• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 4,037 Views, 78 Comments

Forbidden Honesty - Music4ever



When a perfect day turns into a disaster only love will be able to defeat it or will it...

  • ...
14
 78
 4,037

Reunited

Everything is clearer when you're in love~John Lennon

It was dark and silent…...dead silent, as the darkness seemed to go on for ever. It felt like a dream, a dreamless one, and she couldn't talk nor speak not even if she tried. It was tiring trying to open her eyes. It was harder than what she remembered.

Slowly…….very slowly, she opened her eyes, but her vision was blurry. Where was she? How did she get here? What happened? Her mind started to hurt from all the thinking, as she rose a hoof to her head trying to calm herself.

"It's very late, but at least you're awake." said somepony nearby.

That voice, it seems...familiar.

"Open your eyes…. don't be shy."

She opened her eyes this time, and her vision was better. A zebra stood next to the bed she was on.

"Would you like some water?"

At the mention of water, she realized how thirsty she was and nodded in agreement. She gulped down all the water from the cup the zebra had brought her.

"Where am I?"

"In my house."

"Oh, how did I get here…... did ya bring me here."

Zecora nodded.

"Why, why can't I remember a thing?"

"In quite some time you’ll be alright. Right now you need to relax."

"When will I get my memory back?"

"Patience is the key."

"But I-”

Zecora sent her a glare.

"Fine." huffed Applejack.

Applejack closed her eyes and tried to think about her past, as she had to remember something.

She let out a big sigh.

"Something's missing, I just don't know what."

She opened her eyes and got out of bed. Her legs wobbled a bit, but she stayed firm. Once she got her balance back, Applejack walked around the room. She had been here before, she felt it.

There was a mirror on the corner on her left, and she walked up to it. She looked closely at her reflection as she was covered with bruises and her mane was a mess.

"How in the world did I get like that?"

She looked at her mane, and there was something missing in her head!!! Maybe it was a ribbon or a headset…... nah, she would never wear something like that. Maybe it was a hat?

"What type of hat would I use?"

A hat, what type of hat? A...a stetson hat...I guess.

Applejack's eyes widen in realization."My hat! That's it!" Applejack's smile turned into a
frown when she couldn't find her hat anywhere.

"What are you doing out of bed?"

"Oh, s-sorry I was looking for my hat, have you seen it?"

"I didn't see any hat in sight."

"Do you have to speak in riddles?"

Zecora smiled and walked closer to Applejack.

"There is a way to get your memory back. But a price you will have to pay."

"What is it?"

"You'll have to stay and rest for the whole day."

"That seems easy, alright ya got a deal!"

"Follow me."

Applejack followed Zecora to the main room where she had a boiling caldron. She watched as Zecora added flowers to the pot afterwards she placed some on a cup.
"Drink."

Applejack drank the cup and immediately felt very dizzy, and then she passed out.
Applejack looked around her, she was back on the farm but there was a grave on a nearby hill. She watched as Spike walked up to Twilight. Spike...he looked so heartbroken and so sad. She walked closer to listen to their conversation.

"Hey Twilight."

"Hey Spike, Big Mac asked if you'd like to keep Applejack's hat and lasso."

Keep my hat and lasso? Why would he want it?

"No, they should keep it, they're her family."

Twilight frowned."You're part of her family too, you know."

"I don't know anymore."

"Spike, Applejack loved you as much as she loved her family."

Loved?

"This wouldn't have happened if I had protected her better."

Protect me? Protect me from who?

"This isn't your fault."

"She must hate me."

I don't hate you!

"She doesn't hate you."

"Let's go." whispered Spike.

"Spike! Spike, don't you dare walk away! Please listen to me, damn it I love you!"screamed Applejack.

The wind started to blow fast as Spike made his way out of the farm. Spike snapped out of his thoughts as he felt something hit his back. He turned around and found Applejack's hat on the floor. He picked it up and looked at Twilight confused, as Twilight gave him a smile.

"I don't think Applejack hates you."

She's right, I don't.

Spike smiled and picked up her hat. "I guess not..."

Spike looked one last time at the hill where laid Applejack's tomb." I love you."

