• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 573 Views, 88 Comments

Rise of the Creators - Paradox Theory



Whatever happend to Jason after he entered the Void?

  • ...
7
 88
 573

Epilogue

Twilight's POV

Ponyville was rebuilt in silence. Creators and mortals working together.

We were done in no time.

Paradox had vanished with his sister.

Celestia and Luna sat in silence as all the Creators made their way to Canterlot Palace.

There was a big feast with all sorts of foods. Luna sat next to an Angel the whole time.

"Twilight!" Luna called, "Thiis is my old friend, Suavis Taberna."

Suavis extended his hand, to which I extended a hoof.

After the hand/hoof shake. I noticed Celestia sitting at the back of the room. A single tear ran down her cheek.

I walked up to her, gently putting a hoof on her withers. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was hoping to meet my mother. But alas, she is not coming." Celestia replied before lowering her head.

Suddenly, the doors opened. Stepping through them was a white Alicorn. Her mane was black with stars. Her voice was quiet as she asked, "Celestia, Luna?"

The two alicorns in question raised their heads.

"Mom!" They yelled as one. The three alicorns ran to meet each other. Embracing and crying. I felt a tear touch my own eye.

"My daughters," Spatium said, "I was beginning to think I'd never see you again."

"What took you so long? Where's dad?" Luna asked as if she were a kid again.

"I was spending what time I could with Tempus. He faded, but he gave me some time magic." Spatium answered, her eyes filling with tears.

"So why weren't you able to come sooner?" Celestia asked.

"Because as soon as I finish here, I must go and free these Creators." Spatium answered, "Then I will fade."

Celestia and Luna looked at their mother in horror. "You can't!" Luna cried.

Spatium smiled, "I have been in this plane for 7000 years. I spent 3000 of that in the Void. Needless to say, it did it's damage."

Celestia and Luna hugged Spatium again as tears started to fall, "I'm proud of you my daughters. You have done a good job looking over my subjects, though, they are yours now."

Spatium then turned towards me, "And you Twilight Sparkle, I've watched you grow, and learn. Your power is unique. Rare. I give you a message for Paradox."

"What is it?" I ask in curiosity.

"The End is coming." Spatium answered. "My daughters, I must take my leave. But one last thing, I love you. Never forget." Then she was just gone.


Paradox's POV

I don't think my parents expected me to carry Jane through the door.

I found myself in their embrace.

We talked for hours. I told them everything that happened.

The hardest part, telling them what would have to happen now.

"Jane doesn't remember me now. You can't mention me, or have any evidence that I exist." I explained, "That also means I can't visit. This will be the last we see of each other."

My parents hugged me again. I hugged back. As the sun finally set, I took my leave.



Hours later, I sat alone in the Observatory.

Then, I heard a laugh.

"You think you can truly be alone?" A voice whispered.

I looked around, but heard nothing.

Then a new voice, one I knew spoke.

It was the Oracle.

"A war to rage.
A price to pay.
Revenge to gain.
As all feel pain.

The outcast returns.
The multiverse breaks.
A man to die, no matter the stakes.

The End is near.
We end in Fear."

Comments ( 43 )

Will the sequel be called 'The End'?

Is the Doctor a Creator? or do the Gallifreyians com from utopia at one point or are is utopia the place mentioned in 'YANA' of Doctor Who?

5409598 No, it will be called "War of the Creators."

And it talks about a certain character Paradox banished to the farthest edge of the farthest universe.

5409609
We get to see Prometheis again?!?!? Does he remind Jane of Paradox?

5409605 Utopia is the Creators homeland. Time Lords are a combo of Time and the Creators.

While they have no magic, they have an unparalleled knowledge of Time and Space. The Creator part is the regeneration process. Kind of a temporary Immortality, if you will.

5409605 I just remembered that episode and kind of.

Utopia is actually in a parallel universe. Humans and Time Lords can't cross the dimensional border, remember?

5409610

Prometheis

It's spelled Prometheus. And yes, he returns.

5409628
Weeeelllllllllll...... Timelords can it just requires a LOT of energy and know-how.

5409642
Sorry, didn't feel like going back and looking at the spelling.
Do you play minecraft?

5409645 And the Doctor said that it is extremely dangerous.

That and the TARDIS wouldn't work after words.

5409652
yeah maybe now that Gallifrey has returned he could upgrade his TARDIS and come to Equestria?

5409654
I play on PC, I was wondering if you would want to play on a server for a while.

5409657 Isn't there already a Doctor in Equestria?

5409662 I'd had it once, but it wouldn't work for some reason.

5409667
Time Turner and it is debatable if he has a TARDIS at all. Or whether he is from Gallopfrey or not.

5409662 I guess, could you tell me how to do it?

5409687
Do you have the PC version of Minecraft?

5409700 I bought it, but can't play it.

5409716
what kind of computer are you trying to run it on?

5409719 My HP laptop. It has the latest installation of windows.

5409723
do you know how much RAM you have Minecraft requires at least 900 mb

5409727 According to my laptop I have 4 gigabytes.

5409738
did you purchase the full version of Minecraft?

5409746
okay run minecraft.exe and tell me what happens.

5409849 It's still loading the launcher.

5409849 Okay it's showing the launcher, what now?

5409854
when it finishes booting up sign in and choose multiplayer. it will have a couple of options choose the one to add a server. it will ask you for a name of the server and the URL. enter Minetime as the name and Minetime.com as the URL.

5409865
What is your user name?

5409871 It says that I'm downloading minecraft 1.8.1

5409865
I will be back around 7 to 7:30. I may not get back right on time though.

5409892
That is the current version. you may want to play and get used to the PC controls for a while. are you on Skype?

5409892
My Mom is going to walmart after church so I have no Idea when I will be back.

5409898 I don't have a Skype. Why?

5409951
Then we could talk without the rest of the server seeing it.

5410676
are you on the server?

5410690 I will get on soon my name in Minecraft is Remmy4warlord

Login or register to comment