• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 1,100 Views, 27 Comments

Equuis To Calvin - Takerwit



An Entomophobic human suddenly appears on an unkown alien planet which just so happens to inhabit magical (girly) ponies, drunken and unruly gryphons, and possibly the most annoying prince ever recorded. How will our hero cope?

  • ...
14
 27
 1,100

Welcome To Ponyville

I open my eyes to the bright sunlight that's been coming through the window of the train, yeah im still in Equestria and on this train... what's that leaning on me?

I look to my right and see that Applejack is laying on my side with her cowboy hat tipped over her eyes still asleep. snoring. I don't wanna push her off me like she's a common hobo but I don't want her on me because that could get awkward real fast, I check to see if anyone is watching and thank goodness ponies are either asleep or reading a book.

So I gently push her body away from mine using one hand, she only leans back onto me I try pushing her again and then she latches onto me mumbling something about Bloomberg I didn't really know what she was dreamin about but I don't think I wanna find out today.

"Good morning~ !" A loud voice woke Applejack, knocked Twilight out of her reading, and scared Fluttershy half to death. Who the offender was of this serenity was none other than Pinkie Pie.

"Land sakes Pinkie did ya have ta wake the whole train car?" Applejack said picking herself up from the floor.

"Damn Pinkie how long have you been awake?" It look like she was up before hand.

"Hmmm, about three minutes now, my Pinkie sense woke me up."

Twilight was helping Fluttershy get up from under her booth chair, when she heard Pinkie mention her "Pinkie sense".

"What was the combo this time?"

"Twitchy eyebrow, wobbly hooves, and itchy ear." she said nonchalantly

"Im sorry but am I really the only one here who doesn't know what she's talkin about...again."

"Oh Pinkie can sense when things are about to happen with twitches and itches in her body, don't bother trying to figure this out trust me on this one I've tried."

"A twitchy eyebrow, wobbly hooves, and itchy ear means that someone close is cuddling near bye I get that one a lot when Im living with the cakes, but you and Applejack were cuddling real hard when I looked over."

Applejack blushed, and I would have blushed but im too black for you to even be able to see me do it but I did have an embarrassed face.

"We weren't cuddlin ah was sleep, and I jus met the stallion yesterday how would I like him now if its only been a day."

"Well actually Applejack you were kinda leaning on me while you where asleep, then you hugged me."

If Applejack could get any redder she would make sense cause I've never seen an orange apple.

"Oh ah'm sorry ah didn't know!" she said

"Its aright its aright it wasn't your fault."

"Twi how long until we get to what ya call it?"

"Ponyville, and well be there in ten minutes so don't get too comfy."

Rainbow dash rolls over in her sleep "I guess its too late for Rainbow dash." chuckled Fluttershy.

Since we all had ten minutes I thought I might as well listen to some music I pull out my I-pod, damn 65% I gotta start preserving this battery... after I listen to five more songs.

I plugged in the earphones and played one of my favorite songs Take A Walk. I look out the window an see nothing but flowers a few I can name like sunflowers and roses and others I cant tell off the bat.

Im so into the music I don't notice the reflections in the window of the elements (except Rainbow Dash) staring at me.

"Watcha listenin to?" ask the cow pony.

she made me jump but I wasn't scared.

"Take A Walk sung by Masta Ace why?"

"Caaaan we listen?" Pinkie was smiling a Cheshire cat smile.

"Umm sure." I take the ear plugs out and just let the music play but it isn't as loud as we all hoped.

"Aww I cant here what he's saying." says a sad Pinkie Pie.

Twilight scratches her chin until she found an solution "Oh I know I learned a basic amplifying spell while I was studying under Princess Celestia." Her slightly curved horn glows a ghostly lavender hue making a crystalline hum as it does her horn shoots a purple and iridescent green beam onto my I-pod at first I thought she fried it until the volume rose exponentially higher.

"Daaaamn, that was amazing how'd you do that right there!?"

"With magic, it flows through all creatures of Equuis even if most cant actively use it without magic Equuis would be Discord's playground."

This was actually interesting something worth learning in school "How do Pegasi and Earth Ponies use magic when they don't have horns?"

"Pegasus magic is mostly directed in their wings which allows them to control weather patterns, sculpt clouds into structures, and sometimes accomplish amazing flying speeds and make sonic booms or as our lazy Rainbow Dash calls it a sonic rainboom."

