• Published 20th Apr 2014
  • 805 Views, 0 Comments

Tales from Two Twilights. - JusSonic



Right after a trip in the comics of Power Ponies, Twilight meets up with another comic book version of herself.

  • ...
8
 0
 805

Chapter 1

Tales from Two Twilights

Spike came downstairs, looking around for something. Ever since the events where he and the Mane Six were teleported into the comics of Power Ponies, the baby Dragon's issue of that adventure went missing. He had looked in the castle and then at home but so far, Spike can't find it.

Spike then hears noises, making him see Twilight practicing a familiar spell. He calls out, "Hey Twilight! Have you seen my issue of Power Ponies; the one that we jumped into?"

"Haven't seen it, Spike," Twilight said, glancing at her baby brother/assistant. "Where did you leave it last?"

"Well, I went back to the podium where I've left it but it was gone. I presumed one of you girls took it so I've checked everywhere when we got back to Ponyville but so far, Rarity didn't take it, neither did Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie or Fluttershy. I presumed you had it."

"Well, you did mentioned getting it from the House of Enchanted Comics in Canterlot, right? I'm guessing it must've teleported itself back there since its works is now done."

"Awwww, man! Now I gotta find another copy!" Spike groans in despair. He notices Twilight going back to work on whatever she is doing, "Doing that universe communication spell again, huh?"

"Yes. Our comic book adventure has inspired me to do this again...maybe to another comic book universe." Twilight suggests as she works on her spell once more. "Wish me luck."

Spike shrugs as he leaves to continue on his search as a portal appears. Twilight stops as she sees someone else on the other side looking right back at her. It looks like Twilight but with some differences; the other Twilight is still a unicorn, but has a dark purple ring with an emblem strongly resembling an Alicorn on her horn and is wearing a dark purple jumpsuit with a white Alicorn chest emblem as well as black sleeves covering all four of her legs and white boots on all four of her hooves.

"Incredible. It worked again!" The other Twilight exclaims with a smile.

The first one blinks, asking, "Let me guess: you did this spell before?"

"Yes. I used the 'Multiversal Mirror Communication' spell twice before: the first time, I made contact with an alternate version of Time Turner; who, on his world, was the leader of a group called 'the Fantastic Equines'. The second time, I made contact with a human version of herself who was a new arrival at Canterlot High. The alternate Time Turner and human Twilight that I spoke to the last two times I tried the spell were both using technology (in the latter case, Human Twilight had help in making the 'mirror communication device' from both Human Pinkie AND Sunset Shimmer)."

"Wow, wow! You must've seen the same universe that I've been to before! Squee! Oh, wow, this is amazing."

"Calm down, calm down. Introductions are in other. My name is Twilight Sparkle but I am known as the Purple Magic Horn." The other Twilight known as Purple Magic Horn said with a smile. "And you are..."

"Princess Twilight Sparkle. I got to admit, I was wondering if I was another super hero in another world especially since me and my friends been to one once." Twilight said with a smile. "You see, I've been doing this communications to find out the answer of a box that me and my friends."

"I see. Well, if you need help, I will do my best."

"First off, what is your story?"

Purple Magic Horn pauses, doing some thinking. She speaks, "Where to begin...yes, my ring. It was created fifteen years ago by a battle pitting my universe's Princess Celestia and the Alicorn vigilante Dark Mare against Discord and Night Mare Moon, which also led to quite a few other ponies gaining super-powers of their own - including my uncle; who is Canterlot's Police Commissioner and ended up getting a very similar ring myself; and the ponies who would end up becoming my closest friends. I've managed to get one of my own. The ring amplifies my already formidable magical abilities to levels truly only limited by my willpower and imagination as well as amplify my physical strength to that of thirty normal Earth ponies and allow me to fly thirty times faster than any normal Pegasus - as long as I remembers to recharge the ring every 24 hours - and that the ring my uncle got works the exact same way. And while we look the same age, I am actually fifteen years older than you are, a side effect of the power ring I has been wearing for fifteen years."

"That's amazing." Twilight said, writing down the information. "The powers I got in the Power Ponies world is different. I can make energy beams from my horn, such as energy blasts and freeze rays. And when I think about it, I just realized something: on my world, Princess Celestia has allowed a comic book series VERY loosely based on her life to be written (though with considerable liberties taken; which she is nice enough to take with good humor as long as the comics don't depict any or her family or friends in a negative light AND at least 90 percent of the comic sales go to charity) and that the comic series even has a character called 'Dark Mare', who is loosely based on Luna, but depicted as a nocturnal vigilante. I can't believe that I didn't realize this until now."

