• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 682 Views, 2 Comments

Seasonal Love - GodOfBBQ



A pony finds love while doing his least favorite job in the winter wrap up season

  • ...
2
 2
 682

Chapter #5 Love from a seed (final part)

After a few months Techie Hoof and Ninroot's relationship got stronger along with her business becoming a legal business and Applejack's apple business becoming stronger as well. Since all the problems they confronted were solved Techie and Ninroot focused more on their relationship. It's fall now and close to Nightmare Night Techie and Ninroot begin preparations for the celebration. One day Ninroot went to the town to get some plant supplies and some treats for the kids on Nightmare Night. When she got back she saw Techie in the living room in the cabin.

Techie then said "Look I have to be honest with you" with a smirk on his face he said "It's been a few months since we became a couple so I decided to tell you what I thought of you when I first heard about you."

With that Ninroot stood in front of Techie and asked "Well what did you think of me before we met?"

Then Techie answered "Well when I first saw you I thought, oh she looks nice, then when I heard that you were from Canterlot I thought two things, Oh shes out of my league and she must be a total snob, and when we first talked to each other I nearly verified that theory until we apologized to each other. When I heard your smooth voice I thought "wow she must be really nice," and then I knew it was love at first sight.

Ninroot looking at him with a blushed face said "Well if you told me how you thought of me, let me tell you what I thought about you."

"Oh boy"

Ninroot interrupted saying "No they aren't all bad... just a few." With that she started to tell him "When I first saw you I thought "Oh just another backwoods hick working in dirt, and when you stepped on that shrub and simply calling it a shrub I thought oh lord this pony is a shallow idiot, but then when you apologized to me and invited me to stay here at your house I thought "Wow this pony is not like the others and I do admit he is quite adorable."

"Adorable huh?" Techie interrupted

"Shut up!" Ninroot jokingly said "Anyways" she continued "And when you opened up to me about your parents I thought "this pony is not like the other ponies I met hes sensitive and not afraid to talk about his feelings with me" and when you defended me against Twilight's fake demands I thought "He defended me, unlike the other ponies I met back in Canterlot" Ninroot then added" Then I knew, I loved this one unlike the others." As they both blush they hug and go along with their business.

The next night was Nightmare Night and instead of waiting around the house giving out treats the young ones they decided to stroll the roads of Ponyville, they stop at a small area where a bench waited and both sat on that bench, when they saw the moon of Princess Luna they both were enchanted and looked at each other, what Techie saw was the light from the moon beaming off of Ninroot's violet colored eyes and what Ninroot saw was the moonlight shining off of Techie's light brown eyes they both close in for a kiss, but this kiss was a very magical one, to both of them they felt like they were in a dream and would never wake up, they felt weightless, drifting into a deep wave of love. That Nightmare Night wasn't just important because of the tradition and the parties with Princess Luna but the new found love between Ninroot and Techie Hoof.

Author's Note:

Well guys that about raps it up for this story and I might sound like a broken record at this point but let me know if you want me to make more stories with Ninroot and Techie. And I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read my very first story that I wrote here and I share publicly, so once again thank you and hopefully you enjoyed the story as much as I did writing it.

Comments ( 1 )

I just realized I was spelling Techie's name wrong this entire time so now I feel really stupid :fluttercry:

But I fixed it though! :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment