• Published 26th Apr 2014
  • 3,657 Views, 83 Comments

Twilight and Blue Sword - Rakoon1



What happen when a mare fall in love with her big brother's best friend? Does it brings problems for a fraternal relationship? That's what happens with Twilight. Will she be able to overcome all this problems and get the love?

  • ...
15
 83
 3,657

The Revenge of Dark Hole, Part II - An Unexpected Alliance

Shining was still trying to get rid of the green goo that was bounding him, but nevertheless was quite a laborious task. The worst was that even if he could free himself, he would face a lot of Changelings to get out of there, and might even have to face Dark Hole. He looked at a tree beside him, watching Blue stuck on it. He had been brought by two Changelings and was tied just like him. He tried to call him, but Blue didn’t wake up, appearing to be under the influence of some drug or somniferous.

It was then that Blue began to gain consciousness. Seeing that, Shining started to call him:

"Blue! Hey, Blue! My friend, are you with me?"

Blue’s eyes began to open slowly, moaning in pain, and said:

"Oh, my head! It hurts me so much!"

He then looked around and saw Shining.

"Shining, but what happened? Where are we?"

"Blue, we were caught by Changelings."

"Changelings?" Blue repeated, confused, noticing the Changelings around them. "But how is this possible? It’s impossible. They couldn't have managed to get in Canterlot."

"No, it’s very possivle" Shining replied. "The Shining that interacted with you after we said goodbye last night was a fraud."

"What?" Blue asked.

"He's telling the truth" a voice said.

They turned and saw Dark Hole, in his true form, approaching.

"Who are you?" Blue asked Dark Hole.

"He’s the King of the Changeling, Blue" Shining replied. "He is who is behind that attack in the Crystal Empire and is his planning something with your marriage with Twilight."

"Wait a second" Blue said. "King? I thought the Changelings had a queen."

"Why does everypony have to give so much importance to that incompetent queen?" Dark Hole asked. "Doesn’t matter. What matters is that all the pieces are in their own place."

And having said that, he took Blue’s form and said:

"Let's begin, shall we?"

"Look, all this posing as the groom or the bride thing is already too old" Shining said.

"And that kind of plans doesn’t usually work" Blue added.

Dark Hole laughed and then replied:

"Chrisalis’ plan in the other time had huge flaws. She drew too much attention when she was disguised as Princess Cadance during the wedding preparations and when she stole the love of a certain captain bit by bit little to weaken the shield which was surrounding Canterlot. My plan is quite simple. I don’t intend to control Twilight. I want to devour all her love at once at the time of marriage, when her love is at its peak. So I'll stay with all that power, and adding one more little thing, I will become more powerful than the other alicorn princesses and control all Equestria."

When they heard that cunning plan involving sucking all Twilight’s love, Shining and Blue tried to release themselves with all the strength they had.

"It’s useless" Dark Hole told them. "You won’t be able to get out of there."

The two unicorns stopped and looked full of anger to Dark Hole, which was merely smiling. The King of Changeling then said:

"You know, I'll also have fun with this plan. In this way, I can kill two birds with one stone: I will not only get power, how can I also satisfy my personal vengeance."

"Personal vengeance?" Blue repeated.

"What are you talking about?" Shining asked.

"Oh, come on, I can’t believe you have not recognized me" Dark Hole said. "Don’t you think I'm familiar?"

"To me, you look like a fucking insect that I want to smash" Blue replied.

"Yes, I agree" Shining said.

"Maybe if I change to a certain form, a light turns on in your heads" Dark Hole said.

Then he changed from Blue’s form to form a pegasus with dark red coat. Shining and Blue couldn’t believe it when they saw Dark Hole changing to Fire Punch’s form, a former colleague of them who made their lives miserable in the academy.

"Fire Punch!" Shining asked. "Is that you?"

"But how can you be the King of the Changelings?" Blue asked. "But more importantly, how can you be a Changeling, Fire Punch?"

"It’s a very long story" Dark Hole replied. "But before that, let me remind you that my name is Dark Hole. Fire Punch doesn’t exist anymore since the moment you humiliate me like and I was expelled from the Royal Guard because of you!"

"Sorry, but it was you who drove a nail into your coffin!" Shining exclaimed. "If you hadn’t been a big cheater and if you hadn’t been violent with Cadance, that would never have happened."

"Shut up!" Dark Hole ordered. "Because of you, I had to wander all over Equestria to reach the Desolate Zone and be captured by Changelings!"

But after a deep breath and said in a calmer tone:

"However, if it wasn’t for you, the Lord of Chaos would never have noticed me.”

That made Shining and Blue be atonic again.

"The Lord of Chaos?" Shining asked. "The one who governs all darkness and evil?"

"How could he repair a pony like you?" Blue said. "I honestly don’t know why?"