Princess Twilight pauses then comment, "Oh, and when I said Celestia was cool about the comic despite its numerous embellishes as long as it didn't depict close family or any of her friends in a negative light; Blueblood is JUST distant enough to be fair game."

"The comic book writers might have a telepathic link to my universe which is why the series is so similar to real events on her own world." Purple Magic Horn remarks in observation.

"Wow. Two linked worlds."

"Moving on; my world's Celestia and Dark Mare have both been active super-heroes for well over hundred years (well, over hundred years by the standards of our Equestria; for every year that passes on our Equestria, only a month goes by on the world where Celestia and Luna's adoptive grandparents live on, though I admits that the 'having stopped aging at adulthood' part probably helps a lot with them staying active for so long)." Purple Magic Horn said, recalling her history. She comments, "When it comes to the super-hero thing in Canterlot, Celestia handles the day shift while the Dark Mare handles the night watch - well, except for the cases that are big enough to require both of them. They have been saving the world, fighting off our enemies, the works."

"Kinda like how my mentor and Luna did with their history." Twilight said with a smile. "They fight off to protect Equestria for years now except for one time when Luna turned into Nightmare Moon and almost brought Eternal Darkness; How about yours?"

"My universe's Night Mare Moon play a significant role in the destruction of her universe's Celestia's home planet and entire race (other than Celestia herself, who was launched to Equestria just in time) as well as the destruction of many other planets after she collected said planets' information and technology. It was a terrible time indeed. I first met my world's Celestia thirty years ago by pure accident; noticing the heroine was about to get ambushed by six powerful monsters while she was fighting six OTHER powerful monsters. I as a Filly not only shouted a warning but actually unleashed a surprisingly powerful blast for a mortal unicorn; not powerful enough to hurt any of the monsters, but certainly enough to knock the wind briefly out of a couple of them and get their attention BEFORE they could make good on their attempted attack on Celestia. Fortunately, Celestia managed to defeat the monsters before I could be in any real danger, but saw some real potential in me; eventually striking up a real friendship with me."

"Yes, like me and my own teacher...except it involves a Sonic Rainboom, an exam and a huge Dragon."

Purple Magic Horn nods before continuing "Back to Celestia and Luna, although they are sisters through and through, they can get into fights with themselves."

"How so," Twilight ask Purple Magic Horn curiously.

Purple Magic Horn continues, "My world's Celestia and Luna had a brief minor rivalry over a stallion back about 45 years ago; three years before Celestia started dating that stallion seriously in her civilian identity, five years before Celestia MARRIED said stallion in her civilian identity, seven years before Ben was born, fifteen years before she met Celestia, 25 years before an incident where Psycho Pie kidnapped my uncle as a police commissioner as well as another cop AND a reporter during Hearth's Warming Eve, 30 years before the incident that caused me, Spike, Shining Armor and a lot of other sentients to get super-powers, 35 years before Celestia and Rainbow Dash [in the latter's identity as the Multi-Colored Blur] had a charity race and 42 years before the first encounter...but I am getting too ahead of myself here."

"Ooooh, you got a Ben too?" Twilight ask Purple Magic Horn making her blush a bit. "Come on, you can tell me."

Purple Magic Horn comments (quite fondly) about her world's Ben, "Ben...is a dreamy hero; He got the same powers as his mother but got a ring which of course involves a corps involving love."

"And folks got eternal youth though powers? I haven't heard of such a thing until now."

Purple Magic Horn comment, "Even the ones that didn't get ETERNAL youth from the event that caused all of them to gain super-powers still got a greatly slowed down aging process; specifically, they only age one month for every year. Oh, and shortly after Uncle Shiny and I got the power rings, he figured out how to reverse his physical age all the way back to young adulthood without losing any of his memories. And I have to say his gaining super-powers didn't come any too soon as far as he was concerned; he had just reached the age where he had to go into mandatory retirement from the Canterlot Police. I mean, he spent literally fifty years on the force; thirty of them as Commissioner.

"Wait, Shining is your uncle?" Twilight ask Purple Magic Horn in amazement. "Here in my work, he is my brother."

"So I've noticed. My little daughter Nyx was still delighted over that fact."

"So, you're still the adopted mother of your world's Nyx, heh? "

Purple Magic Horn comment, "My world's Nyx was created from a genetic sample produced from a battle with the Dark Mare (Lizardo was trying to create beings as powerful as Celestia, but who were completely loyal to him; thus he collected genetic samples from not only Celestia, but also the one pony he KNEW was as powerful as Celestia - the Dark Mare). He succeeded in creating two evil clones of Celestia (one of Celestia as an adult, the other of Celestia as a filly [he named these clones Solar Flare and Serena respectively]) and one good clone of Dark Mare that he tried, but failed, to turn evil. I found her and took her in."

