• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 438 Views, 17 Comments

Kagerou days - Luminous Paradox



Based on the song. Two ponies in the circle of death

  • ...
 17
 438

Kagerou days

My eyes shoot open as I awake from my slumber.
I rub my hoof on my head, massaging my horn. Was I dreaming something? I grabbed my phone with my golden levitation magic. Flicking my hoof across the screen I unlocked it and checked my notifications, nothing important.
It was the 14th August and something raced in my mind.

It is Hiyori's birthday!

I quickly got up, glad it was normal to be naked all the time, I had no time to loose! I trotted down the stairs muttering some sort of goodbye to my mum. I opened the door and flung myself out. Tripping at a stray stone, I skidded into the road and quickly got myself out. I sighed a sigh of relief and ran onwards.

I slipped into the park and sat myself on a swing. I put my hoof in front of my eyes to block out the sun. Why was today so warm? A As I tried swinging gently I did not notice a dark blue pony creep behind me.

"BOO!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

I twisted my head around to see Hiyori smiling at me. Hiyori was a midnight blue Pegasus, her cutie mark were two crimson bracelets. Her eyes were a deep purple, I new these well for I was always gazing into them. I smiled a little sheepishly, I could feel my face flushing red. Hiyori sat next to me, carefully seating herself on the rusted seat she fiddled with her wings getting them in the right place. I looked at her awkwardly, now it was her turn to look sheepish.

"They are annoying sometimes..." She mutters. I grin and she smiles back. We swing for a while when Hiyori saw a cute black kitten. Her eyes widened and in a sudden flash she grabs the cat with her hooves and jumps back onto the swing. I remember why I fell in love with this strange pony in the first place, she was just so adorable! The cat settled on her lap and purrs comfortably.
"Hey, Hibiya. I really don't like the summer, shame I was born in it," she mutters boldly. I look at her, confused. That was rather random.

The cat suddenly felt bored of sleeping and leaped off Hiyori. Or was it something else? Maybe something scared it.
"Kitty!" yelped Hiyori as she scampered the cat. I ran after her a playful grin on my face. That grin was soon to be wiped off my face.
I stopped at the road side but Hiyori ran on.

"Hiyori! Careful!" I shout at her. She looks at me and smiles a little.

The sudden rolling of wheels made her turn her head. As time seemed to slow down I tried to move my feet but I find them affixed on the ground. I see a red and black shadow in the corner of my eye and I tried to ignore him and focus on Hiyori.

A sudden sharp shrill echoed through the street.
Hiyori!
I saw her crumpled body and blood sprayed on the road. The bloods crimson scent overwhelming all other smells. My throat clenched up and I felt tears fall down from my cheeks. The shadow of the heat crept closer. He ushered words in my ears. His voice sounded strangely rusted as if he had not talked for a while, I hardly doubted shadows talked much so this made sense.

"This is all real!"

I hear a cling at my feet and see Hiyori's favorite bracelet. Broken. My horn suddenly bursts with energy. I never tried this spell before but now nothing mattered I had to try it! Suddenly everthing seemed to black out and I could see red clocks surrounding me. They all read one o'clock. Then they whirred backwards to what seemed twelve, thirty then I felt myself falling as I heard the annoying crickets cry.

****************************


I wake up. My body sprawled across the bed. I glanced at the clock. Twelve thirty. I suddenly realize that I had gone back in time. The spell worked!

I can save Hiyori!

I run into the park. As I waited for Hiyori I thought of something. As time quickly passes I tell Hiyori that I had a dream. I told her that I was where I was in my dream. Talking to her. As the cat leaped out of Hiyori's lap, I had a sudden flash back of the terrible incident. I grabbed Hiyori,
"Can we go home now?" I softly ask. She looks at me with a hurt expression, I tried to ignore it but it was hard. I hated displeasing Hiyori. She nodded reluctantly.

I tried to smile but it came out as a shaky grin. As I led her out into the pavement, sudden screams made us look up. As if I was cursed batons of iron from a building came crashing down. I looked at Hiyori as time again slowed down. The baton of iron pierced through her as the rest chimed as they hit the ground. I scrambled through the iron and tried to reach Hiyori. The haze smiled.