“Of course not, you are limited beings” Dark Hole answered. “But, if you want to know, I tell you. He said he liked me because of my perfect combination of pride, envy and wrath. He said we were a lot alike and invited me to join him. Of course I accepted. How could I refuse an offer like that, especially when he gave me the power and satisfaction that I desired so much. Then he turned me into a Changeling, crowning me as their king. Supposedly, I should be leading the Changelings along with Chrisalis for greater efficiency, but after that failed plan of Chrisalis... Let's say I realized I had to change my strategy and I just obtained absolute control over the Changelings."

Shining and Blue were still processing everything, but didn’t stop glare Dark Hole. He then said:

"Well, enough chatting. The sun is about to rise and I have to go to a wedding."

And having said this he returned to Blue’s form and then he turned to one of Changelings and ordered:

"You, turn yourself into Shining Armor. After all, he is the colt of honor."

The Changeling did so.

"Come, let’s go to the wedding" Dark Hole said.

"Do not you dare touch Twilight, your disgusting parasite?" Blue bellowed.

"Do it and we kill you!" Shining shouted.

But Dark Hole just ignored them, telling to a few Changelings:

"Stay here to watch over them. You must ensure that they don’t do anything to escape. By the time of the marriage, you can feed from them at ease. But until then, don’t touch them. I want them to feel as worse as possible to know what I suffered."

The Changelings he had appointed nodded, making a bow to Dark Hole. He then turned to the other Changelings and told them:

"You come with me. I need all possible support."

The other Changelings waved and change their shape, becoming in several mares and stallions. And then they walked away, leaving Blue and Shining observe them moving away, feeling themselves frustrated and powerless.

The morning came and the rays of the sun barely lifted by Celestia entered her room and awaken her, Twilight opened her eyes and was faced with Rarity who was just ahead of her front, which made the young princess startle and give a shout. That made Spike also awake, startle and ask:

"What? What's going on? "

"Nothing, Spike" Rarity replied. "It’s just me."

Seeing Rarity, Spike made a frill air and said:

"You are really a beautiful morning view."

"Rarity, what are you doing here?" Twilight asked to Rarity.

"Twilight, there’s only a few hours left to the wedding" she replied. "We have to start preparing you."

"And you had to wait for me to wake up?" Twilight asked.

But Rarity ignored her and turned to Spike, telling him:

"Spike, you better go get breakfast to Twilight. And hurry up, we have no time to lose."

"Okay, okay" Spike said, standing up and heading to the exit.

Rarity then began to prepare Twilight, starting with her dress, while Twilight ate the breakfast brought by Spike. Twilight then put her wedding dress, which was immensely beautiful, one of the best Rarity’s creations, being made of the finest white silk, with crusty purple amethysts in the skirt, wearing a pair of shoes made of polished white crystal. After that, Rarity dealt with Twilight’s mane, combing it as they had planned before, placing the veil and the tiara, going after that dealing with her makeup. When Rarity finished, Spike gaped:

"Wow! Twilight, you look beautiful!"

"Don’t exaggerate, Spike," Twilight said.

"Look it's no exaggeration" Rarity replied. "See for yourself."

She used her magic to bring a mirror and Twilight observed herself in it. She became speechless when she saw herself. She didn’t even recognized herself.

"Wow, I'm really pretty. I can’t believe that’s me."

"But believe it's you, my dear" Rarity said. "You'll be the most beautiful bride ever."

Twilight stared herself, smiling, trying to imagine Blue’s reaction when he see her.

The morning progressed more and, in the place where the Changelings were watching Shining Blue, one said to the others:

"I think the marriage should have already begun. You know what that means don’t you?"

They all turned to the two prisoner unicorns and another Changeling said:

"That we can feed from them at ease."

And then the present Changelings there began to approach Shining and Blue with a hungry air and showing their fangs.

"Well, it was nice knowing you, old friend" Blue said to Shining.

"I also really enjoyed meeting you" Shining said.

Both prepared themselves to face their end, closing their eyes. But then nothing happened. Instead, they began to hear sounds of struggle. Curious, they opened their eyes and were surprised by what they saw.

It seemed more Changelings had appeared and they were struggling with the ones who were watching Shining and Blue. The confusion was immense and then those who seemed to be the Changelings who were watching Shining and Blue were eventually subdued by the newcomers, perhaps because the last ones were more in number.

"Okay, that was weird" Blue commented, while winner Changelings turned to them.

"But what's going on here?" Shining asked to the Changelings.

"It's quite simple, dear Shining Armor" a voice replied. "That was a demonstration of what happens to those who turn their backs on those who they must obey."

Shining trembled when he heard that voice. He would recognize it anywhere.

"Oh no..." he said. "Not you."

"Yes, it’s me" the voice said, as its owner appeared.

It was Chrisalis, the Queen of Changeling, which appeared, smiling to Shining and Blue.

