• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 1,333 Views, 55 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures - Protopony350



Swooty Bell battles the evil Fabric in this award winning hugo award nominated first book in the Swooty Bell Saga! (Please note that spelling and grammar errors are intentional, for this is the world of SWOOTY BELL!)

  • ...
3
 55
 1,333

Swooty Bell Adventures Final - My Little Swooty

Lol ok well THAT was a crazy adventure so yeah Swooty Bell and Scootaloo headed home.

"Oh wow that was exiting wasn't it Scootaloo....Scootaloo?" Oh no Scootaloo had saved the world tooo hard and she was dead.

They had another funeral for her and it was sad.

Later that day Swooty got a call from Twix Bar! "Swooty come over to Cantloot now hurry"

Swooty ran as fast as she could but oh look it was a surprise party for Swooty!

"Thank you for helping defeat that bad guy whatever her name was. We have decided that you are now the new Princess!"

Swooty Bell smiled and she now had wings!

Outside a large robot was attacking Horse Town U.S.A!

"Hear we go again" said Swooty and everyone laughed.


The End

Comments ( 21 )
PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

oh boy an end I liked it! :D

Every generation has its legacy, the works of high literature that define their time and endure well beyond those who created them. The Iliad and the Odyssey. The plays of Shakespeare. The Lord of the Rings. Pretty much anything by Dickens I guess. And now, Swooty Bell Adventures. Bravo, sir. Bravo.

As Newtaloo has so eloquently stated, in the years to come history will remember Swooty Bell Adventures as one of the greatest works of literature mankind has produced.

4631452 you had way too much fun reading this. :unsuresweetie:

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

4986822
I tend to. :3

4988638

Pun?

EDIT

OH DERP THE ENTIRE NAME OF THE CHAPTER

5001608

For some reason GoofyHoofy is my favorite joke from the entire thing. Every time I think about it i get an uncontrollable grin on my face. And yeah that may seem kinda egotistical to say about your own story, but man I can't help it that single word is just hilarious to me.

OmG!!!11!!!one!!! wen i got to thwe end were scotaloo died i was like "NOOOOoNOooOOO ScOOOtalo' and omg i started crying!11! do u now how hard it is to get mw cring? but relly IT WAS SO SAD AND IM STILLL GUSHING TERES (that was my word of teh dya)

10000/10!!!111!!!!one!!!one!!!!!!!11@!1!!
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

5331602

Your eyes are being opened.

6730516

Holy crap people are still reading this?

6730559
Present Perfect made me.

6730567

P-p-p-present senpai?

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

6730709
He liked some of my silliest horse words, so I told him he needed to see sillier. :V

6730709
6731441
It's true, it's all true. I am trying to learn to be a better trollfic writer, since Present wants me to get in a trollfic war for no specified reason. Certainly not for the shortest breakup fic and the longest sentence.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

6733192
No, I actually don't want to do that, I just want you to be happy. D:

I came so hard from laughing at this fic.

6789413


Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwthanksforreading

6790626 It was Swooty's fault. Don't blame me.

Login or register to comment