Applejack smiled."I love you, too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been six months since Applejack and I defeated chrysalis and found love, true love. I felt on top of the world with her, as she did anything to make me smile and have a good time, but the truth is that just being with her wasn’t enough. She had taught me so many things in our time together….. but now she's gone. Sorrow was the only feeling she had left me, as I am now a hollow tree waiting for my light to come back to me one more time.

Spike walked to Applejack's grave placing a rose on it. He had been doing that for the last six months of his hollow life.

"Hey there, I know it's been a while, but I was at Twilight's wedding. It was amazing, and I hope Flash makes her really happy. She deserves it."

A few raindrops fell on Spike's shoulder and he took that as his cue to leave. "Bye Applejack, love you.” He took one last look at her grave before heading home.

"Spike."

That voice, that sweet voice that haunted him in his dreams. No…. it wasn't possible, it couldn't be her. He was thinking that him dreaming her voice was the only reasonable explanation, that or maybe he was going crazy. After all, she was the only thing that was on his mind all day long since she left. Spike turned around only to see Applejack standing next to a tree.

"A-Applejack..."

Spike walked slowly up to her, she gave him a tender smile. Spike raised his claw up to her cheek and Applejack leaned into his touch. He was too astonished to say anything.

"Applejack...is it really you."

Applejack giggled, oh how much he missed her voice.

"The one and only!"

Spike didn't wait another second and gave her a passionate and long kiss, as Applejack quickly responded back. Spike broke the kiss, he needed answers.

"Where have you been?"

"Zecora's home, I woke up three weeks ago."

"Why didn't you come sooner? Why didn't she say anything to me?!"

"She didn't want you to blame yourself for my condition, and the reason why I couldn't come sooner was because I was too weak."

Spike locked his eyes with hers. "Do you have any idea how much I missed?" whispered Spike as he got closer to her.

Applejack shivered and her tail moved from right left. "As much as I missed you."

Spike smirked and kissed her again, as this time, he pinned her to the tree. Applejack placed her front hooves on his neck, deepening the kiss. She was aware of how close Spike was and what position he had put her in, but she didn't care one bit, as she was enjoying it too much. With the heated situation she was in, Applejack had a sudden urge to do something else with Spike, and she started to blush at the thought.

Spike broke the kiss and looked at Applejack. "You too?"

Applejack's blush deepen. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Spike raised an eyebrow. "Really? Not a single clue."

Applejack's breathing increased, she needed some space between Spike and her before she went crazy. "Spike can you s-step back...please."

Spike responded with a short kiss. "Fine."

Spike took a step back.

"I didn't realize it was raining." said Applejack.

Spike didn't say anything, as he was too mesmerized at the image in front of him. Applejack had gotten wet from all the rain and looked more than delicious right now. His primal hunger for the mare in front of him was getting stronger by every passing second. In a swift movement, he laid her on the ground and position himself on top of her.

"Spike." moaned Applejack.

"You make it really hard for me to think straight."

Applejack's mind was jumbled with ideas and thoughts as Spike kissed and teased her body.

"Spike...I-I don't want...you to do all...the hard work." moaned Applejack.

Spike smirked at her words. "What if I want to do all the hard work?"

Applejack pushed Spike somehow and rolled over on top of him. She grinned and took a quick look at him, her eyes full of lust.

"Sorry, but I'm not taking no for an answer."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow..."

"Yeah, I agree." responded Spike.

Both of them laid on the ground panting with a content smile and their eyes closed.

"That was...amazing." whispered Applejack.

Spike smiled mischievously at Applejack. "Specially when you-"

Applejack started to blush. "Spike!!"

Spike laughed. "Embarrassed?"

"No...but I didn't know I could do that!"

Spike looked at Applejack directly into her emerald shining eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"We should probably head to the library." suggested Spike.

"Shouldn't we get clean first?" asked Applejack.

"Looks like the rain did that for us."

Applejack looked down at herself, she was good as new. "Alrighty then...to the library."

Spike and Applejack walked to the library, side by side, as both of them filled with happiness. By the time they got to the library, it was slightly drizzling and clouds were clearing up, showing the beautiful blue sky and sparkling stars.