Twilight asks her other self, "And does Nyx feel better about the eternal youth thing?"

Purple Magic Horn comment, "Actually, Nyx and Pipsqueak have mixed feelings about the eternal youth. On one hoof, they're pretty much stuck permanently in their mid-teens. On the other hoof, the eternal youth greatly increases the amount of time they can stay active as crime fighters AND increase the amount of time they can stay together. I mean, Ben is already saddened enough by his parents' divorce, but well, I can kind of partially understand Jack's view point. He's a fully mortal Earth pony (though still pretty spry for a mortal Earth pony in his mid-80s) who was married to a mare who is not only literally several hundred times more powerful than he is, but hasn't aged since young adulthood. His son inherited half his mother's power (and also inherited the agelessness that kicked in at young adulthood) and he has a future daughter-in-law who is ALSO ageless. He felt Celestia deserves a guy who was much closer to her equal in power AND would live as long as her. Thus, he felt guilty for keeping Celestia committed to a stallion he KNEW would die long before SHE did. He deserves points for hanging in there as long as he did though. Anyway, after me, my uncle, Spike and the assorted benevolent sentients who would all become among my closest friends all gained super-powers, Celestia and Dark Mare had to spend a fair amount of time training them to control our new powers and use them responsibly before we were ready to become super-heroes, forming a team called the Harmony League (though admits that me and her uncle; both also now members of the Magic Horn Corps; ALSO had a fair bit of training from the Princess Ponies."

"The Magic Horn Corps?"

Purple Magic Horn comment, "The Magic Horn Corps is comprised of unicorns specially selected for honesty, courage and talent for the purposes of galactic defense. Each Magic Horn Corps member has been equipped with a special ring worn on the horn that greatly amplifies the bearer's natural physical AND magical abilities. Of course, the Princess Ponies who run the Corps make sure each ring ONLY works for the intended bearer."

"Let me guess: there are Prince Ponies that Ben works for, right?" Twilight ask, arching an eyebrow at this.

"Yes, yes he does."

"And you mention Pipsqueak, right?"

"Yes. Pipsqueak gained eternal youth (so he is physically in his mid-teens permanently) as well as a twentyfold increase in strength, speed, agility, durability, senses and intelligence from the mystic energies released by the epic battle the Royal Sisters had with Discord and Night Mare Moon fifteen years ago, which is five years after he became Dark Mare's junior partner. Pipsqueak is the leader of a team, the younger version than the one that Celestia, Luna, me and my friends called the Foal Titans." Purple Magic Horn said. She comment, "The Foal Titans (except for Pipsqueak and Nyx who have both been in the business for twenty years) all got their powers for stuff from the first encounter with the Autobots and the Decepticons (either from energies released in said battle, technology collected from said battle or a combination of both)."

"Autobots; Decepticons," Twilight ask, puzzled. "Who are they?"

"Robot heroes from another universe that I was going to mention before realizing that I was going too ahead of myself," Purple Magic Horn explains. She comment, "Three years ago, we ended up meeting two groups of robots from another universe; the Autobots and the Decepticons. There was an incident that nearly caused a disastrous merger between our two worlds and there was an admitted misunderstanding in the case of the Autobots, but we ultimately worked through it and now, the Autobots are actually friends of ours and we have joined forces a few more times following that adventure. Optimus and Celestia have been getting particularly close, in fact. Celestia was caught in a particularly bad divorce in her civilian identity a little over a year ago and Optimus has been doing a pretty good job helping Celestia move on. But I told you about the divorce of course."

"Yes, you did. Amazing; I wonder if me and my friends would meet the Autobots and Decepticons of our own someday."

"While we work together, we do our best to keep a certain radioactive space rock away from Celestia as it could kill her. The reason that the same radioactive space rock that is potentially lethal to Celestia is far less effective against my world's Luna is because Luna was NOT born on the same alien world Celestia was and achieved Alicornhood through extremely hard work and the successful completion of four nearly impossible tasks shortly after reaching young adulthood."

Twilight and Purple Magic Horn continue talking, the box was brought up a few times, but other than that the super heroine doesn't have any clue on how to open it.

"Discord back here has reformed...though we tend to be suspicious of him from time to time." Twilight speaks to Purple Magic Horn with a nod.

"Oh, don't bring him up. My universe's Discord brainwash Celestia and turn her against Equestria before Celestia overcame the brainwashing with a lot of help." Purple Magic Horn remarks with a groan. "It took months for her to get the world's trust back."

"Ouch. Any other villains I should now about."

"There's Smaug. He started out as a well-respected, but secretly crooked business-stallion before the combination of 1. Ending up terminally ill due to long term proximity to a piece of radioactive space rock that happens to be my world's Celestia's chief weakness which you know of. 2. The public exposure of his illegal activities and 3. a considerable increase in magic that allowed him to cure his own terminal illness, but at the cost of what was left of his sanity, caused him to abandon his respected business-stallion cover and become a far more open villain."

