• Published 20th Apr 2014
  • 1,761 Views, 20 Comments

After is Sad - RainbowSkunk



Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, Spike, and Luna are some of the only ponies to survive after the war in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 20
 1,761

Twilight's Dream

Twilight

I ran to my room, tears coming from my eyes. I lay on my bed and put my face into my pillow.

Why would Spike say that? I wondered. I picked up my diary from my dresser with my magic. I levitated a quill. I began to write in my journal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Journal,

I just went downstairs to talk to Spike. Like usual, he ignored me. He opened the door once, but that's all. But what I thought would never happen happened. Spike came out and said I wasn't his friend. I don't understand why my friends won't talk. Well, Pinkie has gone mentally insane, so that I understand. But Rainbow and Spike? Why?

Twilight Sparkle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put down my journal and wiped the tears from my eyes. I looked at the clock on my wall. Since the sun hasn't been up in who knows how long, you had to use clocks to tell what time of day it was. The clock showed it was night. I decided to go to sleep at that time. I covered up and turned off the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, I had a dream. Luna and I were in her room like always. We heard a knock on the door. It was Pinkie. Her hair was poofy like before the war.

"Hi Twilight!" she said in her cheerful voice.

"Hi Pinkie! Come in." I said. I sat back down. Right after my flank touched the seat, there was another knock on the door. I got back up to check. This time, it was Rainbow.

"Hi Twilight!" she greeted like she used to.

"Hello Rainbow!" I greeted back.

There was another knock on the door. It was Spike. The same thing happened. He greeted and acted normal, and there was another knock on the door. It was Fluttershy. Behind her was Applejack and Rarity. I woke up after that. Spike was making noise again.

"Spike! Be quiet!" I yelled.

He didn't respond. He was still making noise.

I got out of bed and brushed my mane. There was a knock on the door. I walked downstairs wondering who it was. Rainbow and Pinkie would never visit me, Luna is busy with her extra duties, and Spike was in his room. I opened the door. I was surprised to see who it was.

"Rainbow!?" I asked.

Author's Note:

So, hope you enjoyed. Please leave comments on how you feel about this fan fic, and I hope to get helpful advice. Or just random comments. That helps too.
:3