• Published 23rd Aug 2014
  • 4,184 Views, 112 Comments

The Witch King of Equestria - Kerberos



What happens when you add a cosplayer, the Witch king of Angmar, and the peaceful land of Equestia all in one story? A twisted tale of good vs evil... what else?

  • ...
23
 112
 4,184
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

Unfortunately it was only partially edited so point out the mistakes pls.

Actually, there weren't all that many noticable mistakes and thanks for the Christams present:pinkiehappy:

Remember... show, don't tell. Lots of instances in this chapter that could use better description. Use a characters actions and words to describe their feelings, don't just tell us. To quote the words of my English teacher, "don't tell us the old woman screamed. Bring her out and let her do it herself."

A wicked cool chapter, me likey!

Now that was an awesome chapter! Can't wait for more! :pinkiehappy:

"I will find this thing and I will defeat it.”

Geez Twilight, lay down the ego! You only just saw the damn guy! Bitch.

Twilight having a power trip. This can only end well. New minion for him that is.

I didn't notice any spelling errors, but some sections could be reworded so the story flows better overall.

I might be able to give a few examples, if you're interested.

the ponies will soon learn that the witch king is one nightmare that will not go away

Twilight no, stop it.

FUCK YEA, I TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD DO IT! Good job man im proud of you!

HUZZAH A NEW CHAPTER

Wonderful chapter, i look forward to more chapters of this!

well twilight is going to become a slave or get her soul ripped out

I hope we get to a part where he tells them that HE has a master, and they just freak out at the concept of something worse than him.

5443792 and then that tells them that even HE has master XD

Good chapter ^^. Good pacing, hints of what's to come etc. Looking forward to chapter 4.

Can you do more chapters

Moar MOAR!!!!:flutterrage:

more now

This has caught my interest. I look forward to more.

Can you do more please

God I forgot how powerful the Witch King is, more please comrade that was awesome

you gotta make these chapters longer and could you add the other 8 ringwraiths

8679279
That comment is almost as old as my youngest sibling. I don’t remember now XD

This story is dead

I'v had this story marked for a very long time and there has been no update, no news of whats going on nor plans for it so its safe to say this story is sadly dead and not likely to be updated so any who are hopeing for more forget it.

“I will find this thing and I will defeat it

Just what the princess told you not to do, twilight

Well.... This is dead

please make more and bring them death and darkness

Login or register to comment