• Member Since 1st Mar, 2014
  • offline last seen Mar 27th, 2014

MaudPie21


Sure.

E

In one year's time, millions of ponies lose their free will.
They are forever encumbered by the copious amounts of food in their tummies.
Sentient cupcakes, muffins, and other baked goods now preside over Equestria.

Twilight Sparkle is chosen to travel back in time to discover the truth behind a group of individuals known only as the Twelve Ponies, and how they may be linked to the destruction of Equestria.

In case it wasn't obvious already, this story is based off of the 1995 sci-fi film 12 Monkeys. It will be more enjoyable if you're familiar with the movie. Unlike the movie, which is rated R, this story is for everyone. If it should be changed to Teen, please let me know so I can change it. The general storyline is the same, but most events are modified and some plot points are omitted completely.

This is my second fic. I thought of this concept after seeing the movie recently, and I couldn't resist writing it. Overall, this is meant to be comedic in nature. I'm not entirely sure if this type of story is accepted here, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm not sure whether or not this applies to the 'Crossover' category.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 6 )

YAH!! I'm the first one to leave a comment. :pinkiegasp: And I have got to say that your story is awesome so far.:rainbowdetermined2: I will be looking forward to more. ::pinkiehappy: And what the hey. I'm going to be your 4th follower. :twilightsmile:

And in some ways this story kind of reminds me of "Hunger Games." Because they pick someone to do something that could kill them. Just like in "Hunger Games."

4085853 That sounds interesting, I'll check that out some time. :pinkiesmile: And thanks! :pinkiehappy:

I wish the dislikers told me why they disliked it... :fluttershysad:

4085931 your welcome. I have read tons of storys, and your story is one of my favs. :yay:

I haven't watched the movie 12 Monkeys. But I have seen the show 12 Monkeys on Syfy. I love it. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Only 1 more episode.

Anyways this story is awesomez. Leik and fav.

Login or register to comment