The multicolored pony in question merely twitched her hoof, she must sleep through everything.

"Earth ponies are a different subject their magic is located in they're bodies and hooves, which is why they mostly work the land they have a better connection to the earth than any other race."

"Alright I believe in Earth ponies havin an 'green hoof' but controlling the weather how is that even possible?"

"Its as possible as the princesses lifting the sun and lowering the moon, trust me you'll see when we get there."

In the meantime we've got different problems I've noticed as of late that ponies have been giving me looks and staring at me they look away when I look at them but they aren't slick.

It made me question how they're going to see me in Ponyville a 6"1' human at a ponies front door doesn't scream 'lets be friends'.

"Don't let them get you down, a lot of ponies don't feel comfortable around creatures taller then them especially with the dragon stronghold in the badlands." Twilight informed me

"There's a stronghold for dragons here?"

Twilight nods her head "Any race is allowed here, including dragons. They hail from Pyre their homeland southeast of Equestria its filled with volcanoes, ash, and lots of Fire Rubies are found there, some dragons prefer the mountains and caves of Equestria for they're coolness while others like the gems found here, as long as they don't make home to close to any pony settlements everything runs smoothly."

And here I thought Spike was the only civilized dragon, learn something new everyday.

The train travels inside an tunnel entrance and for a few short seconds there is darkness which makes a few foals on the train a little antsy and excited but they're quieted down by their parents, in a matter of a few seconds the train is out of the tunnel and the sun is once again shining.

On the other hand a large town can be seen close by. to the right of the train is a purple mountain range and below it a lush green forest filled with life, lots of farm land and tilled earth, and what on the horizon appears to be a large formation of clouds raining rainbows. to the left is a big sparkling lake that looks like it has a small beach on it and a few ponies on said beach. In the distance of that is a normal forest and an sand colored ridge. The town its self seemed cheery enough very medieval style houses thatched timber framed walls it seems its filled with many vibrant colors, the two eye sores in their selves is the three storied tower and the crystalized tree castle that's reflecting a lot of light.

"There it is...home." Twilight said staring out the window.

"Next stop Ponyville station!" yells the grey earth pony conductor.

the train comes to a slow stop at the station filled with ponies waiting to travel to whatever station is next for them.

"This is Ponyville, Stirrup street please be sure to grab all baggage from the overhead rack!"

Ponies from left and right on the train were all grabbing they're luggage and walk off the train outside.

Meanwhile everyone already packed and ready to go except for one lazy pony who's still asleep.

"Come on Rainbow dash we have to get off the train." Twilight poked at her but only succeeded in making her roll over.

"mmmciiideer." She just wasn't waking up.

"Come on Dashie, wake up before the train leaves with us on it." Pinkies attempt didn't work either.

"Hold on girls." Twilight said

"Ahem."

"And Spike."

"Ahem."

*Sigh* "And Calvin, I'm going to try something."

Twilights horn began to glow again only I glowed a bit lighter and twilight seemed a bit more strained like she was constipated.

"Twi what are ya-?" before Applejack could finish he question in a blinding flash of purple light made me have to shut my eyes, when they reopened we were all out side of the train luggage and all. Rainbow Dash had the pleasure of being dropped twelve inches on the ground that woke her up.

*Oof* "What the hay?" said an annoyed Rainbow Dash

Twilight was panting a bit but all else seemed fine "I've never tried holding that many ponies before." what is she talking about did she just teleport us outside the train?

I stood up but I soon regretted this swift action for as soon as I stood I felt light headed and very sick to my stomach, it was to the point where I hand to hold my stomach and mouth in hopes I don't vomit.

"Oh my Calvin are you alright?" asked a concerned Fluttershy.

"Nope, all of a sudden I got a wicked bad stomach ache."

"How long hav ya been feelin like this?" Applejack said fixing her hat.

"As soon as I stood up after Twilight did whatever the hell she just did."

By now Twilight was fully recovered from her fatigue and was assessing the problem I was having.

"Hmm... oh I know what your problem is.

"What, what is it?"

"You have teleportation sickness." she said with a smile even though this is no smiling matter.

"What do you mean teleportation sickness, that some kind of disease!?" I really hope I'm wrong.