"Hmmm; I haven't met a Smaug yet...since the one I know of is dead by now but I get the idea." Twilight said thoughtfully, "Any other weirdoes?"

"Well, there's my world's Big Macintosh but he isn't the trouble but he had a physically exact, but evil duplicate created by a near-fatal freak scientific accident caused by some mobsters who were trying to blackmail him fifteen years before the incident that caused him (and a lot of others) to gain super-powers and how that clone (called Big McMurder) tried to frame Big Macintosh for a series of attacks on the mobsters behind the near-fatal accident. Other than that though, Big Mac's age was reversed fifteen years by the energies that caused him to gain super-powers; this, combined with his aforementioned slowed down aging process, allows him to look no older than his early-30s (just slightly older than when he became Canterlot's head district attorney) even though he is actually now in his early-60s."

Just then the Harmony League's version of Spike came in, saying, "Purple Magic Horn. We are needed."

"Yes, of course, just a minute." Purple Magic Horn said before turning to speak to Twilight. "Sorry, gotta cut this short. I'm sorry that I didn't give you the info needed."

"That's okay; I've learned a lot to be honest." Twilight said with a giggle. Although she is still not closer to figuring out the mystery of the boxes, it's good to be doing this again.

"Can't find it," Spike said as he came in. The baby Dragon stops and see HIS Harmony League counterpart - an extremely muscular seven-foot dragon who, aside from having wings and having a different colored cape, looks almost exactly like his imaginary 'Sir Spike' persona - in the mirror Twilight is using for the communication spell. "Whoa. Is that me in this world?"

Twilight nods as she explains the conversion so far but cutting out some parts since Purple Magic Horn must leave. Spike comment to his other self, known as the Draconian Ponyhunter, "So you are me in your universe, huh; looking good, Draconian Ponyhunter; Looking REAL good."

The Draconian Ponyhunter put in, "Yeah. Rarity (aka the Grand Diva) thinks so too."

"So I got a Rarity in there; about time!"

----------------

A while later, Ben had returned from Canterlot after the discussion with his mother and Tao, along with Nyx, the CMCs, his friends: Flash Sentry, Jade Adventure and Mighty Heart. Twilight, the Mane Six and Spike has told them about the adventures in the Pony Ponies comic book, along with the princess's latest universe meeting.

"Whoa. Sounds like you girls and even your mom are having fun of being superheroes. That is so awesome." Ben said with a smile. Hearing the comic book conversions has made his day.

Flash chuckled, "Tell me about it. I'm very and getting jealous of you girls now of having some fun and adventures."

"Trust me. Being Zapp, I can unleash the thunder on anyone, I want. How cool was that?" Rainbow asks with an eager smile.

"I couldn't agree more, Rainbow Dash, especially the accessory I had from being Radiance." Rarity giggles while moving her mane with one hoof. "I truly like it very much. I can create anything I want for my interest as well as getting the dress ready."

"You said it. You know what powers I like the most: super speed." Pinkie said as she bounces up and down playfully. "If I had that in this world, I can go in hyperspeed to get everything down, and have some fun with my friends. That would be ten times cooler, awesome and Super Duper fun for me than that stupid and crazy Mirror Pool!"

Applejack chuckled, "Let's not get to that yet, Pinkie. Anyhow, I wouldn't mind of being superhero, but being psychic, there's something new for me to handle. But that is good too."

"What are about you, Fluttershy? Do you have fun of being superhero?" Nyx ask her Auntie Fluttershy curiously.

Fluttershy blushes sheepishly as she speaks, "Yes. But I think I've gone too far of being 'mad'. But still, I am angry when poor little creatures get hurt. I mean, does Mane-iac have to be so mean and maniac?"

"Trust me, Fluttershy; this Mane-iac is ten times crazier than anyone else I know of." Spike remarks with a frown. "This villain couldn't care less but herself and tried to make the world same as she is."

"You girls being superheroes is so cool! Imagine we become superheroes." Jade remarked, excited about what she's hearing. "Think of what we can do with powers! If it were for me, I would become super secret agent: Earth Pony Spiderspy."

"You said it. If I was a superhero, I want to become Daredevil Bike, the most daring Pegasus who fears nothing but to do greatest stunts." Scootaloo said eagerly. She likes the idea of being a super heroine so far. "She is awesome as Rainbow Dash, but not good enough."

"If it were fer me, Ah would be Wild Blackwest." Apple Bloom said, coming up with a super hero idea of her own. "Think o' 'dat Earth Pony's gunfire, speed an' guts, he used his fired back at 'de bad guys just before they could fire."

