• Published 18th Apr 2014
  • 444 Views, 8 Comments

The Sweet Sweet Taste of Lavender - StreamlessBlueChest



Twilight Sparkle and Sweetie Belle of Equestria get captured and sailed off to another land to rescue their friends, meeting souls along the way who need their help to return Lavendarah back to its peaceful, prosperous state...

  • ...
 8
 444

Chapter 5: He is Crimson

The sound of hooves echo on the floor. It sounded nervous and Impatient. The figure paced back and forth on his lavish rectangular rug. In fact, the whole room was lavish. There were a few couches lined on the red walls. The couches had a magenta color and were lined with gold trimmings. The room was a bit rectangular so small chandeliers hung from the ceiling, each containing glowing gem the color of blue. It's soft light glowed through he room, illuminating the couches and side tables next to them, shadowing the intricate designs that were carved. On the side tables, small rectangular table covers were placed upon the brown wood furnishings. The color of the table colors was blue and had gold trimmings. On top of the table covers were detailed coasters. While three out of the four of them were empty, one had full coasters. One coaster held a glass of red wine while the other held an empty glass. The glass reflected the glowing blue.

The walls were covered in large rugs that showed detailed images of the past. Ponies fighting for years on end; Making peace with the Mages; Making alliances with the Dragons; finding the legendary curse power and so on. All the images were on separate rugs and were lined perfectly along the red walls. One wall had 3 out of five couches, while across had two. The couches all had pillows of blue with gold trimmings.

Huffing, the figure increased his pacing, but soon subsided and went to the couch that had the table that held the coast of red wine. The pony figure illuminated his horn and lifted the wine bottle and poured more wine. Once satisfied, he placed it down and lifted his glass. He held it up to the blue lights; it shimmered and glowed. A sudden stray blue ray cast down from the chandeliers and landed on his wine, turning it purple. The figure smiled and lowed the drink, but then he lifted it up to his lips, moistening his dry dry lips and parched throat. The purple liquid flowed into his mouth and down his gullet. One the wine was almost gone, he took in the last drops. Then, he set the glass of wine back down on it's coaster and his horn faded from magenta to blue. All of a sudden, a galloping sound echos. Plastered perfectly is a smile that glows in the blue light that the blue stallion creates. He sits on the couch and waits fro the figure to appear.

Soon enough, a figure does appear. A Stallion walks in, in a dark blue suit that had flowing patterns of a lighter blue. The mare had a head mask on, but revealed it's twisted horn, the color of purple. A few sets of wings appear on both sides of the mare, also showing purple, but the tops of the wings had scales in a darker, more midnight purple. The scales glittered and shone in the light. Around the tail end was three rings that originated from the sprout of the tail. The lighter purple tail seemed to flow out of the silver rings that started her tail and ended in a much smaller silver ring, making a medium sizes tuft at the end. The silver ring at the end had one Amethyst that glittered aswell.

"Ahh, MidnightSplash, I see you have returned..." the figure said in a deep voice. Then he leaned forward egarly. "Did you bring me a present?" He asks, glancing at the bag. It heaved slowly to the movement of two sleeping ponies. MidnightSplash smiled and used his yellow magic to levitate the bag. "Yes, I do." He simply said with a satisfied tone.

"Good. Then, ether let me see them, or take them to the crypt." he replied. MidnigthSplash obeyed and gave the bag to the stallion who then levitated the bag to himself. The bag was of a midnight purple with small gems sewed on. He smiled once he opened the bag and saw two mares, one of pink and one of orange. The smiled glowed in the light. Quickly but gently, the blue stallion closed the bag and handed it back to MidnigthSplash. "See to it these two are ready and prepared for testing. These mares will do nicely..." The stallion trailed off in his most menacing glare. The purple stallion nods and takes the bag and flies out of the rectangular room. Once he left, the Blue stallion lifted the bottle of wine and poured more wine. it poured until it was a little more than halfway until it finally dripped slowly and there were no more contents left. "Aww, I ran out of wine..." he pouted slightly, but them he used a magic spell and more wine reappeared in the bottle. "There..."

He then took a sip of the red wine and once again placed it on the coaster. Getting up, the blue stallion smoothed out the wrinkles on his gray cape with his magic and then he began on his way. Instead of taking the doorway, he simply walked up to between the two couches across the room. Between them was a statue of a pony rearing. The stallion pushed the Statue into the wall and it seemed to go through a rug that hung very low to the ground. Satisfied, the blue stallion moved in the hidden passageway and moved the stature back into place in the room.

His hoof steps echoed the wooden corridor. The corridor was illuminated here and there on the walls with blue crystals. Each time he passed the light, it shone on his brilliant blue coat. His magenta eyes glowed whenever darkness enveloped him. The corridor was long and winding and without meaning to, it spiraled downwards. Magenta eyes revealed nothing surprising about the route the corridor took. He just kept walking until he reached a small set of double doors. The doors were of not interest whatsoever. all it was was wooden with cloth laced at the bottom of the doors and on the sides so it opened and closed without a sound. Slowly, magic began to illuminate from his horn and on the handles. Ever so gently, he opened the doors. Once the doors were finally opened, dull green light spilled into the cavern. The green light wasn't very bright, but it was like moonshine. Green lanterns were the source; they hung from the ceilings. The blue stallion didn't seem at all daunted and trotted inside. As he walked inside, he closed the doors behind him.

With the doors closed, the stallion walked through the crypt. It was lined with bricks and there were many cells that were created by unicorns that made it look like the cells formed naturally to form a cell. The doors to each cell were at the back, were no one without high clearance was supposed to go. Meanwhile the rest was shown through stone bars to the main lobby hall of the crypt. In some cells there were ponies and some there were mutated ones; more precisely test subjects or failed experiments. The low moaning of them all filled the crypt. Along some crypt walls were staircases that led ether upstairs or downstairs. The downstairs seemed to lead to silence below, while the upstairs seemed to lead into the castle that was the abode of the blue stallion.

It was a little bit of time before he finally reached a cell, It was an ordinary cell like all the others except for one thing; it held a neon-ish blue mare. Her hooves were chained and held up on the wall by chains, while her legs were free roam, but just stayed in a sitting position. A lighter blue mane draped down along her face. The top was a mess, while the other half that went down one's shoulder was in a braid that had loose hairs here and there and was streaked with blood. The rest of her body was also covered in blood and scratches. Her tail appeared behind her, also braided. Aside from the fact that her mane was braided, she looked to be in an utter mess. Her head was down and small ragged breathing was heard from her.

".01-UPT, head up. look at me." The stallion demanded. Slowly, the blue mare lifted her head painfully. Once her head was up, her eyes dilated very slightly and she held his gaze. Her pained purple gaze locked with his savage magenta gaze. A large smile appeared on his face and his horn began to glow. The glow reflected off the mare's blue eyes. His eyes also reflected. The mare gave a staggered breath. She knew what was coming.

Author's Note:

This is my first full-length MLP fiction!
I would really appreciate it if you read
Because I have so many ideas

Comments ( 2 )

4403564 but you know what I think that for people who could handle his I think they will love it because it is hey well thought out and verry written trust me with that

Login or register to comment