"Oh heavens no its a simple little sickness some ponies get from the displacing of their stomach matter is moved from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them." Everyone looked at Rarity with questioning glances.

"What just because one pony goes to a college that values fashion and art doesn't me they never learned basic school subjects."

"Fluttershy do you have any of those ginger root capsules the doctor gave you when you got motion sickness on that boat."

Fluttershy pulls out a bottle of pills and hooves it to me.

Upon the pills my health began to improve supernaturally faster than normal, right now I don't give a fuck because I'm feelin better now.
I give the bottle back to Fluttershy whom places it back into her weird side ways horse backpack.

The area around the train station is a little dull one solitary tree and the train station the land seems to go from grass to dirt.

By now all the ponies getting off the train have been long gone probably in a rush to get away from me. and now ponies are now boarding the train which is terribly colored (a nice grey would suffice) and it seems as if its ready to pull off.

An excited Pinkie pie hops into my view with her trademark smile shining her pearly white teeth "Come on Calvie I really want you to meet everypony in ponyville!" she said dragging out everypony.

"Pinkie how am I supposed to...what did you call me?" I don't think she said my name right, oh god please don't be a-

"It's the nickname I gave you!"

I tried to tell her I didn't really like this particular nickname because it sounds so babyish. Calvie? come on.

but twilight stopped me from saying something.

"its best you go along with it once she's made your nickname its been done." she whispered in my ear

well just call me freakin Calvie now...I'm never gonna live this down.

So me and the gang all journey down a convenient dirt rode all the while Rarity complaining about getting her hooves dirty and Applejack not giving a shit.

we head into what appears to be the town farmers market were there are ponies galore some tall some fat some short some skinny all sort of the three different races but no alicorns why is that? The most distinguishing factor is the mare to stallion ratio of the town there has to be like 10 males but then 30 females.

Twilight seemingly trips on a rock (like you've never tripped on something stupid before) and I catch her in my arms and ponies are a lot heavier than you think, Twilight was blushing the whole time.

"Um, thanks." she said a little embarrassed by the trip

Meanwhile in the market there's a pale yellow mare her hair is the color of a rose and the streaks are light raspberry her eyes are green and her cutie mark is a plain rose. She selling flowers along with two other ponies whom she works with daisy and lily, today was a good day the sun was shining thanks to Celestia and business is good, but she cant help but think something's going to go wrong again, in this town anything can happen from Ursa minor attacks to angry griffon's it can get pretty crazy around here, while rose was selling her flowers to somepony she saw figures coming towards the market which isn't strange ponies come and go from the train station all the time but something was off. She couldn't see well over the crowd, but she saw a large dark two legged figure holding princess Twilight and that caused her large eyes to get even larger and her pupils turned to pinpricks.

A shrill scream pierced the banter around the market "A monster is coming to ponyville and its going to eat the princess!"

And at that very moment all HELL broke loose.

As soon as those ponies saw me they all swarmed like a bunch of buzzy bees, every color of the rainbow flashing before my eyes in a hurried state of terror.

"The horror, THE HORROR!" maybe they're taking this a little too far.

Six guards in some sort of leather/steel armor rush in from the fray like some super heroes or some shit. Three Pegasi, two earth ponies, and one unicorn armed with spears and hidden blades on their hooves all ready too defend their princess whom I'm holding with fear.

"Alright... whatever you are, drop the princess and back away from the elements of harmony or else well have to use deadly force." said the white unicorn mare with a slight British accent, her red eyes felt like they were piercing through my soul the way she glared at me.

"Stand down Lieutenant Bite he means no harm I only tripped and he caught me, umm you can put me down now."

I flashed her a cheesy grin and sat her back down on her hooves.

The lieutenant and her squad lower there weapons and bow to Twilight.

"Deepest apologies for the mistake Princess Twilight." said the unicorn.

"its not me you have to apologize to and stop calling me princess please."

"Sorry your highness." Twilight face palms or hooves and mutters something about "wanting to matter her flank" didn't catch most of it.

The squadron moves toward me like children in trouble with there parents except the lieutenant who keeps giving me a stank look.

Lieutenant Bite was a fairly tall pony about 4'9" her fur was off white and her mane and tail was in braids multicolored with navy blue and white, her eyes were a vibrant red which were still creeping me out. Lieutenant Bites fetlocks white fur grew out over her blue hooves.

