• Published 21st Apr 2014
  • 593 Views, 36 Comments

A Shady Lie - LuckyBass13



Shady Eclipse has lived a lie, being raised for a wrong purpose. It wasn't long until after a dream showed him who he is.

  • ...
26
 36
 593

Ride for Your Life

A Shady Lie
Ride for Your Life


After a few minutes of introductions and conversations, Twilight received a letter regarding Shady's request. The letter reads as follows

"Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,
I have been discussing this with Luna and she agrees this is something that we would like to discuss as soon as possible. Please make your way to Canterlot soon so we can discuss with Mr. Shady Eclipse. My only wish was this sort of thing never existed but I guess somethings are bound to happen.

Your friend, Princess Celestia

"Well, I guess you got your audience with the princesses Shady." Twilight said with some happiness.

"Good, now all we need is to get there. Fluttershy you said there was a train to get there, right?" Shady questioned as Fluttershy agreed.

"Yes Shady, the train can get us there around an hour or so."

"Well I guess its better than nothing, I say we head out now before certain stallions show up."

"Agreed Shady." Twilight nodded. "Fluttershy you find Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack to tell them to meet at the train station while Shady and I go look for Rarity." With a nod Fluttershy raced out to find Rainbow and A. J. as Twilight and Shady went their way to find Rarity but little did they know there was a stallion that overheard the conversation.

"So, a train ride huh? This should be interesting..." The shady figure whispered as he ran off.

After minutes has passed everypony was at the train station all and accounted for as they walked into the train. After more introductions were made the train began to makes its way to its next stop, Canterlot.

"Shady, do you know what you are going to say when your with the princesses?" Twilight said with concern.

"I don't have a planned speech but i'll just tell them straight out, all I know is I bet Princess Luna will back me up on this on. If it wasn't for her..." Shady couldn't continue for his mind was bearing horrible things that might have happen.

"Don't worry i'm sure everything will be fine, right girls?" Twilight reassure.

"You bet, ah bet there be no problem with this." Apple Jack replied.

"There No Way we're going to let this happen to Equestria, No Way No How!" Rainbow yelled.

"You have my support Shady." Fluttershy nodded.

"Can't let this world be filled with sadness now can we?" Pinkie Pie said.

"I agree, Those no good ruffians will learn the meaning of punishment in a whole new way!" Rarity said as the all shouted in unison.

"YEAH!!!!"

"You guys, thank y..." Shady was interrupted as windows from both doors shattered to show two Stallions wearing armor appeared.

"Shady Eclipse!" said one of the Stallions. "You are ordered to return to the castle now, comply now or we will use force!" He warned as he readied his weapon.

"You think I'm going to go along with your plans and come back?!" Shady shouted as his horn started glowing with rage. "THEN COME TAKE ME IF YOU CAN!!!!!"

Shady's horn now glowed a solid color and grew farther from his head in a shape of a blade from a sword. He readied himself for the fight of his life.

"Girls, attack!" Twilight Commanded as A.J., Rainbow, Rarity, and Pinkie advanced along with Shady. Fluttershy was keeping an eye out for more bad guys, which they did came. With a shout from her everypony was aware more enemies were appearing. With weapons drawn, magic firing, and screams getting louder the fight lasted for more like 10 minutes as they now appeared in the tunnel way during the train ride. Magic Flashes the train cart like a strobe light in a DJ party. With Canterlot appearing in the distance the Guard Stallions realized they are running out of time and hasten their attack. Flutterhshy after assisting Apple Jack was not aware that a guard was about to attack her, this caught Shady's attention as he acted fast.

"LOOK OUT!!!!" Shouted Shady as he made his way in the way from Fluttershy. Fluttershy screamed as Shady took a spear wound to his body, not giving in he took the spear and smacked at the stallion followed by a headbutt which caused both ponies to go down. Time was up as Canterlot was only minutes away, the Armored Stallions escaped leaving only the one unconscious behind as one of them said.

"You got lucky, next time is your last time!" The stallion disappeared after warning them.

"Fluttershy, are you alright?" Rainbow said showing some scratches and bruises on her.

"Yeah but *GASP!!* SHADY!" Fluttershy flew over to the impaled alicorn as he was controlling his breathing.

"Glad to see you alright, hey give me that book Twilight." Shady said as Twilight said as she gave Shady the book. "Thanks" he thanked as he gripped with his mouth as he tore on of the sides off of the spear which he proceeded with removing. This scene showed him screaming his lungs out with most of the sound muffled as he removed the spear making nearly all the ponies cringe at the pain he was showing. After the removal he covered his wound by applying pressure to it and requesting a first aid. Twilight and Apple Jack searched the train cart as Fluttershy and Rarity came to comfort Shady along with Rainbow Dash tied the unconscious stallion up. After fixing up the wound with some magic healing and first aid bandages Shady decided to take a few minutes to rest as Canterlot came closer. With this crises averted what would happen next was wondering in the minds of Twilight and the other ponies as they were closing in to their destination.

Back at the Castle.

"You Worthless Bunch of Dung! How could you Let Him Get AWAY!!?!!" said Mark with fury beyond reason.

"But sir, he had help along with him. I don't know how but these mares he has with him have some sort of experience with this kinda thing." the guard giving his excuse.

"WHAT?! Tell Me We're there 6 of them?"

"Yes sir!"

With that Mark slammed his desk realizing his plans are about to be foiled. Then an idea came to him.

"Get out of my sight, NOW!!!" With that command the troops escorted themselves out of the room leaving only himself to think.

"I have no choice, we must proceed with the war with haste. I'm going to need to fasten this experiment sadly." Mark said as he looked down at a small container with a red liquid in it.

"Soon a new evolution will rise, all will be won..."

To Be Continue...

Author's Note:

Fight scene, yay! Bad guys plan, boo! So can you tell whats going on or do you want to see some more chapters hoping to get the picture. I hope everyone can give this a chance. please leave comments to tell me what you think so far (again please keep hurtful comments to a minimal please) as we venture forward into the next chapter.