• Published 21st Apr 2014
  • 2,275 Views, 129 Comments

Pinkie promise - Deadcat



the truth of how rainbow dash and pinkie pie met, and the tragedy that causes them to be the mares who you know and love from the show.

  • ...
4
 129
 2,275

Transitions

END OF PART ONE

The next few months I spent in bliss. The dreary ominous hallways and fake melting smiles of the staff could no longer bound my ever growing happiness.

Me and Dashie spent all of our time together, and we would visit every night. We used the camera to take pictures of doctor helfing's conduct. For just a moment in my life, everything seemed to be okay. We always complied with the rules and got into little trouble, causing the staff to lay off us a little.

Rainbow thought that we would be out In no time if we kept this up.

It was all okay for a while.

I was happy.

Little did I know, that nothing can stay okay for long.

START OF PART TWO

Author's Note:

hello everypony, i hope you like my story so far, once again i apologize for my awful grammar and whatnot. I hope you like my fanfic so far! Please tell me what you think, i mean, if you want to...(inner fluttershy showing) Thank you for the comments so far and i would also like to thank my editor @derpy_insanity on wattpad, this story wouldn't be here without her! Thank you all!!