• Published 20th Apr 2014
  • 1,762 Views, 20 Comments

After is Sad - RainbowSkunk



Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, Spike, and Luna are some of the only ponies to survive after the war in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 20
 1,762

Spike Hidden Friend

Spike

I sat down on a cushion Twilight gave me when I first got this room. I looked at a picture of my other friends, Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity. Rarity. I missed that white unicorn. To tell the truth, I had a BIG crush on her. We never did get together, but in the war, I accompanied her. Until that day. I don't like to talk about that day. The day Rarity died. I held her until she died in my arms.

A tear came from my eye. It dropped on the photo. I can't see my friends anymore. I don't even know if they would want to see me. I heard the door close.

"Twilight must be home." I said to myself. I heard her knock on the door.

"Spike? Are you in there?" she asked.

I didn't answer.

"Spike, I know you are in there." Twilight said.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to be calm.

"Well, I went to see Rainbow Dash, but she left me. My only hope is you." she answered.

I walked over and opened the door. "She did?" I asked. Twilight just nodded. She came in to hug me, but I closed the door. I didn't want to take any chances. I heard Twilight start to walk upstairs to her room. I sighed.

"Poor Twilight." I said. Suddenly, everything went black. "No! Not again!" I yelled. I couldn't remember what happened after that. I just remember waking up in the middle of the floor. My cushion was all torn up. "Great. Just great." I said, sarcastically.

"Spike? What happened down there?" Twilight called.

"Nothing!" I called back. That didn't work for Twilight. She started to walk downstairs. She came to my door and knocked on it.

"Let me in." She ordered.

I put more locks on the door.

"Spike!" Twilight yelled.

"Just go away!" I yelled back.

"Spike! Please!" Twilight yelled again.

"Go away!" I yelled. "You're not my friend anymore!"

Twilight was silent after that. I couldn't believe I said that.

"Twilight?" I asked, softly. She didn't respond. All I heard was running and crying.

"I'm sorry, Twilight." I whispered.