• Published 19th Jun 2014
  • 591 Views, 5 Comments

History of the Sisterhooves Social - Checkspark



The sisterhooves social is about to celebrate it's 50th anniversary, and AJ tells all about it's history.

  • ...
 5
 591

Sweet Apple and Big Washington

Author's Note:

NAMES OF APPLEJACK’S PARENTS COME FROM A HEADCANNON BY INKROSE THAT I WATCHED ON YOUTUBE. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. SWEET APPLE AND BIG WASHINGTON BELONG TO INKROSE.

“Now, mah favorite story of the Sisterhooves Social is the one about Sweet Apple. Even though it seems like Sweet Apple would be an Apple, she wasn’t. Her full name was Sweet Apple Popsicle, but she just went by Sweet Apple. She and her younger sister, Orange Citrus, were regular competitors in the Social. Sometimes, they even won! Big Washington Apple was Granny Smith’s son, and he was cheering on his sisters, Apple Bumpkin and Apple Fritter. But as he watched the race, he noticed Sweet Apple glide across the finish line with Orange citrus. Big Washington found himself cheering out loud. That evening, he and Sweet Apple talked about the race and life on the apple farm. Soon they were good friends. Sweet Apple competed in the social every year with her sister, and 10 years after the Social they first met at, Sweet Apple and Big Washington got married right after the Social. Soon, they were happily living on Sweet Apple Acres.” Applejack’s eyes teared up. “Those were mah parents. I sure miss em’, ah do.......” applejack trailed off. “well, er, younguns’, I guess it’s... er..... time to go. But come back Tomorrow. Ah have another story.” Applejack wiped her eyes and galloped into the barn.