"We sincerely, apologize for the mishap Mr.?"

"Calvin, Calvin Stubbs."

"Mr. Calvin, we will continue our duties you have a pleasant day." she said in a hint of malice. Her and her squad all move out to I don't know guard the city don't really know what else they'd do.

"I'm beginning think the lieutenant doesn't likes me." I said mocking sadness

"Aw, don't let Frost Bite get to ya she can be a bit cold at times but she's an all right gall." Applejack reassured.

"Sides Ah'm worried how were gonna get all these fraidy cats out of there houses."

I take a look around and see not a pony in sight nothing but empty market stalls with the exception for a few confused guards moving about and a stray piece of paper blowing across the street.

"Well the Ponyville ponies have been known to be the most skittish, even dear Fluttershy wasn't that scared of you." Rarity added.

Pinkie grabs hold of my cheeks with her hooves and moves me face to face with her most serious face I've seen on her "Don't worry Pinkamena Diane Pie is on the case, I'm gonna make sure that you have the bestest surprise party ever." She looks up to the sky and shouts "YOU HEAR ME PONYVILLE!?" She makes a mad dash down a street. "EEEVVVVEEEERRRR!!"

Twilight goes to follow her "I'm going to make sure she doesn't do anything to crazy, see you guys later." with that she flies off after the crazy pink pony.

Eventually everyone had something they had to do Applejack had to go back to her farm, Fluttershy went to go take care of her animals, and Rainbow Dash had cloud duty. Leaving me, Spike, and Rarity to kind of sit there awkwardly well me and Rarity sat there awkwardly Spike kinda stared at Rarity awkwardly.

"Well then...darling about your clothes."

The three of us all decided to go to Rarity's business/house Carousel Boutique, along the way we talked of trivial things like the differences of human and pony fashion sense and the distinct lack of jewels on earth in comparison to Equuis. Ponies don't wear clothing very often due to the access heat and pants are usually never worn only shirts or hats maybe even shoes and high heels, but that's it they mostly only wear formal clothing for things like the Grand Galloping Gala and other various events. Gems, jewels, and crystal's can be found almost anywhere even under the town. Dragons can eat rocks but they taste like dirt Spike accidently ate one before and he's regretted it ever since. The streets were pretty barren of ponies still the occasional slamming of a windows shudders was heard but other than that silent as a mouse.

"Ah we have arrived." Rarity said as we came upon an interesting building. It was very loud in a way of design and the midsection of the building resembled an carousel.

We stepped inside her boutique as the silver bell above the door jingled "Welcome to Carousel Boutique, were every garment is chic, unique and magnifique." she said as she turned on the lights. The room was filled with all sorts of fabrics and threads, there was a old fashioned sewing machine and what looked like a pedestal surrounded by mirrors, a dressing room and a staircase leading to what I presume is her rooms. Not to mention the abundance of mannequin ponies in fancy dresses and suits.

"Well darling if you step right there I can get your measurements." she points her hoof to the pedestal and I head towards it, Spike sits in a chair while Rarity comes back with a soft tape measure.

"Alright Calvin ill need you to take off your clothes."

"A....."

"Calvin?"

"....."

"Calvin dear are you alright?"

"I don't think its necessary to do that."

"Oh but it is, how else will I get the measurements if I cant get an accurate measure?"

"Pfft, I don't know just improvise over my pants?"

"Why are you so worked up over this?"

"Because I can't let you see my unmentionables."

"Unmentionab- don't you have a sheathe!?"

"A what now?"

"A sheathe."

"Why would I need a sheathe I aint got no sword."

"Oh my..." Rarity's face suddenly got a little rosy in the cheeks.

"What Rarity what's a sheathe?" Spike asked.

She waved for me to come closer, I did and she lent over and whispered in my ear.

"Oooooh, oh nope definitely don't have that."

"What is it?"

"Ask Twilight when you're older!"

"Bu-"

"When you're older!"

Spike folded his arms and pouted.

"Oh don't worry Spikey Wikey some day you'll grow and be the biggest most handsome dragon in Equestria." Rarity's complimented.

so Rarity spent I don't know it felt like forever she kept measuring every part of my body and my arms were beginning to hurt.

"Alllmost, done okay darling now lets pick some fabrics."

