• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 521 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-Legacy - darkone4587



Three years ago Ponyvile was destroyed and the mane 6 scattered across Equestria, now on the heels of a Changeling invasion Scootallo must travel across Equestria to reunite them.

  • ...
5
 15
 521

Legacy Ch.13

MLP-Harmonics: Legacy pt.13

In the Crystal Empire outside the castle the group sits watching Trixie perform magic tricks for the crowd. As the crowds dissipates Trixie sits around tired from the performance.

“Hello Trixie.” Fluttershy says flying up to her.

“Oh, you, your one of Twilight’s friends.” Trixie says recognizing Fluttershy.

“Yeah, that’s right, I we want to know why you’re here?” Scootaloo asks Trixie seriously.

“Calm down, I came to the Crystal Empire to perform a show here, but this accursed snowstorm has stopped me from leaving.” Trixie says answering her.

“So you’re not here to mess with Twilight again?” Applebloom asks seriously.

“No, I have no need to mess with Princess Twilight, I have accepted that she is better at magic than the great and powerful Trixie, on top of that, there’s no way for a unicorn to battle against an alicron.” Trixie says answering her.

“Okay then, just don’t cause any trouble.” Sweetie Bell says looking at her.

“No need for that, the great and powerful Trixie is tired from today’s show.” Trixie says walking into her wagon.

A while later the group returns into the castles library with Twilight reading some books.

“So the Changeling ran off?” Twilight asks reading her book.

“Yeah, Spike and Throne ran after her, but they may not be able to find her.” Fluttershy says answering her.

“Um, Twilight what are we going to do about the other Changelings?” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“I’m looking for a spell to track Pinkie Pie, but all the ones I found require us to have something from Pinkie Pie to find her.” Twilight says answering her.

“Hey Twilight, what are you going to do when you fight the Changelings?” Sweetie Bell asks Twilight curiously.

“I’m going to defeat Chrysalis and then banish them from Equestria forever.” Twilight says answering her. “After that I don’t care.” Twilight says trying explaining things.

“Why don’t we try to find a way to live with the Changelings?” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“That’s a good idea, after all friendship magic; right Twilight Sparkle Princess of Friendship.” Discord says to Twilight jokingly.

“Shut up.” Twilight says walking off.

“Why’s Twilight acting so weird, normally she’s all about this friendship gunk?” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“Well ever since Shining Armor and Cadance’s wedding and the incident with the Changelings, Twilight’s had issues with the Changelings, she hates thinking about them and doesn’t want to deal with them at all.” Fluttershy says explaining things.

“Yes, our dear little princess was traumatized by the bad little bugs.” Discord says adding onto Fluttershy’s statement.

“Discord.” Fluttershy says to Discord.

“What it was a horrible experience, but I was stone at the time.” Discord says responding to Fluttershy.

“I hope, Spike and Thorne manage to find Chrys.” Applebloom says thinking about their situation.
Meanwhile on the backstreets of the Crystal Empire, Spike and Thorn find an odd pony sitting in an alley.

“Chrys is that you?” Thorne asks looking at the pony.
The pony then transforms and returns to Chrys’s unicorn appearance.

“I knew I shouldn’t have come here, my mom was right.” Chrys says saddened.

“What did your mom say?” Spike asks curiously.

“She said that there’s no way my father or his family would accept me, that no pony would ever accept me.” Chrys says saddened.

“Well, if no pony accepts you then dose a half-pony count.” Thorn says walking up to her.

“Huh?” Chrys asks confused.

“Well I’m a Halfling myself, so I’m happy to meet another Halfling.” Thorn says to her.

“Yeah, I’ll be friends with you to.” Spike says to Chrys.

“Why?” Chrys asks Spike.

“Well, I was raised, by ponies, but I know how odd it feels to be raised by them.” Spike says to Chrys.

“Yeah, we’ll be your friends, another Halfling and a dragon; you’ve got some weird friends.” Thorn says laughing about the situation.

“Yeah, I’ve got some weird friends, but I’m happy about it.” Chrys says happily.
Suddenly an odd group of ponies approach the group in the alley.

“Um, hello.” Thorn says surprised with their appearance.

“What’s with these guys?” Spike asks at the group looking at them.

“Wait a second these guys are…” Chrys says looking at them.

Meanwhile inside Trixie’s wagon, Trixie writhes around in her sleep heavily sweating and with her magic randomly flaring up.

“Another, nightmare.” Trixie says waking up in a heavy sweat.
Trixie moves around and looks around her wagon for a drink, as she does this her magic aura flares up again, but it is now a deep red color as it soon envelops her body in an incredibly light.

Meanwhile back inside the castle Twilight reads books while the rest of the group sits around.

“Twilight, when are we going to go save Rainbow Dash?’ Scootaloo asks annoyed by sitting around.

“We’ll be going soon; we have to wait for the snow story to pass.” Twilight says answering her.

“We have to wait for the snowstorm?” Scootaloo asks annoyed.

“Well yeah, if we don’t then the storm will sweep us away or we’ll be too exhausted from the journey.” Twilight says explaining things to her.

“Okay fine.” Scootaloo says relenting.

Suddenly the group hears a loud noise from just outside the castle, and the group then rush to see the source. When they arrive they see Trixie’s wagon destroyed.

“What happened here?” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“Maybe someone was upset with the show.’” Fluttershy says thinking about the situation.

“I don’t think so.” Twilight says thinking about the situation.
As she says this a large flash of light envelops the area and Trixie returns to the area.

“Trixie are you okay?” Twilight asks concerned.
As Twilight approaches she notices Trixie has grown wings and become an alicorn and her magical aura has turned red with the aura emitting from her eyes.

“Twilight, that looks like…” Fluttershy says looking at her.

“Yeah, the alicorn amulet.” Twilight says looking at her.
As the group stands stunned by Trixie they notice an odd crowd forming.

“What’s with these guys?” Scootaloo asks looking at them.
Suddenly the entire crowd transforms revealing themselves to be Changelings who all begin flying around.

“The Changelings.” Twilight says angered by their appearance.
Everyone stunned by the sight of the Changelings then notice a large stone pillar appearing next to them. As they look at it a black unicorn in a cape with a sharpened horn appears atop the pillar.

“Is that?” Fluttershy asks scared.

“Yeah, King Sombra.” Twilight says answering her.

To be continued