"DISCORD!! Change me back NOW!" yelled Rainbow at Discord.

"But that horn fits you better than those ugly things you call wings." stated Discord with a smirk.

"Change me now before I learn a spell to kick your a-

"Discord change her back, please." pleaded Fluttershy.

"Aww…. but we're having so much fun."

"I'm not!" argued Rainbow.

"Discord!!!" said Fluttershy with a maternal tone.

"Fine." grumbled Discord as he snapped his fingers and changed Rainbow Dash back into a pegasus.

Fluttershy nuzzled Discord. "Thank you Discord."

Discord smiled and sat down next to Fluttershy. "Anything for you."

A wave of ew's and aw's filled the library as Applejack and Spike tip toed inside the library. Applejack smiled mischievously as they hid in the back of the library.

"Ready?"whispered Applejack.

Spike nodded excitedly as he walked towards his friends.

"Hey Spike, didn't hear you come in." muttered Rainbow as she read the latest Daring Do book.

"Oh Spike, I'm so glad to see you smile, it has been a while since I've seen you happy." said Fluttershy.

"I have a very big announcement!" exclaimed Spike.

Everypony gave him his attention except Rainbow who was busy reading.

"I want you all to meet my special somepony!"

Everypony went quiet with shock.

"WHAT!" shouted Rainbow. "How can you do this to Applejack!"

Spike kept smiling and signalled for Applejack to come out. Applejack walked out and everypony froze with even more surprise.

"Howdy y'all….name's Applejack."

"Applejack?" whispered Pinkie pie. "Applejack! Oh, I missed you so, so much!"

Pinkie's mane inflated just like a balloon and gave Applejack a big hug.

"Same here sugarcube."

Pinkie kept hugging Applejack this time tighter.

"Um...Pinkie..."

"Oh, sorry." apologized Pinkie with a smile.

"But how? What...I'm confused..." said Rainbow.

Applejack laughed. "Long story."

Fluttershy flew up to Applejack and gave her a smile followed by a hug, a deadly grip hug.

"Oh Applejack…. I've missed you so much. I am so glad to have you back here."

"Fluttershy...I-I...can't...help."

"So sorry, I'm just so happy to-

Fluttershy started to tear up.

Applejack patted Fluttershy on her back. "There, there sugarcube."

Applejack looked at Rainbow who was crying a little bit.

"Are ya crying Rainbow?"

"No! No..I was...ok, fine. Yes, yes I'm crying." admitted Rainbow.

Applejack gave her a hug.

"I Missed you buddy!!" said Rainbow.

"Me too, I missed all of y'all."

"Even me?" asked Discord.

Applejack laughed and shook her head. "Yes, you too Discord."

"So sorry I'm late girls, I was saying goodbye to...Applejack?!" yelled Twilight as she noticed Applejack next to Spike.

Applejack waved her hoof. "Nothing has changed with you, I see."

Twilight opened her mouth but no noise came out and then she fell to the floor.

"I guess it was a lot for her to take in." explained Spike.

"Uh huh." agreed Applejack.

"Even I'm surprised that Fluttershy didn't faint." muttered Rainbow.

Fluttershy looked at Rainbow."I'm not as weak as I look like."

"I know."

"We'll take take Twilight to bed, come on Spike."

Spike picked up Twilight and followed Applejack to the bedroom. Spike laid Twilight into her bed and covered her with a blanket. Just before they left the room, Spike pinned Applejack to the wall.

"Are you gonna keep doing that, lover boy?"

"I don't know, do you love me?"

Applejack giggled and kissed Spike.

"Applejack, there's something I want to ask you."

"Go on."

Spike kneeled down and took Applejack's hoof.

"Would you marry me?"

Applejack gasped, as she tried to speak, but she was too shocked to say anything. For her, time had stopped, but for Spike, it was different. He was doubting himself, as questions started to appear in his head and he started to get nervous.

"Yes! I do, I want to marry you!" said Applejack as she found her voice.

Spike let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. He didn't wait another second and instantly kissed Applejack.

"Sorry I didn't bought you a ring."

"Spike, I don't need that as long as you're with me."

Applejack's calm attitude changed into an excited one. "Come on, let's go tell the others!"