I'm going to say that this part wasn't the most amazing interesting part in the story but me and Rarity got into a heated debate over fabrics, but she came out on top in the end. Now she's sewing my clothes as we speak shes wearing red framed glasses and is very concentrated in her work I ask her a question and all I get is uh huh or a nuh uh.

"Hey Rarity, you don't mind if I step out do you?"

"Nuh uh." See?

I walk out the Dutch door past a sleeping spike and head out into this crazy world on my own. Ponies seemed to have come out now at least some of them moving about the streets carrying on with life, I decide to take this dirt trail that leads out of town and see what its talkin bout.

walkin down the dirt road hearing nothing but the sound of my feet hitting the ground (should really find some shoes my socks are dirty as hell) it was peaceful with the town in the distance behind me and the vast green hills with rows of apple trees on them didn't take long to figure I was heading for AJ's farm.

*Flap* *Flap* *Flap*

I keep hearing what sounds like a bird flapping its wings in distress.

*Flap* *Flap* *Flap*

It's getting louder, I turned around but it was too late.

"What the what!?"

"Mister look out!" said a mares voice

something grey collided into me sending both of us to the ground.

"I just don't know what went wrong." I heard her say.

"Man, what the." I pick myself up so I can see my new acquaintance and see a grey Pegasus mare sprawled on the ground, she had a blonde mane and a satchel bag with an emblem of an envelope on a cloud. Her cutie mark was a bunch of bubbles really nothing to crazy.

But that's not what's weird what's weird is her eyes I think she maybe cockeyed, oh god I think more damage was done than I thought.

"Oh shit im so sorry do you need to go to the hospital?" I don't even know were it is but I could at least offer it.

"No, no it wasn't your fault sir I was rushing to make these deliveries and I guess I kinda didn't watch were I was going and no I don't need to go to the hospital im fine." as she stood up she shook the dust from her head to her tail feathers she stood at 4'5".

"Are you sure your alright?"

"Yep im fine just a little dizzy."

She lifts off the ground getting ready to take off "Well ill catch you later sir but I have to get back to work a lot of ponies expecting their mail today." with that the mail mare flew off into the direction im heading my guess Sweet Apple Acres.

What a nice mare...wait why wasn't she afraid of me?"

I shrug my shoulders and make my way up the dirt trail following the mare with the derpy eyes.

*A few minutes later*

I stand in an white picket archway covered with vines, before me stands an massive farm to my left a well, an orange building made for carrots and all sorts of other crops like corn, cabbages, celery, spinach and a grape vineyard. to the right live stock Chicken coops, Cow stalls, and pig pens with a ever boundless acre of apple trees among hill tops that turn into mountains in the distance. and in the middle of all this madness is a Bright red barn with flowers in just about every window sill, the large barn doors are open wide welcoming everyone to visit but there's no one there only the resonating sound of something hitting wood.

I make my way towards the barn door when a giant rope net just falls on top of me making me lose my balance. What the fuck.

as I struggle to get out the net I hear a lot of barking and cheering

"Cuitemark Crusader monster hunters yaaaay!"

"What in tarnation is going on out here." I hear an elderly voice shout.

I see the mail mare from before but the pony next to her was new.

An light green old earth pony mare ambles out of the barn she has her silver mane and tail were done up into a bun she wore an orange flannel cloth around her neck she's 4'1".

"What are yall youngins doin out here causin all this fuss." she said

"We were catchin the monster that attacked ponyville today." said a little filly with a southern accent.

"Did we get are cutiemarks?" said a high pitched voice.

"No ya didn't get yer cutie marks fer tyin somepony up fer no good reason Applejack told me everything about this here critter and that he aint no monster ya should be ashamed fer sayin so, now let em go."

"But Granny Smi-."

"Let em go."

I feel the rope being pulled off me I stand up and brush off the dust from my pajamas and behold the sight before me.

The three of the most adorable fillies making the saddest of faces I've ever seen.

The first was a cream colored filly whom I recognized from the picture General Golden showed me he mane was a burgundy color with orange eyes she wears an overly sized pink bow atop her head. her fetlocks have little fur and facial expression she has is a wide frown while biting her lower lip ears folded. height at 20".

Second was a thin Pegasus filly shorter than last one by 17", her mane is an magenta color and her coat is dark orange her hooves match her mane in color including her wings primaries and secondary's and tail feathers. she is holding her head down ears splayed back in shame. Like all pegasi she had feathers on her shoulders, back and the nape of their neck.

