• Published 19th Jun 2014
  • 411 Views, 0 Comments

Veetrix, Equestria's Best Shot! - trahzo



Veetrix's arch nemesis comes to Ponyville with intent on killing him & destroying everything he loves.

  • ...
 0
 411

Ch.4: Veetrix vs. Klaus

Veetrix & company all made it to the archives.

"Klaus!"

'Ah Veetrix, we finally meet again! Where the hell did you go? I was so close to ending you, but then some burst of energy took you away from me! After you disappeared I didn't feel like taking over the world, but instead finding you & having "him" destroy you!"

"Not if I stop you from using these scrolls to resurrect him!"

"Who is this "him" you 2 are speaking of?"

"Heheheh, he's a force of destruction that ruined so many civilizations, and with the power of these scrolls & the 6 wicked souls I found on my way, he'll be unstoppable!"

Then 6 orbs floated around Klaus showing the 6 souls he collected. Sunset Satan, Nightmare Moon, Nightmare Rarity, Tirek, Sombra, and Chrysalis.

"Man, were these guys hard to kill, but I managed!"

"Gasp! Veetrix, shoot him now!" They all shouted at him.

"You don't need to tell me twice!" Then he started shooting!

Klaus blocked the attack. Klaus then fired an energy beam! Twilight blocked it with a magical shield! Now was Rainbow & A.J.'s turn. Applejack held Klaus down with her lasso, then Rainbow went in for a mini Rainboom! It still wasn't enough, Klaus was still standing & smiling, plus the lasso was destroyed. Then Pinkie fired her party cannon full blast at point blank range, but not before Rarity & Dragon Rarity filled her cannon with flaming gems. That was enough force to push him back only a few inches. Then Spike slashed away with his claws, but Klaus still stood!

"Our attacks are doing next to nothing!" Fluttershy said in fear while hiding behind a bookshelf.

"Are you all done? Good, because I just found the spell I was looking for."

Twilight then teleported the scroll away, but Klaus blasted an energy beam hitting Twilight, interrupting the spell, so the scroll was in between Veetrix & Klaus. Both sides rushed towards it, but Klaus punched Veetrix back! Rainbow Dash managed to clamp herself onto Klaus's arm & then began biting his arm!

"Stop that!" Klaus threw Rainbow off, she fell to the floor with an audible thud, Klaus was gonna hammer her with his fist, but Rainbow rolled out of the way! Veetrix switched to his Boom Barrel which shoot grenades!

"Grenade & smart bomb combo!" It sounded just as it looked, Veetrix threw smart bombs with one hand while launching grenades with the other. There were a-lot of explosions.

"Did we get him?" asked Fluttershy.

"No, it takes a-lot more to take down Chaos Klaus!"

Then the floor began rumbling.

"He's gonna cast a tone spell, get ready!"

Then as the fog from the many explosions cleared, the stones used to make the Starswirl wing were hurled at Veetrix and his friends. Twilight, Rarity, Elusive, and Anthro Rarity combined their magic for a 4 layer magic shield. Veetrix however used his Grapple Barrel to get to higher ground.

"Spike, Dragon Rarity!"

"What do you need Private?" asked Spike.

"As soon as I give the signal, I want you 2 to breath fire all over Klaus!"

"Right!"

"Okay!"

"Paintball barrel: Black paint!" Then he started shooting black paint balls all over Klaus until he was completely covered in paint!

"What in the world are you doing? Do you think this is a game Veetrix?"

"Finding out how to beat a villain is always an interesting game for me! Now guys! Paintball barrel, switch to flame thrower barrel!"'

Then all 3 blasted fire all over Klaus!

"Gwaaaaaah!"

" *Gasp!* I see what they're doing! Black is the color that absorbs the most heat! So it must be hurting like Tartarus for Klaus!" Twilight explained "Brilliant Private Veetrix!"

"Wow, that's the 1st time someone called Veetrix brilliant!"

"Shut-up!"

"I don't think so!" Then Klaus used a wind spell to push Veetrix, Spike, and Dragon Rarity back. "Enough of this! You're all probably wondering how I know of this are you? Well it's quite simple, a stallion who doesn't care about this world anymore wants me to test out this spell so he can bring back his precious one, now I shall use this spell to bring back...Cyn!"

Then all 6 orbs shattered freeing the souls but they all were absorbed into the scroll! Then a black vortex opened-up Then a hand made out of Dark Red ethereal energy shot upwards hitting the sealing with a splat. Then the rest of the body started coming out, a humanoid figure made entirely out of the same ethereal energy with blank white eyes

"Lord Cyn!"

"Klaus, did you bring me back from this world?"

"Yes master!"

"Well, it's only fitting that you become my 1st sacrifice."

"...Say what now?" Then Cyn's hand pierced Klaus's chest! Then Cyn began absorbing all of Klaus's insides till he was nothing but an empty shell of a man, literally.

"Now then...let's see what this unfamiliar world has for sustenance...Oh hello there Veetrix, haven't seen you around."

"Let's save the small talk after I send you back to hell Cyn!"

"Foolish! I'll turn your body into a decorative something after this!"

"Everyone get back! This, is my fight!"

Then they all tried to leave the room but that's when they slammed into a force field.

""Nah-ah-ah! Once I win, I want a big meal to celebrate my return, and you all will make excellent appetizers!"

"Don't listen to him! I got this!"

"If you say so Veetrix, we'll be here in the sidelines."

"Thanks guys." Then Veetrix turned his head to face Cyn!

"With this new power I've obtained from the 6 wicked souls, I will not lose a 2nd time."