"Wow, you really are strong."

"Thanks, now come on!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHH *pant* *pant* AAAAAAAAAHHH" screamed Applejack.

"We're almost there, Applejack."

"Not helping!" she responded.

They were a few minutes from the hospital, just a few more minutes before the baby was born.

"SPIKE HURRY!!"

Spike arrived at the hospital and immediately went to the doctor.

"Doctor, Applejack is ready." said Spike.

"Already? She's two weeks early."

"Sorry to interrupt…... but could you HURRY UP!"

"Of course." the doctor signaled for a nurse to take Applejack to a room where she would give birth.

Spike gave Applejack a kiss on her forehead as they took her away."Don't worry you'll be alright."

"Alright…….Alright?! YOU are the reason why I am HERE!!"

"Love you!" yelled Spike as she entered a room.

"I HATE YOU!!"

Spike smiled and went to the waiting area. A few minutes later, Twilight entered the hospital.

"I came as soon as I could, how is she?"

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!"

"She's fine." responded Spike.

"Are you...sure? She doesn't sound like it."

"Its just her mood swings."

"SPIKE YOU SON OF A-”

Twilight raised an eyebrow at him.

"Tough love, baby."

Twilight rolled her eyes and sat down as they waited for Applejack to give birth.

"Do you think she's done?"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Almost."

"Wow Spike, you're taking this very calm…... Aren't you nervous?"

Spike smiled. "Actually, I'm very excited."

"Spike?" asked a nurse.

"Yes, it's me."

"Your wife successfully gave birth to a healthy filly."

"Can I see her?"

"Of course, follow me please."

"I'll be back, Twilight.

"Sure."

Spike followed the nurse to the second floor where he found Applejack lying on the bed with a little filly in her arms. The filly had orange coat with a purple mane and emerald eyes just like her mother and father. Spike walked inside the room and sat next to his beloved.

"Applejack?"

Applejack looked at Spike with pride and happiness.

"She's so beautiful and so tiny." whispered Applejack.

"Just like her beautiful mother."

"And her handsome father."

"A-A achoo!" sneezed the little filly, fire coming out in the process.

"Did she just-

"Yeah, she must get that from me." said Spike amazed.

"What will we call her?" asked Applejack.

"What about AppleBlaze?

"Appleblaze?

"Apple for you and blaze for me."

Applejack smiled. "I like it."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Spike leaned closer to Applejack and gave her a sweet short kiss.

Author's Note:

To all my loyal readers: Thank you! For liking my story and giving it a chance, for helping me have an awesome story! I couldn't can't say how happy I am that you all enjoyed my story! For how I'll be writing another story but after I'm done I'll write more AJxSpike.

Sugarcube_scoots: Thanks for editing my chapter and liking my story! Oh and the flash x twilight shipping is for you!

SpikeSupreme13: Thanks bro, for all the help, also check out his story.

Aura Zero: Thanks for editing the first chapter of the story.

Stay Beautiful!

Stay Handsome!

Comments ( 12 )

Bravo. Great story.

Please do a sequel.

4786641 Maybe I'll do one but not right now, if a lot of people ask me to do a sequel then perhaps I'll do it sooner.

Best name ever: Appleblaze! Amazing ending! (OMG! You mentioned Flashlight! This made my day! :twilightblush::yay::pinkiegasp:) best ending ever (loved the sexy part) :rainbowwild::rainbowlaugh::rainbowkiss::ajsmug:

AL

Yaaaaaaaay :'D

4786319 I'm glad you liked it!:heart:

5457607 I know, that's why I use an editor. I am a writer and I come up with good ideas, but I'm not very good with grammar.:twilightsheepish:

Sooooo much love for this one! :moustache: I know I'm late to join the hype train but better late than never :derpytongue2:

5984851 No problem! I'm quite happy to know that you enjoyed my story. Thanks for taking your time to read it, it means a lot to me.

6169295 I decided to read over the comments and I'm so glad I did. Because I found this golden comment.
Avatar the last airbender, boy that takes me back :pinkiesmile:

7799225 thank you very much, I understand I'm trying to make the plot a little bit more defined.

Login or register to comment