"This is not a dream! It is real. You won't be able to reach her," The haze taunted me its cruel voice.
I looked at Hiyori and noticed that she was smiling.
As tears pour down my face and my bottom lip trembled, I made my horn burst into action.


****************************

I teleport myself to the park as soon as I woke up. Hiyori was already there. I grab her wing in my mouth and tug. I indicated her to follow me and she did. We ran to the long flight of stairs. I start to gallop up, as I got to the top I saw the heat haze again. I realize this means one thing and turns to look at Hiyori. She was panting but safe. I thought to soon. Her hoof suddenly missed a step and I watch her fall. I reach for her hoof but as if the world seemed to hate me, I missed. As I watched Hiyori crash down to the bottom of the stairs and blood spraying across the floor. Again my horn burst to life as the haze touched me gently.

****************************

Years have gone by. Ten to be factual. I now realize I am trapped and I will forever be forced to watch the love of my life die countless of times. I shall save her. I will find a way to do it.

*****************************

As the time for Hiyori to run into the road came, I calmly watched. Scanning for the right time I pounced and grabbed her hoof. I pulled her away and nobly took her place. As the blood rushed into my eyes and the truck slammed into my side I saw Hiyori, her eyes shocked and filled with the tears. I also saw the haze, crying? I smiled as I felt a feeling of joy spread around me. I will never have to hear the haze taunting me ever again. As the pain overwhelmed me I saw another haze. A blue one. As her eyes hardened I slipped through the realm of reality. As I did a saw another figure. A strange white pony with a small pony-tail in his mane. On his face was a birth mark of some sort. Three circles joined together with two lines. The pony's arm was trying to grasp something. Me!? Before I could react I remembered I was dead and watch the screen blacken out.

Your welcome Hiyori!

Hiyori POV

I sat on my bed. It was the 15th August. Yesterday was my birthday and It was the worst. I cradled a snow white cat as I softly muttered under my breath,

"I failed again,"








Here is the music video that this song is based on

Author's Note:

You like? Not very good but I hope you enjoyed it. I am trying to make it better so please don't hate! I added Konoha after I saw Konoha no sakai jijou and the fact that he was watching them die. Please like and comment! Also I have a theory that dark Konoha had a part in this. What if... Dark Konoha scared the cat of Hiyori's lap?
( I don't think this story is worth a favorite but that is welcome too! )

Comments ( 8 )

4861562 Thanks so much. I love seeing a kagerou fan once in a while

4865256 Well. I suppose his cutie mark would be... maybe a clock? Well cuz of the time stuff. Some cutie marks display a pony's destiny so maybe a clock. Yeah. As for appearance. A brownish mane and... a white coat? Im not sure... his eyes would be brown. Yeah I never really thought him through...

4866332 Sure I'll keep it in mind

4866568 Hmm, all right when I get hold of my laziness I will do it.

4916180 I am working on it but I have a disease called writers block:applecry:

I had just fallen in love with the Kagerou Project just a few days ago and I came here to see if there was a crossover of some sort I could read. I found this and happened to be listening to the correlating song. I promptly restarted the song and began reading. That was quite the experience. I like how you explained the loop with Hibiya's time spell. Although I wouldn't make time his special talent. I would make it according to his eye power, his quite literal far-sighted-ness. It's often been described as "having a bird's eye view", so perhaps his cutie mark would be a bird. This could be fun if Hiyori had a cat cutie mark instead of the bracelets, to symbolize how he's prey to her beauty or something like that because cats eat birds. As for Hibiya's colors, I imagined him with brown eyes and hair, yes, but with light blue streaks in the mane and tail, along with the white coat. One last thing, I noticed a few grammar mistakes here and there, so remember to check your work more often. Thanks for the awesome fanfic!

4994305 thanks. Yeah I've made loads of grammar mistakes. I was just thinking on the top of my head when I was writing this. So alot of the things are wrong or could be better. Thanks for the comment

Login or register to comment