"You know what superhero I want to be? I want to be War Griffon!" Sweetie said with a playful smile.

Rarity gave a concerned look to her sister while speaking, "Sweetie Belle?! That is not good and uncouth for you to be a heroine. She's a Griffon, for Celestia's sake."

"Why not? It's a good and best heroine. Just because it has the word 'Griffon' doesn't mean she's really a griffon. She was raised by the Griffons as the protector of the Griffon land. FYI, Rare, she's an Alicorn."

"Oh," Rarity chuckled uneasily; Wrong idea, "My bad."

"Hey, I got an idea. So far, we still haven't found our Cutie Marks minus Nyx, Twist and Jade." Dinky said with a thoughtful look on her face, getting an idea.

"Yeah, what about it," Twist ask Dinky curiously, pondering what Dinky has in mind.

"We can become superheroes for our Cutie Mark."

"That's cool and awesome." Scootaloo said eagerly. The idea has merit so far.

"'Dat's an excellent idea." Apple Bloom said in eagerness. The CMCs is already liking this idea already.

"We could become Cutie Mark Crusader Superheroes!" Sweetie said with a smile while thinking thoughtfully.

"Yeah; we're Cutie Mark Crusader Superheroes!" The CMC members yell out, the adults cringe while dealing with the yelling per usual.

"For me, I want to become Purple Magician." Dinky said with an eager smile.

"That is awesome and cool too! I can't wait to become one of superhero: Nightwing, he doesn't have powers, but he's got skills, guts and brave pony I ever heard of." Pipsqueak said with a squeak.

"I want to become Shrinker." Twist spoke, much to the puzzled states of her friends.

"Shrinker," Everyone ask Twist puzzled. Why does she want to become that for?

"What? Okay, not the best hero, but this Earth Pony is very smart and intelligent; he can even shrink to smallest size as ant or cell, or even make bigger as the giant."

Mighty smiled, saying, "The hero I want to become is Pegasus SuperSumo. He's the best and famous hero on Kouma Manga. Oh, I will do anything to meet him."

Flash chuckled, "Tell me about it. I want to become a superhero: Ringpower. This Pegasus used the ring as his weapon and creates anything he wants to fight his enemies. Whoa. Think of that power . I can even make giant robot. So what are about you two?"

"For me; I would go for Dark Knight." Ben answers his best friend's question proudly. "This Earth Pony is a best superhero I admire since my foalhood. He may not have superpowers, but he's got brains, guts and heroic skills to beat the bad guys and saved the day."

"Don't forget, Mr. Ben. Dark Knight is the mentor of Nightwing." Pipsqueak points out that fact eagerly.

"Yeah, I know."

"Oops! I forgot to tell you. Dark Knight, Ringpower and Nightwing are very real, and of course they're Mystic Ponies," Mighty said suddenly.

"No way," Everyone exclaims in surprise and amazement. Those mentioned three are real?! That's out of this world!

"Whoa. And I thought Daring Do is the one who is so real from the book." Rainbow said anxiously. First Daring Do is real, now these mentioned heroes! The odds are endless!

"My superhero; my superheroes are the Mane Six, Spike, Tao and my daddy." Nyx said with a happy smile.

"Huh?" Everyone ask Nyx, surprised by her choice of superheroes.

"Okay, but what the hay?" Jade ask Nyx, puzzled as to why her friend has someone who aren't really superheroes like in the comics.

"Seriously, Nyx; Why us, and not any of superheroes," Spike ask Nyx. He is flattered of course but a bit puzzled by the choice.

Apple Bloom points out, "They had superpowers."

"You really, really should love them." Sweetie said puzzled to Nyx.

"Think of them as the best and awesome heroes in Equestria, Nyx." Scootaloo said while scratching her mane in a puzzled way. This Pegasus filly finds her pal's ideas of superheroes a bit...puzzling.

"Yeah, they're cool and awesome. But nothing is awesome as the Mane Six, Spike, Tao and my daddy. Wanna know why?" Nyx ask the others who nods, meaning that they want to know. "Because when there's a lesson, we learn from it and used it for future to fight against our enemies. You don't need powers to prove to be a superhero, but all you need is have faith, hope, courage, wisdom and unity. That's what all of you been doing since the first Nightmare Moon."

The others pause to think about it. Nyx does have a point. Who needs powers when they got what they themselves needed all along, right?

Spike grins as he speaks, "You know. You're right. Even when I'm Humdrum, I'm still helpful and great friend, especially beating my bad brother."

"I guess you're right. You're quite special, aren't you, Nyx?" The father asks as Ben patted Nyx's head while she giggled. Spike chuckles then he notices something.