Third is probably the most adorable of the all a off white unicorn filly with a multicolored curly mane mulberry/pink rose. she's the smallest out of the group 14", her horn is small compare to the adult unicorns like a small ice cream cone and she has the lion-like tail which seems to mostly run in unicorns. she has her head cocked to the side with a large frown and glistening eyes.

There was also a border collie who also had its ears splayed back, weird its eyes look like they'd have more emotion than usual dogs.

"We're so, so, sorry mister we didn't know you were a nice monster, everypony in town were too scared so we thought we would get our cutiemarks for monster hunting if we caught you." said the white one.

"Can ya ever forgive us." said the cream yellow filly.

You just cant say no to those faces and not be a real monster.

"Aww, its a'ight but next time do a little more research on your target you never know whose nice or bad. (In Red Dead Redemption Bigfoot is an example). the three fillies faces brighten up

"All right know youngins head on inside dinner is awaitn inside." The trio gallop inside the barn door.

"I swear every time them tree go on a sleep over they're doin somethin foalish to get their cutiemarks. they'll have to learn it takes time sooner or later, darn youngins always tryin tah rush somewhere." she mumbled.

The old mare notices me again "Oh sorry sometimes ah ramble on like that, did ya need anythin?"

Before I can even respond my stomach protest its lack of nourishment with a loud growl.

I can't help but blush (Dark skin though) "Heh, you wouldn't happen to have room at that dinner table would you?"

The Apple Family is a very hospitable family they welcomed me in as if I was one of their own. I even got to meet a lot of new ponies Granny Smith, Big McIntosh (not as big or as talkative as his father but big nonetheless), Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle Rarity's little sister, The family guard dog Winona, and Ditzy Doo Hooves whom couldn't stay to eat dinner but had a muffin in her mail bag for the road.

Also for those of you wondering 'Calvin why do you keep saying dinner when its like the middle of the day shouldn't it be lunch?' Chill out mutha fucka I didn't forget relax.

Its because Southern men or ponies come from the fields tired and hungry, so they have a large meal that would be an equivalent to the dinner people in suburban cities would have. Then at night they'd have supper which is equal to lunch.

Now yet once again I know what you are thinking 'Calvin I know they had you eatin nothing but apples and apple products.' well you're kinda right sure there were some apple related food on the table apple pie, apple fritters, apple cider and even apple jam but there were more components to the food pyramid. Collard greens, macaroni-n-cheese, baked beans, bread rolls. granted there was no meat but I wasn't expecting any.

We all socialized around the table telling stories (Granny's got a lot of stories) and jokes. Sweets, Scoots, and AB the nicknames I've given them are apart of a club called the cutiemark crusaders where they actively search for their special talents and some of these attempts are... astounding I mean mountain climbing and underwater exploration? How old are they really?

Welp its about that time to go im full and I still have the hunger to explore this town. Turns out Granny was among the first to settle the area and found Ponyville, who knew?

I begin to take my leave as everypony waves me goodbye.

"See yall later Calvin, feel free to stop by Sweet Apple Acres anytime ya hear!?" Applejack shouted.

"eeyup!" Big Mac said in his deep voice

"Yall can come down to the clubhouse any time!" AB said.

"Bark, bark, bark!" even Winona was saying hear own goodbye.

I waved goodbye to the new friends I had made and headed back down the dirt trail.

Im back in the town and I guess all the ponies have started to get over the fear of me and I say started because I have a 4ft wide circle of space from ponies trying not to get in my way.

I decide to head back to Rarity's house but I have one small teensy problem.

"AW HELL NAW!" I yell scaring a lot of ponies in the process

IM LOST IN THIS FUCKIN BIG ASS TOWN!

'Oh wait' I think to myself 'Aint that the city hall right there?'

Sure enough large three story tower-like building in town square, completely out in the open.

*Faceplam* So freakin stupid.

I head for the large building to find a map so I can get back to Rarity and get some new clothes *Sniffs self* and maybe a shower.

Author's Note:

Pics of the Cutiemark Crusaders + Babs Seed > http://earthsong9405.deviantart.com/art/Minidump-The-Cutie-Mark-Crusaders-389164572 also does any one know how to get rid of all the extra space at the bottom.