• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 743 Views, 22 Comments

The vampony of Manehatten High - Fanged Rainbow



A story about a vampiric teenage mare and the daily struggles of life... kinda...

  • ...
5
 22
 743

Busted

I saw Ruby glare at me distrustingly, so I jumped to my work and pretended I didn't happen. I knew it had though, it was a bucking disaster! For me at least... She glared a little longer before turning to her work, but she also threw a note at me.

I read it, and hated what it said 'Your dead, vampony'
At least she remembered her grammar.

The as the lesson when on Ruby made me more and more uncomfortable. She first threw stuff at me behind the teachers back, then she gave me a glimpse of the weapon that could easily end my life, then at the end of the lesson we had a very discomforting chat...

"Alright class, I will now put you into groups, "the teacher stated, causing me to sweat nervously, I really didn't want to do that. "Ruby, Starlight, Soaring Skies and Wild, your in group one."

"Crap..." I muttered as we all sat down on one table, I sat opposite Ruby, and next to Soaring skies.
Ruby kept up her glaring, and Soaring Skies noticed.

"Ruby? Something wrong?" he asked. Ruby shared her glare with him too. She was mad.

I heard the bell go and we were dismissed, I looked at my school timetable to see what was next. "Double DT, Languages, Double ICT, damn," I muttered. then I heard music to my vampiric ears...

"School has been cancelled, you may return home."

"Bingo," I exclaimed as I grabbed my belongings and made my way to the school exit. When I arrived I pulled my hoodie over my head and started galloping home at the fastest speed I could without drawing more attention to myself.

"Get back here!" I heard somepony yell, Ruby.

"Buck this!" I yelled accelerating to supernatural speeds, but I couldn't lose her! She kept chasing me to my house where I quickly slammed the door and locked it. "Mom! hide!"

"Why? What's wrong Starlight?" my mother gasped. "Do they know?"

"One of them does," I replied.

My mother cried, I didn't want her to, but she did. "Mom, don't cry," I pleaded, but then the banging on the front door caught my attention. "Wipe away your tears, act natural, and most importantly keep her out of my room!" I instructed my mother. She nodded, so I ran upstairs and hid under my bed, it was the best I could think of at the time.

I used my enhanced hearing to listen to my mother and Ruby.

"Let me in!" Ruby demanded angrily

"Why? Who are you, and what do you want? my mother replied.

"My names Ruby Rose, I'm a vampony hunter, and I'm sorry to say it, but your daughter is one of the demons."

"My darling is not! They are a myth!" my mother protested, I knew it was a lie, and so did she. You have me to thank for that...

I heard my mother get pushed out of the way, and Ruby getting closer. I readied myself for a fight, but when I heard a door swing open I found it was not mine. I sighed at the fact and waited, teeth ready to kill. I didn't want to kill her, she was to dangerous for me though.
The next door I heard swing open was mine...

"I can tell your in here, I can smell you!" Ruby yelled.

"You can smell me?" I replied throwing my voice.

Ruby opened my cupboards. "Drat. Yes I can smell you, monster!" she spat as she kept looking for me. She checked my drawers next.
"Blood bags, dear?" she asked mockingly, so very close, but not quite close enough to strike.

I hissed. "Leave them alone!"

She took them out the drawers and punctured them, letting the precious juices spill on the oak floorboards of my bedroom. "Bitch," I murmured, lapping up the blood close enough to me. "You ruined it!"

"Oh have I?" she mocked.

I lost it jumping out knocking her to the floor, causing her to lose her weapon. "Gahh!" she screamed.

I saw the fear in her eyes, she was so close to death, and I could take her there, just like that. I hesitated, I didn't want to, but I had to. Right? No, I didn't I knew that. so I just held her. I did however take a drink of course, she spilt my blood, so I spilt hers. I bit into her left foreleg clamping down tightly, her blood was sweet, type O... I could taste something else though...

She kept on staring in horror while I savoured the taste of her blood. "Let me go!" she pleaded. I ignored her. She began crying, so I let go, but kept holding her down.

"What's the matter? You started this," I stated, blood dripping from my fangs onto her face. I made sure to look as scary as I could, my fangs were bared, with a psychopathic grin marked on my face. My eyes were bloodshot, and frankly... I was blood drunk.

I stared at her hungrily, but I decided to get of her before I did kill her. "Out!" I demanded. I spotted her trying to reach her weapon, and smashed it under my hoof. "Out!" I roared suddenly sending her scrambling for my door.

I watched her running from my windows, she looked terrified, her eyes wide, with shrunken pupils, a frown on her face, I even saw her teeth clenched together from my window.

When she was gone I hurried down stairs, checking my mother was okay.

then I stared down at my greatest horror, and saddest thoughts... My mother wasn't breathing, she had no pulse, and she had a smashed skull... My mother was dead!