"Hey, is that -?"

"Chase? What the hay is he up to?" Rainbow asks with a suspicious look. Ever since Brave Heart had warned his cousin and her friends to be careful around, the gang does their best to do so. Yes, Chase didn't do anything illegal or evil yet...but one must listen to one's concerns, right?

The Mane Six learned this lesson during the Canterlot Wedding incident.

"Why go 'ta 'de Everfree Forest?" Applejack asks puzzled. Why is Chase going into the Everfree Forest for?

"Do you think this is what Brave Heart is trying to warn us?" Rarity asks the others in concern. If Chase is going into the Everfree Forest, could there be a good reason for him to do so? Is this is what Brave Heart concerned about?

"Only one way to find out," Ben said as he and the others secretly follow Chase to see what the stallion's up to.

---------------

Ben and his friends are seeking, trying to find Chase the Warrior, in the Everfree Forest. So far, it is very quiet in the forest. The stallion in question appears to be missing.

Scootaloo looks around, a bit nervous as she ask, "Whoa, is it me or does this place is scaring me than before?"

Apple Bloom rolls her eyes while remarking, "It's not just yew, Scootaloo."

"But why would Mr. Chase come here?" Sweetie asks a bit frightened and worried about Chase coming in this place to begin with.

"No idea. But we're about to find out." Ben said in determination. He will find Chase and ask him himself.

Suddenly a noise is heard, getting Rainbow's attention. She halts her flight, exclaiming, "Hold up! Do you hear something?!"

"I think so." Pinkie said, looking around like mad.

"Where does it come from?" Fluttershy ask meekly, wanting to go back home and hide under her bed. This place keeps getting scarier by the minute!

"Whatever it is, get ready an' time 'ta Power Pony Up!" The farmer pony exclaims. Everyone looked at Applejack, making her chuckled. "Must be old habit fro' being Mistress Marvelous."

"Anyhow; just get ready. Finally, meet some action that Ben is talking about." Flash said, preparing himself for battle if need be.

Suddenly, a shadow object came from on the left side which is coming down. Jade gasped in alarm, "Duck!"

"Huh," Everyone else asks. Mighty turn to his left. The shadow figure formed a big log that is attached on the vines, hitting it right on Mighty's face.

Mighty screamed in pain, "Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," That's gotta hurt.

Mighty flew up before slamming onto the floor. Two more logs came out from the right, charging right at Ben and Flash. The Earth pony ducked down while his best friend jumped over the logs. More logs coming out.

"Everypony, keep dodging!" Ben calls out to the others. Whatever is going on, it's not good!

Ben and his friends keep dodging, ducking and jumping over the logs such. Celestia's son jumped over the logs from one to another, and sometimes ducking down and sliding on the ground. Applejack and Pinkie move to the left, and then right and then left from the log attacking. Rainbow, Flash and Fluttershy flew over the logs before they attacked them. Rarity and Spike duck or jump over the logs before they attacked them. Mighty Heart got up from the knockout. Before the log hits him, Mighty Heart attacked by punching on the logs before they attacked him. Nyx, Jade and CMCs duck down throughout the event.

As Ben and his friends continued to dodged from the attacks, at the very last minute before Nyx and her friends were about to get hit from a log. The logs stopped at once. Everyone looked confused and shocked as they ask, "Huh?"

The logs were pulled back to the shadowy place. Flash puzzled ask, "Okay, what just happen?" The gang was being attacked but it stopped?

"What are you doing here?" A familiar voice demands more than asking.

Everyone turned to see a familiar pony nearby. They all asks in surprise, "Chase?!"

"I ask again. What are you doing here?"

"We.....we were looking for you. But what are you doing here first?" Ben asks Chase, calming down from the experience.

"Training of course; But thanks to your interference, my training is yet again incomplete." Chase said with a frown. The ponies and Dragon felt a bit sheepish. He was here to train but their interference ruined the whole thing.

Needless to say, Rainbow demands, "Excuse me?!"

"Don't mean to offend you, Chase? But what do you mean about that if you don't mind answer it?" Fluttershy ask Chase puzzled.

Chase sighs, pointing to the logs while explaining, "Those logs that attacked you. That is what I'm training. I'm training to perfect my tiger and aura instincts."

"What's that?" Spike asks Chase, a bit unclear by this.

Mighty then gave the answer to Spike, "It's the warriors' sense of knowing and prediction of when, how and what kind of attacks before it even happen."

"Like my Pinkie Sense?" Pinkie asks with an arch of an eyebrow.

"Eeyup," Jade said with a nod.

"We apologized of what we did." Rarity said with a sigh. Perhaps Chase wasn't up to no good...at least, not out here in the Everfree Forest.

