• Published 3rd May 2014
  • 610 Views, 7 Comments

Last Human On Equestria - NeXus Ramos



Nexius, a human ends up in equestria, gains some new powers, some new friends, and finds out he can't return home.

  • ...
10
 7
 610

Day 003; Brother?

Author's Note:

It has come to my attention that you don't like my stories, but there's one thing you should know. I don't care. (Line from an old show "2 and 1/2 men) Well, it might matter a bit but I'll keep writing.......typing this. I so far have done this by the original stories and stuff, but now I'm going to write it as normal as I can. Oh, and its day 3 cause when Princess Celestia appeared after Nightmare Moon. Hope you like it ⌒.⌒ (best smiley face I found.

Day 003; Brother?

You wake up a bit in a your comfy bed and sheets You're facing your left towards the window. In a few minutes your little sister will come through that door, nag you to get up, and then leave. Somehow you always manage to wake up around 15 minutes before sunrise. You decide to stay in warm cozy bed. You turn to your left and your arm touches some feathers. You automatically think your cat, Penguin, did it, since she has ripped apart pillows and stuff. You decide to fix it later to lazy to get up. Instead you put your face into the warmth of the feathers and "try" to drift back to sleep. You hear a muffled noise coming from the pillows and you think you're half asleep right now. You move even more closer when you hear, "Brother, what are you doing?" You respond groggily "Sis, it's not even time to get up," Silence. Then "Is this something you do on Earth?" Earth. The word races to your mind. You suddenly remember that you're not on Earth anymore but in Equestria, the land of Ponies. You open your eyes and see blue feathers. You pull back, pretty much jumping out of the bed. You see a blue Alicorn laying down, blushing, looking up at you. You look back at the majestic creature. You remember some details about yesterday, but only very faint things. You remember after you defeated Nightmare Moon you talked to big Sis/Celestia. You asked her every question on your mind. Why you were there? Where where you? How'd you got there? Why you remember nothing? Etc, etc. She told you, you had to come back. It was a prophecy. If Nightmare Moon ever returned, I was to defeat her and show her the way. She told you you where in Ponyville, Equestria. You were teleported there by the Summer Sun Festival. You must have lost all your memories on going away. You asked her how you got there and how you left.

She says when she and her sister where little they were exploring the country side when a flash of bright light appears from the sky and something falls from the sky and crashes about 1/4 of a mile from them. Being the curious fillies they are they went to investigate. They found the crash site and looked around. After 2 minutes of searching they were about to give up. Then they noticed something. It was moving closer to them. A creature steps out of the tall grass and looks at them with cute wide eyes. It wore a cute blue small night gown of some sorts. They took it in and named him Nexius. They treated him as a brother with childish fights and stuff. Later after Nightmare Moon was sealed in the moon he decided to go look for home. Celestia opened a portal to a gate way to another world knowing that he might never return. You arrived at Ponyville and as she was talking to others you noticed ponies were staring at you. They never seen anyone or anything like you before . You look at Luna, your other sister sound asleep. You start to feel a bit sleepy yourself. Just as Princess Celestia is about to introduce you, you collapse on the ground, tired from staying up for 2 days and wasting most of your energy on defeating Nightmare Moon.

That's all you remember. You look at your sister again and you can't help thinking she looks a bit cute. You hear a voice coming from behind you "So, it appears you have awoke. Did you sleep well?" We both look at her, blush, and say yeah. She smiles and says "Well, we need you to get ready. You both will show Equestria that you can get along here fine again." She starts to walk away and then pauses. "Oh, and you both need to take a shower. We can't have you both going out there dirty, can we?" We look at each other. I say "Uh, ladies first?" She blushes, gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom. You remember about clothes and go tell your sis. After telling her, (She says that they're already making it) you go back to the room. Its easy to get lost so luckily you remembered some little things to point you to your room. You hear Luna's voice calling you. You walk in the bathroom, not thinking of what you're doing. You look at Luna and she has a confusing face. You look around and see that she doesn't know how to use a shower. Of course. She's been gone for a thousand years, this stuff is new to her. You show her how to turn it on and off, which is hot, which is cold. You start to leave. When she calls for you again. You look at her and she blushes. She says to you "Um, I don't know how to wash myself." You sigh and go to her. You scrub her silky mane, her dark blue coat, her soft smooth tummy, her sensitive wings and her beautiful horn. You turn around and let Luna wash "herself". After that you rinse her off with the water, dry her off with a towel and lock the door behind you as she leaves thanking you. You take off your clothes and jump in to take a shower. 37 minutes later you get out and see a weirdly (badly) made tux. You put it on cause you wouldn't have anything to wear. You walk out of the bathroom to find a note from Luna. She says that you should meet her in the library in 3hrs. You decide to make yourself some real clothes. You walk down to were they design clothes. (This castle is pretty big with all its rooms) You get lost for a bit and ask a near by guard for directions. He points down the hall and you walk away, thanking him.

