• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 1,333 Views, 55 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures - Protopony350



Swooty Bell battles the evil Fabric in this award winning hugo award nominated first book in the Swooty Bell Saga! (Please note that spelling and grammar errors are intentional, for this is the world of SWOOTY BELL!)

  • ...
3
 55
 1,333

Swooty Bell Adventures 13 - The Call To Action

Swooty Bell watched all that she loved destroyed. The beast had laid the entire town to waste with a single swipe of it's tower like arm. Swooty was at a loss.




3 days before the monster attack




Swooty Bell was entering the cavern of The Great Twix bar! "What business do you have with The Great Twix Bar?" asked the blue mare. "I have come with a letter from Twilight Purple" Said Swooty.



"Dear Twix Bar



I am writing you with a heavy heart. Your mentor and friend Princess Other has been corrupted and taken away by an unknown force. We beg of you, please meet us in Cantloot as soon as you can




-Twilight Purple"


The Great Twix Bar leaped from her throne and followed Swooty back to Cantloot.




2 days before the monster attack




Princess sun stood before her most trusted friends. Twilight Purple and Twix Bar stood in the front. Roority, Fast Spectrum, Apple Dapple, Pinker Play, and Bashful Bernard all stood a few feet back. Swooty Bell stood at her side, in place of Princess Other.


"My friends....I feel that I do not have much time left. The forces of evil have gathered, and the presents of an old terror has cropped up in my mind. I have been led to a terrible conclusion. The end of the world is at hand"


Nopony gasped. A few cried. Most were silent.


Twix Bar and Twilight left the Big Hall Of Super Princesses and headed to the courtyard. Without a word Twix Bar shot a blast of magic at Purple. They began a furious sparring match. Both needed to be in top form for the battle that was coming.


Swooty Bell stood in the great tower that she had saved from the evil of King Momba so long ago. She looked over the kingdom. She fixed her eyes on her home of Horse Town U.S.A. She could just barely see the graveyard.


"Oh Scootaloo, we need you now more than ever.



1 day before the monster attack



The Pony Hair Six had all gathered in the great tower with Swooty Bell and Twix Bar. They all looked to Swooty. She hesitated for a moment....


"Well, I know we aren't prepared for what's coming, but we have been through so much. Fast Spectrum, you helped me and Indiana Jones Horse defeat Oogizuti hundreds of times. Twilight Purple, you destroyed the entire invading armada. Pinker Play won the day in the great GoofyHoofy against Cheesy Bread. Apple Dapple you really do love apples. Roority, you spilled the elixer and I'm still angry about that but I want you to help us anyway. Bashful Bernard.....just keep on truckin"


The speech had inspired them. They would stand against the coming evil.



Marcopolypse watched the planet from far above. She fixed her gaze on a large magical gate at the center of the NeverEver Forest.


At the exact stroke of midnight she spoke.


"OPEN"


The gates of Tartarus opened. A monster the size of a mountain crawled from the dark prison.



The End