• Published 27th May 2014
  • 791 Views, 18 Comments

Hammer and Harmony - omniblitz



A small stallion comes to Ponyville under orders from Princess Celestia to forge armor and weapons for the newly dubbed "Council of Friendship". The mane six learn that while friendship is magic sometimes magic isn't enough.

  • ...
2
 18
 791

Link to the Sequel

For those of you who care the sequel is up now and here's a link:

Comments ( 3 )

4516052 Well thanks for giving my story a shot. Hopefully it lives up to your expectations.

Honest critique time: Personally, I liked the concept of the story and how things developed and ended. However... what I did not like was the execution of it. Honestly, reading it was like reading a detailed summary. Example, you could've gone into greater detail about Spike and Kajiya's relationship. It has potential, but as it is I give it a 5/10.
Hope I don't discourage you. This is meant to improve your skill not dash it to pieces.

5143608 Thank you very much for your honesty. As you can see I write very little, and the stuff I have on this sight is insignificant compared to the report and analysis writing I do for my classes which is probably why it felt like reading a summary. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read and comment.

Login or register to comment