Chase sighed, "It is nothing. Next time, if you come to visit me, then I suggest you to call my name then silent. You will never know when it will attack you."

"Yeah, we promise not 'ta do 'dat." Applejack said, promising to call Chase's name before getting in the way of his training again. Boy, the gang were almost harmed and not in a good way!

"Tell me about it." Apple Bloom remarks with a frown. Perhaps getting a cutie mark for being a super hero isn't worth going through all this!

"But it's kinda cool." Scootaloo said with a smile, glancing at the logs excitedly. Going through all this training must be something else!

"We could have that for our Cutie Marks." Sweetie said with an eager smile, getting another idea to get the Cutie Marks.

Chase pauses to think, then shakes his head while saying, "Hmm....... Don't think so."

"Aw! Why," The CMC ask with pouty looks on their chases. Yet Chase kept his answer clear.

"To perfect tiger and aura instinct requires great hardships, trainings and focused on the battles and fields, no matter what."

"Ha! Trust me, Chase, I'm so -!" The cyan Pegasus Pony was interrupted when Chase kicked on Rainbow's face from down. "Ow! Hey!?! What was that about?!"

"As I had said, you're not focused." Chase said to Rainbow. Plus, he is annoyed by the mare's arrogant attitude but the villain isn't going to tell her that.

"Why you?!"

Ben blocks Rainbow's way before she could cause any trouble. The Earth pony said, "Let it go, Rainbow. But Chase's right, it does require some serious trainings, and trust me, Rainbow, you're not the type of pony that can handle this."

"Yew said it, Ben." Applejack said. Rainbow could hurt if she even tries this challenge...and more than her wings could get hurt the next time she ended up in the hospital!

"So, why have you come here? Have you come to check on me because I'm too....... nice?" Chase asks his new 'friends' curiously.

"Well, yes, I mean no. I mean -!" Nyx said, trying to think up an answer without offending Chase. Luckily for her, the warrior just waves the whole thing off.

"It's okay. You had rights to be suspicious of me, but I can assure you that I would not harm you. I had made vows that I would help you defend our home together, and train your father to be a great warrior. You have nothing to fear. Seriously, Brave Heart is truly overprotective."

Rainbow chuckled, "Tell me about it." Perhaps Brave Heart was being a bit overprotective. When he comes by the next time, the Pegasus pony will tell her cousin this, insisting that there's nothing wrong with Chase...at least, not at this moment.

"Just to be sure that I can trust you, do you have someone to admire like a superhero?" Ben ask Chase curiously. If the warrior had someone to admire like a superhero, perhaps he isn't so bad after all, right?

Chase pauses then shakes his head, saying, "Not really."

"Why?" Pinkie asks Chase puzzled.

"Because this hero is very real, and he is very true as well, not part of some comic. His name is Wartiger Armor."

Everyone ask in surprise and/or amazement, "Wartiger Armor?"

"Who's that?" Nyx ask, not clear or familiar with this 'Wartiger Armor' hero that Chase spoke of.

"Who's Wartiger Armor?! Who's Wartiger Armor?!" Jade ask as if Nyx just told a funny joke which isn't very funny at all. "He's one of my favorite heroes. Wartiger Armor was a Mystic Pony before his lord and master had decided to get retired from being a Mystic Pony and became a Mortal Pony."

"Why would they do that?" Rainbow asks, puzzled by why those mentioned Mystic Ponies would rather be Mortal Ponies than Mystic Ponies.

"Because Lord Tokugawa would rather die as a Mortal Pony than an Immortal Pony because he wants to live like one and part of you." Mighty explains Lord Tokugawa's reason to Rainbow.

"But what about Wartiger Armor," Fluttershy ask, wanting to know more about this Wartiger Armor hero?

"Wartiger Armor is the best and powerful Earth Pony warrior from Kouma Island. It is said that he cannot be defeated or killed during the fight against our enemies, and no spells or anything can penetrated him or his armor of tiger, and not even Grimmore's spell could penetrated him." Ben explains to the others with a smile. "It even said that Wartiger Armor fears nothing and not even death."

"Whoa. That sounds amazing, daddy," Nyx said in amazement. Wartiger Armor must be one mighty and great hero!

Chase smiled as he comments, "rue. But still, you should not keep on admiring a hero from the past, but to adapt their skills and powers as your own. That's what makes a true hero."

"My. That sounds deep and wise words from you." Rarity said, impressed by Chase's words.

"I guess you really are retired from your martial arts championship." Spike said with a nod, impressed as well.

Chase smiled while answering, "Why thank you. You may leave me, for I need to continue my training."

"Of course, sorry for bothering you," Ben said, apologizing to Chase for bothering his training.