In the Canterlot castle’s gardens, all was ready for the wedding that was to take place. There was a tent where it would perform the wedding itself, where there were already Princess Celestia, who was the one who would preside over the ceremony, as well Princess Luna, Dark Hole, in the form of Blue, which was next to the Changeling with Shining’s form and Spike, both dressed with tuxedos, Cadance, who was on the other side with Twilight’s friends that would be the bridesmaids, except Fluttershy who was preparing her birds which going to sing the wedding march, all dressed with dresses created by Rarity. In the first row of seats of the guests on the bride's side, Velvet and Starlight were both very excited about the event that was to take place, as well as Shooting, his wife, Moon Wave, and their daughter, Blackberry, and in the last row Discord had appeared, dressed in a tuxedo. On the groom's side were Blue’s parents, Dhalia and her husband and their two children. Also Captain White Light, although the Commander Lightning Bolt had stayed in the Royal Guard Academy to address some issues of its.

At the entrance of the castle that led to the gardens, Night Light was waiting for Twilight, along with the flower fillies, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. When Twilight came and he saw her, he said:

"Wow! You are beautiful, my daughter."

"Thanks, dad" Twilight thanked. "You're not too bad either."

"Nothing comparing with you" Night Light said, getting after looking a little sad.

"What's up, dad?" Twilight asked.

"Nothing, I just don’t want to believe that my darling daughter is about to marry, just that" Night Light replied. "It seems like yesterday that you were a little filly who was playing with his brother in the garden and enjoyed a lot of reading."

"Dad, I'm still the same" Twilight said, picking up his father’s hoof. "I can now be a grown mare, but I’m still the same and will never change. You and mom and our entire family, will have a special place in my heart."

Night Light smiled and replied:

"I'm so proud of you, Twily. You became an amazing mare."

He gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her:

"I hope you gonna be very happy with Blue."

"And I'll be, dad" she said. "You bet I will."

Night Light nodded and then he gestured to his daughter to go and then they started walking behind the flower fillies.

Back to where Shining and Blue were arrested, they were still surprised by the appearance of Chrisalis.

"It's so good to see you, Shining Armor" she said, approaching. "I hope you still remember our time together."

"In my nightmares" Shining replied.

Chrisalis smiled, somewhat mischievously.

"So you're the Queen of the Cangeling" the Blue said to Chrisalis. "Why aren’t you with your dear husband attacking my wedding and my fiancée?"

When he ask that question, it seemed that he had touched a sensitive point of Chrisalis as she approached him and said coldly:

"Listen to me very carefully, and make it clear. That piece of shit is not my husband, and don’t dare to say it again!"

"Wow, so sensitive" Blue commented.

"It seems you don’t like him very much" Shining noted.

Chrisalis turned to him, making a slight smile and replied:

"To say I don't like him is an understatement. I hate him with all my being. He held me deep in our nest, along with my loyalist. I spent over a year and half being treated only as a means to reproduce more soldiers to his army."

"Justice is woven, isn’t it?" Shining asked. "Now you know what Cadance feel when you closed her in the caves."

"Yes, I know, it's poetic justice" Chrisalis said. "But now allows me to highlight the fact that we have a common enemy and for that reason I want to help you to get away from this mess you are" Chrisalis said.

"After what you did, do you really think we gonna believe you want to help us?" Blue asked. "Besides the fact what you are?"

"I honestly don’t care if you believe me or not, and less what happens to Princess Twilight after Dark Hole finish her" Chrisalis replied. "I just want him to pay for what he did to me and to my kind, and believe that letting him get a great power capable of conquer Equestria is the last thing I want to happen. We can sit here and talk about our problems, but the time doesn’t stop and every second that passes, the more closely Dark Hole is to absorb all the love of newest alicorn princess."

Blue turned to Shining and said:

"Shining, I know you have reasons to distrust Chrisalis, but it's Twilight’s life we're talking about. If the Queen of the Changeling can help us, it’s better to accept."

Shining didn’t answer immediately. He knew that Blue was right, but it was hard for him to accept the idea of siding with somepony who tried to use his marriage to conquer Canterlot, imprisoned Cadance and made him turn his back to Twilight. However, he knew that the life of his sister and all the ponies of Equestria depended on that choice. Therefore, he swallowed his pride and answered:

"All right, we accept your help."

"Wise choice" Chrisalis replied.

She then charged her horn with magic and freed Shining and Blue that landed standing on their hooves on the floor.

"So, let the final battle begin" Chrisalis said. "Good luck."

"Wait, don’t you help us get to the wedding?" Blue asked.

"I said I would help you to defeat Dark Hole, but that doesn’t mean that will help you with what's in the middle" Chrisalis replied. "Besides, no one in their right mind would believe that you are not Changelings if they see you with me."

"She's right" Shining said. "First, we have to expose Dark Hole and then we can defeat him."

"Well, then I'll get going and let you get to the wedding, while I take these traitor Changelings and try to get them some sense in their heads" Chrisalis said.

And having said that, she took off, followed by her Changelings who were carrying Dark Hole’s defeated Changelings. After she moved away, Shining turned to Blue and said him:

"Let's save the day."

"Yes" he replied. "And I will also punch that douchebag because he is messing up with my fiancée."

The two bumped their hooves and then headed as soon as they could to Canterlot.