• Published 20th Apr 2014
  • 1,761 Views, 20 Comments

After is Sad - RainbowSkunk



Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, Spike, and Luna are some of the only ponies to survive after the war in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 20
 1,761

Luna's Kidnapped Friend

Luna

Dear Diary,

Twilight Sparkle told me that I didn't have to celebrate the Summer Sun Celebration. I don't know what to do. My sister, who was also my friend, would want me to, but it hurts. I wish the war never happened. I wish Celestia was right here next to me. I regret all those things I said about her before I became Nightmare Moon. I'd give anything to not be alone anymore.

Luna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wiped the tears from my eyes. I gave a big sigh. "It has been night long enough." I told myself. I walked outside to the platform where Celestia would raise the sun. I stood up. Though no ponies were here, I had to do it. For Celestia. I lit my horn. Slowly, the moon went down. Then, I lifted the sun with my magic. All the ponies came outside.

"Look! It's Princess Luna!" one called.

The sun was halfway up. Suddenly, I dropped. The sun went back down. The moon rose once again. "I'm sorry sister." I said. "I just can't do it." The ponies walked closer to see me. They noticed me cry. I felt a hoof on my shoulder. I looked up to see Twilight Sparkle.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Twilight, I thought you went to see your friends?" I asked.

"I realized something was wrong when I saw the moon come back up." she explained. I stood up.

"You are a great friend, Twilight Sparkle." I said. "I am lucky to have you."

"Let's go inside." Twilight suggested. We both walked back into the castle. We went back to my room, where we always talk to each other.

"I couldn't do it." I told Twilight. "The sun reminds me of Celestia too much."

"I understand. It's ok if we don't have the sun." Twilight said. "Your feelings are too important."

I put my face in Twilight's shoulder. I started to cry. "Celestia! Why did you have to go!?" I yelled. Twilight put her arms around me.

"It's ok." She said. "We'll get her back. One day we'll go to the enemy and take back Celestia." I looked up at Twilight.

"Thank you. For everything." I said. I hugged her. She was my only friend besides Celestia. She was always there for me. She understood my feelings. She was a true friend.

"I must go back to Ponyville." Twilight said. "But I'll come back tomorrow." I nodded.

I knew she couldn't spend time with me all the time. She had to get her other friends back. She told me about what happened with Pinkie. She didn't understand why Pinkie did that. I remember what happened. In her dream, she had a dream about her friends. They were smaller than before, but acted the same. Sometimes, your dreams affect who you are. I guess that happened with Pinkie.
I just hope things will be better with Rainbow Dash.

Author's Note:

I think you can guess a pattern going on here.
:3