"Oh, Ben, don't forget tomorrow. You will be getting some training from me. You need to start learning of how to use your Triforce Waepons properly, otherwise it would be difficult."

Ben smiled while responding, "Of course. I got it."

Ben and his friends left. As they do, Flash in concern spoke to Ben, "Ben, just need to be careful, okay?"

"Let me guess, you don't trust him?"

"Just promise me. I've got feeling that someday we might get some unexpected company."

Ben sighed, "Alright. I'll do it." If Flash is also getting concerned about Chase, best to listen.

As soon as Ben and his friends left the forest, Chase transformed into Shadow Dragon. Good, so far, he has convinced the ponies that he himself isn't a true threat and is on their side. Still, Shadow Dragon got to be careful should Brave Heart come by again...and more.

Shadow Dragon then ask to someone, "Did you get that, Monk Monster?"

Monk Monster, a bald demonic pale Unicorn with small white mustache and beard, and tail, dressed in yellowish monk's robe, his Cutie Mark is a Demonic Eye with Giant Beads and he had yellowish demonic eyes, appeared from the shadows of Everfree Forest. He comments, "Most impressive. Not only young Ben had the courage in overcoming your advanced Tiger Instinct Training, but also had knowledge of the past warriors. I can see why Lord Dark Curse wants him to be on our sides, not because only Triforce, but how resourceful of this pony is."

"Indeed. Any news; and how is that stupid Grimmore's doing? I hope he hasn't found out of our true objective."

Monk Monster chuckled evilly, "Nope, not yet. Grimmore may believe that Dark Curse had one objective, but there are more of ours to come to fruition."

Shadow Dragon nods while speaking, "Indeed. I can hardly wait to kill him." When that day comes, Grimmore will...no more.

"Patient, young apprentice; you will had that chance. If it does not go to our plan, we had an alternate plan. Something that we had made should our lord or first phase fail."

"Indeed. Now give report to our master."

Monk Master nods while saying, "Of course. Keep an eye on him and the event."

Shadow Dragon nodded. Monk Master disappeared from sights.

The End

Cast list
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Purple Magic Horn
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, Draconian Ponyhunter
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare, Shadow Dragon/Chase the Warrior
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
William Lawrenson: Pipsqueak
Alexandra Carter: Twist
Cathy Cavadini: Dinky Doo
Stacie Chan: Jade Adventure
Noah Nealson: Mighty Heart

With special voice appearance by
Dave B. Mitchell: Monk Monster

Author's Note:

Wow, some important stuff about my Harmony League series (upcoming and still) and a side-adventure. Cool. Now then, time for some spooky fun in this next tale...

"Giggle at the Ghosties: (VERY loosely based on the Mickey Mouse short "Lonesome Ghosts" though much more on the 'Casper the Friendly Ghost' franchise) The Mane Six and the Cutie Mark Crusaders investigate an alledgely haunted house. In the house they meet a very friendly spirit named Calpepper. Unfortunately, they ALSO meet Calpepper's nowhere-near-as-friendly uncles: Porko, Stringbean and Putrid; Time for the ponies to do a bit of ghost-busting."
Villains: the Three Phantom-teers (Porko, Stringbean and Putrid)

Wow, interesting, eh? Read, review and suggest.

What Nightmare Moon did to Celestia's home world and other planets are references to Brainiac's method of operations in 'Superman: the Animated Series' and 'Justice League: the Animated Series'.

This chapter references the tendency for certain well-known comic book characters to stay active for decades and still only barely age).

The Harmony League universe's version of Nyx is based on both Batgirl AND the Teen Titans' Starfire [though the latter only in the sense that she has both Flying Brick AND Flying Firepower type abilities, the sense of having a villainous sister AND being a full member of a Teen Titans-like super-hero team]).

The chapter has references to not only my upcoming 'Transformers vs. My Little Pony' story, but both of the planned sequels.

What Discord (in the role of Darkseid) did to Celestia in the Harmony League world references what Darkseid did to Superman in the series finale of 'Superman: The Animated Series'.

Smaug play both the 'crooked businessman' version of Luthor [Doctor Lizardo plays the 'mad scientis'" version of Luthor] AND Felix Faust in the Harmony League's universe.

Wartiger Armor is nigel's OC or FC, based on Tadakatsu Honda (Samurai Warriors).

The mentioned names or appearance of Mystic Ponies are Nigel's as well.

Spiderspy is based on Black Widow (Marvel).

Daredevil Bike is based on Daredevil (Marvel).

Wild BlackWest is based on Wild Wild West (Will Smith's character).

War Griffon is based on Hawkgirl (DC).

Purple Magician is based on Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10).

Shrinker is based on Atom (DC).

SuperSumo is based on Ishiyama (Ben 10).

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment