• Published 25th Mar 2014
  • 992 Views, 18 Comments

Outcasts of Equestria - Old Ben Kenobi



When Canterlot is overthrown from the inside, our band of heroes must once again try to save Equestria from a highly dangerous opponent.

  • ...
2
 18
 992

Chapter 4-The Capturing of Discord

The frozen ponies and Spike looked on in shock. They had all heard about Blueblood from Rarity, and gathered that he had been a complete jerk, but none of them had expected him capable of this. Celestia, however, looked furious.
"Blueblood," she snarled, "You were the one responsible for this?"
"Who else in Canterlot could have the guts or intelligence to pull this off?" he said, arrogantly.
"I don't understand," said Celestia, "Why would the guards follow you? What could you have done to them to make them betray me?"
At this, Blueblood laughed.
"Celestia, Celestia, " he chuckled, "Most of the Royal Guards have been in my pocket from the very moment they started serving here in Canterlot. I was the one who funded their lives here in Canterlot before they were accepted into the guard in the first place. Few of them would be in any place to deny me once I gave them the order to plan the attack."
Discord suddenly appeared next to Blueblood.
"Oh, if it isn't Prince Boring, or whatever your name is," said Discord, "You know, out of all the ponies in this tedious little town, you were always by far the worst."
Blueblood scowled at Discord.
"And you were always an uncivillized brute," remarked Blueblood, "You obviously have no idea of what high class society is like,"
Discord smiled, then vanished.
"And if you are anypony to judge by," came his echoing voice, "I'm very glad I don't!"
Suddenly, all the pink cand floss clouds coelested upon Blueblood, and chocolate milk rain poured down, ruining Blueblood's beautifully manicured mane.
"Help! Help!" shouted Blueblood, "This horrid chocolate milk is destroying my manicure!"
He rushed for cover, but the pink clouds started chasing him around the room, and he could not escape.

Fluttershy looked around at her friends in terror. There must be some way to help them, she thought, especially poor Spike. He's only a baby dragon, after all.
She started feeling a strange tingling feeling, like pins and needles. Suddenly, she found she could move her back leg. She heard a voice in her head, saying
I'm lifting the stunning spell . It was Discord's voice. She remained silent, determined not to let Blueblood know she was being released.
I'll distract the prissy fool,continued the voice Get away and raise the alarm
Fluttershy could finally feel movement returning to her limbs. As Blueblood was desperatly trying to wipe off the chocolate milk from his mane, she tiptoed towards the double doors.
Suddenly, she felt a force grab her back hoof. A Unicorn guard that had been incapacitated during the fight was returning to consciousness, and when he noticed one of the prisoners escaping, he saw it as a chance to redeem himself. So he reached out with his magic and held onto her hoof to stop her escaping.
"My Lord Blueblood!" he shouted, "One is escaping!"
As soon as Blueblood heard this, he drew his attention away from the chocolate rain and started galloping towards Fluttershy. The rainincreased in intensity, and the clouds even started dropping snowballs of mozerella cheese, but nothing stopped Blueblood. He pulled Fluttershy towards him and held his glowing horn to her throat as she yelped.
"Discord," he panted, "Give yourself up, or she dies!"
There was silence in the room, except for the pitter patter of chocolate milk on the marble Canterlot floor.
"You know I can do it, snake!" Shouted Blueblood, and his horn burned brighter as Fluttershy sobbed.
"Fine," came Discord's disappointed voice. He materialized in front of Blueblood, snapped his fingers, and the pink clouds vanished, along with the chocolate rain and the mozerella snowballs.
"There, happy?" Said Discord.
"Give yourself up, now!" Shouted Blueblood, and he held his hirn closer to Fluttershy's neck.
Discord rolled his eyes and conjured up a pair of handcuffs, which he placed on his front hands.
"Good," said Blueblood, and he let Fluttershy go. Since all of Discord's magic had been dispelled, the unicorn guards had been freed. They recast their spell on Fluttershy, and stunned Discord.
"Not this again," said Discord, "I've had just about enough of being frozen in place for one lifetime."

The battle was over. The Princesses were magically levitated away to a top secret location, leaving Discord, Spike and the mane six alone.
Blueblood marched up to them and spoke;
" Too long have you been under the rule of those Princesses," he said unto them, "Too long have you been the slaves of the tyrannical rulers who forcefully control the day and the night. If you follow me, we can force the Princesses to bring forth the sun and the moon. Then, we will be able to rule my new empire, together! What's your answer?"
Twilight looked at him with disgust.
"You want to know our answer?" She hissed. Using all her stregnth, she shot a blast of dark magic at him, causing the breath to be knocked from his lungs. He collapsed and started wheezing.
"You are all traitors to my state," he puffed, as he tried to get up, "I will lock you so far in the ground that you shall never come to light! Guards, take them away!"
The prisoners were lifted by magic and taken down the corridor. Many remembered their family and friends at home. They hadn't even been able to say their last goodbyes.