After awhile, you p make a long black coat, (one from kingdom hearts, nobodies wear them) take off the"tux" and put on the coat. It makes moving around much easier. You feel more powerful, energy flowing in you. You look at the clock. You only got almost 9 minutes to get to the library. You ask the guard outside where the library was. (he was following you to make sure you don't do anything bad) he says it's at the other side of the castle. You start to run it jumping over ponies trying to get there on time.You reached the library and see you go 2 minutes left. You look around and see your sister Luna looking at some books. You go over there to say hi. She sees you and says hi back. You ask her what she is looking for. She was trying to see if she could find a book on the history of revolution in Equestria. You find it, reach over her and give it to her. She smiles at you and says" I wanted to thank you for being nice to me. You helped me get back a bit." You smile and say, "No problem!" Silence "She told me you lost your memories about us. Our sister. Is it true?" You nod "Do you remember anything from us?" You shake your head a bit depressed. These ponies remembered you for a thousand years/more like one year in human time, and you don't even remember anything from here. You then think that if you're sisters discovered you when you guys were little. And from when you left and came back was a thousand years, and you were here for a long time, that means........your very old. You put a sad face and that worries Luna. You look at her and tell her you realized you're very old now and that's why you're sad. She nods her head and you both walk out of the library to bump into your other Sister. Celestia; "Well, nice to see you both dressed fancy because its time to go." You walk with them and have a flash back.

You're in the library, a very young, reading a book. Your sisters come over to you and ask you what you're reading. You show them a spell book. They look at each other and then you. They take the book from your hand, set it down, and ask you if you want ice cream. Excited you say "Yeah!!!" and run to the kitchen. They look at each other and smile and run after you. You recover from it and see you're facing a crowd. "These two have been away from Equestria." your older sister says. "One is my sister, Luna, has been banished for a innocent crime. The other my human brother,Nexius, who had been banished for the dividing of the royal pony sisters. We now have them both back in Equestria after atoning for their mistakes. We now will have a few words from both of them." Luna steps up and uses the Royal Canterlot Voice "WE SHALL TAKE BACK THIS LAND AND MAKE IT THE LAND IT ONCE WAS!!!WE HOPE YOU FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE US!!!" She steps back and I feel everypony looking at me now. I step forward and say, " Uh, I'm Nexius. I'm not like you ponies. I don't have wings, or horns, or four legs, or anything. But deep down I'm the same as you. I feel, I act, I am. We all share the same sky, one sky, one destiny. I hope you treat me like a pony and accept me for what I am, and who I am. Thank you." Silence. Then claps. The whole crowd starts clapping for you guys. You look at your sisters and smile. They smile back at you.

Comments ( 3 )

Mate, if you were bored you'd look at improving your grammar and your writing style. Just vomiting out words does not give you a free pass to be mediocre.
Like 4337942 said, this is a bad idea that has very rarely succeeded. Scrap this story, get some more practice in, and come back with a better idea.

We are very critical here. If we don't see something worth reading early on, then no-one is gonna want to touch this. And if you don't want us to read it, then you really shouldn't have put it up in a public space for us to read it. This isn't about making enemies, this is about trying to help someone. Keep up that attitude, though, and you'll make no friends here.

Hey, I'm thinking of making another story about some angle was chased away from heaven and lands on Equestria where Fluttershy takes care of him? Not sure what you people will think about it.

And I meant to put angel. Damn autocorrect!!!

Login or register to comment