• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 3,187 Views, 44 Comments

Taismo: Discovering Equestria - RockStarMLP



A misuse of Chaos Control sends two of Mobius's most recognized heroes to a new world called Equestria. As they find a way home, they explore and enjoy the world of magic and friendship by six new best friends

  • ...
23
 44
 3,187

Previously: Settlement

It was Twilight time in Ponyville, but not the Twilight time for a few certain fillies. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were all at the library talking to each other about who they discovered into the ground earlier that day. A strange fox-looking creature with two tails, who looked to be assaulted and wounded somehow, was just up the stairs in the purple pony’s bed resting quietly, having a dream about where he was from. Just down the stairs, a tray of food and medicine was prepared and set on the nearby desk for whenever this stranger would awaken.

The six ponies who found him didn’t leave the treehouse once since bringing him here, hoping to get some answers about what exactly was going on. Until that time would come, they waited and waited, but by the time the day’s twilight time had come, some became impatient.

“I’m sick of waiting around doing nothing. This is getting us nowhere,” Rainbow Dash complained.

“Well what do you expect us to do, mosey on upstairs and start pokin’ at the thing until it wakes up?” Applejack said back.

“It? I thought ‘it’ was a ‘he,’ I mean I think ‘he’ looks like a ‘he’ and not an ‘it,’ and I seriously doubt ‘he’s’ a ‘she,’ Pinkie Pie said as she pondered the thought.

“Girls, please,” Twilight told them sternly, “he’s right up there. We just need to let him rest for right now.”

“But for how long? Fluttershy told you what happened, Twilight. Who knows who’s exactly up there, or what will happen when they wake up,” argued the cyan pegasus.

“But he seems so hurt. You heard how he moaned when we brought him here. It would be cruel not to make sure he’s alright first,” Fluttershy pointed out in her normally soft voice.

“Fluttershy is absolutely right,” agreed Rarity. “But I must admit, I am quite curious about who this mysterious fox creature is myself, and where in Equestria he came from.”

The orange mare then said “Well we ain’t findin’ out a thing until whoever they are decides to get up, so we might as well stay patient. I’m more confused about how such a critter managed to plow a pit into a ground by crash landin’ like how Fluttershy told us.”

“Oh I know, and the signs that there isn’t a single broken bone in his body, it’s unexplainable,” added the white unicorn.

“I say it sounds like something out of the Everfree Forest. Nopony knows what exactly can come out of there, except trouble,” Rainbow argued.

“And we’re not going to get any conclusion by arguing, Rainbow Dash. We just have to be patient right now,” the purple alicorn said. Her head turned back and up at her bedroom loft for a moment, unable to see the strained face of the dreaming fox. “Whoever he is, I just hope he’s alright.”

“Me too. I wonder what he’ll be like when he wakes up. I hope that he’ll be a lot of fun, and happy to meet us too,” an optimistic pink mare stated.

Twilight chuckled a little and replied “Me too, Pinkie, but I don’t think he’ll be having much fun until he’s fully recovered.”

“Oh, I just hopes he’s okay. I mean, I know he’s not okay, but I hope he’s not as bad as he looks. I can’t imagine how he could feel waking up someplace strange and scary,” a concerning yellow mare went on to say.

“Now don’t get too worried there, Sugarcube. We’re worried too, but we shouldn’t get too panicky about it,” Applejack told her.

“I know,” Fluttershy replied. “I’m sorry. I just get so scared for any creature or anypony that gets hurt. I don’t even want to imagine how it happened.”

“But what about us? What if whoever’s up there will…” Rainbow tried to say.

“Rainbow Dash, we understand what you’re trying to say, but we won’t get anywhere circling our heads around it,” Rarity interrupted.

“She’s right. We should get our heads wrapped around something else. I’m thinking cotton candy,” Pinkie said. A lot of eyes rolled, some amused, but others annoyed.

Fluttershy spoke next, saying “What’s important here is that no matter what, we should help whoever this creature is. He’s in no condition to do much himself, and needs help.”

“Fluttershy is right,” agreed the Princess of the group. “Remember when I first came to Ponyville? You had no idea who I was, yet you still treated me so nicely. We should do the same for him, and who knows, maybe he’ll be our friend too.”

“But of course,” agreed Rarity.

“You betcha!” added Pinkie.

“You know I will,” followed Applejack, but her attention then turned towards the cross cyan pony. “You will, too, right RD?”

Rainbow Dash just grunted a little, and tried to speak again with “I don’t think that…” but an unfamiliar voice spoke from up in Twilight’s bedroom.

“Cosmo…”

All six ponies turned their heads up towards the loft, noticing that the being began to squirm under the sheets. He was starting to wake up, so now the ponies could start figuring things out. Rainbow said “About time he’s up. Come on, let’s go see just who he is.”

As she tried to fly away, Twilight used her magic to grab the pegasus by the tail, and pull her back to the ground. “No rushing, Rainbow Dash. We’ll greet him just how Fluttershy said we should treat him.”

She released the mare from her magic, and then turned her focus to lift the food tray from the desk. The purple alicorn wore a smile across her face and walked up the steps towards her bed, seeing the new being awakening from the bed, looking confused. She tried to disregard it for the moment, and said the first thing that came across her mind-

“Oh, good, you’re finally awake. We were worried you were too hurt to recover this soon.”