• Published 19th Jun 2014
  • 411 Views, 0 Comments

Veetrix, Equestria's Best Shot! - trahzo



Veetrix's arch nemesis comes to Ponyville with intent on killing him & destroying everything he loves.

  • ...
 0
 411

Ch.2: Deezutra vs. Shadork.

"I told you it's Shadark!" Then he threw down a punch, killing or just crushing guards upon impact!

"Go my robotic pirates...um, my robotic pirates?" He looked to his left to see that Luna & Celestia had put the pieces of scrap metal in a pile

"Wow, this guy really is easy!" Luna joked.

"I know, we didn't even need those gaurds, and oh look, the Wonderbolts are destroying your getaway vehicle!" Celestia pointed out.

"What?" Shadark turned around. "Damn, I'll show you to treat me like a joke!" Then he absorbed the Wonderbolts into a vortes he generated from his chest!

"There, now they're inside me..." Then sucker punched by Deezutra! "Ow, that hurt! I may have lots of muscle, but my head didn't get muscly along with me!"

"Thanks for telling us where your weak spot is." Xinirn said while hiding behind a pillar.

"Oh, you are dead meat lady!" Then he fired a burst of energy that was then blocked by Luna's magic shield.

"Hey, you trying to hurt my wife?!"

"The hot science lady is your wife? Aw man, I was gonna bring her back to life as a cyborg & marry me!"

"Now who's dead meat? You!"

"I don't think so!" Then Shadark threw a punch that was caught by Deezutra.

*Shing!*

"Aaaaah...wait, what am I screaming about? That arm was freaking ethereal." Then another punch connected with his face!

"Ow! Stop doing that!?"

"No dork!"

"It's Dork, I mean Dark you idiot!"

"Like Whatever."

"Did somepony like call my name?" said the blue valley girl pony

"No, and I thought your name was Turf?"

"Can't it like be bo..." Then she got decapitated. "..th?" She used the few seconds after the head was cut-off to finish her sentence.

"No! Tur..." Then Surf was stabbed in the brain.

"Hey you jerk!!"

"What?! Of course I'm a jerk, I'm evil!"

"They didn't do nothing! They were just bystanders, isn't the villain suppose to focus on the enemy?"

"This guy isn't just a villain, he's seriously rude."

"Yeah."

"You know what? Just get outta here, if you're gonna go attack innocent ponies just because you're a bad guy, doesn't mean you can do it here!"

Then he was kicked out of the Castle.

"Hey wait, we didn't even finish our fight!" Then the dark energy wore off."

"Aw-maaaaan! the dark energy wore off!"

"Larry, you're under arrest!" Said a guard outside.

"You'll never catch Shad...ark." He was speechless when the guard used his magic to get bigger.

"Fine, give me the cuffs, I'll put 'em on myself."