• Published 13th Mar 2014
  • 334 Views, 5 Comments

The Reggie Kush Story - yourfanfictionnarrator



This is the tale of a colt named Reggie Kush. His special talent just so happens to be cannabis cultivation, and when some pony is in need of weed, he's the go to guy.

  • ...
 5
 334

Chapter 2

'Oh that's some bullshit.' He thinks to himself. 'I never share my weed, never.'

At first it was difficult for him to watch the three mares hogging all of his stash, but after having been passed the bong a few times his stress was beginning to dissipate. In fact, he was starting to feel pretty good.

The bong gets returned to him and he greedily takes the biggest hit he can manage. The mares were quite taken with his skills, but not suprised.

"I can't believe Sugarberry talked you into this, this is awesome." Dizzy comented.

"Yeah well don't get used to it. I haven't shared my weed with anybody since freshman year, and I'm probably never gonna do it again." He said.

"Yeah but aren't you having fun?"

"It's kinda new to me, it's wierd, but yeah. It's not so bad." He says.

He hadn't been lying. Honestly smoking with other people was a lot more fun. The only probolem being that the weed belonged to him, and he never shares. He levatates the bong upside-down, emptying the bowl. With a basic teleportation spell, he sends it back to his room.

"Hey why'd you put it up?" Sugar Twist asked.

He sighs, using his hooves to pinch and massage the bridge of his nose.

"Trust me. You guys have had more than enough."

"I only got to smoke from it 4 times." Dizzy says.

Reggie groans.

"First of all, they're called 'hits'. Second of all, that stuff is Canterlot Kush. It's really strong. And third, it only takes two hits to actually get high. Everyone here has hit it four times, so I think your gonna bre arlight... be bral... be ble fjbhsofhs, Uggggh Goddamn! I can't even fuckin talk straight."
Upon hearing this the mares started to laugh. Reggie dosen't find it funny at all, but seeing them all get the gigs at the same time was pretty fucking funny, and soon enough, Reggie joined in.

'How the hell did they talk me into this? Oh yeah, that's right.'

Sugar Twist watched in fear as Reggie argued relentlessly with her sister. But fear turned to curiosity and then to concern, as she heard the noise of bed springs extending and popping. Her pupils shrank as she heard the sound of hooves clip clopping across the floor.

"Dizzy!" She half whispered half yelled.

The two ignored her and continued to argue.

"Reggie!" Ignored once again.

"You can't tell Sugarberry what I did because you wanted to smoke to! I can't get in trouble with Sugarberry if you don't. It's either you, both of us, or none of us."

"Reggie if you don't-"

'Hooooooly Shiiiiiiiiiiiit!' Reggie ceased arguing and looked straight forward in awe. 'Daaaamn! Why does that Kush take so long to get to you?!'

He looked down at Dizzy Twister. He could tell she was talking but everything sounded like he was under water. He tried looking directly at her lips to see if he could read them. Without him knowing, his mouth started to mirror hers. It almost looked like she was chewing.

"Are you making fun of me?!" Dizzy said.

Now that part he heard.

'Oh no! Not know!' He thought. Could there be a worse time for this to happen to him? 'I've got-' Reggie began to chuckle in a "hehehe" manner. 'I've got the gigs!'

"PFFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAH- AHHH, *gasp* AH-HAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT!"

Reggie laughed until there were tears in his eyes. He leaned over on the wall, and then fell on the floor in a fit of unstoppable laughter.

"Reggie shut up!" Sugar Twist exclaimed.

"What the hell is going on out here!"

All of them, save for Reggie, turned towards the new voice.

It had been three hours since they all smoked together. Currently the three of them were engaged in a game of two on two Mortal Colt-bat. Reggie having the
advantage seeing as how he was the only unicorn, and had the ability to levitate the controller rather than manuver it with his hooves. His current openent was Sugarberry, who at the moment was flaling her controller around wildly, mashing random buttons like a crazy pony. Whereas Reggie was leaned back on the couch as chilled as one can chill. It was kind of cool to watch. Her forelegs were leaving a trail in their movements, and he felt as though she was in slow motion.
'Shit.' He thought. 'I got distracted.'

He tried his hardest to get his head back in the game, his eyes squinted in concentration. Soon his ears met the satisfying sound of virtual bones crunching. When his train of thought returned to the game, he decided that he should lean back.
His eyes were half lidded and his face bore an amused smile. His forelegs were crossed over his chest in an 'I'm better then you' matter.

The words 'Finish Her' layed out across the screen, and to what their eyes should see, but Reggie attempting a finishing combo move, and her charecter was soon reduced to a disimbodied head. The announcer gave a hoarse 'Fatality' and the round ended.
Sugarberry tossed her controller into the air. In a fit of confused stoner rage, which earned a few laughs from the other two.

"I quit, your to effing good at this game!" She said.

"Yeah I play this a lot when I'm high. It's way more fun playing it with another pony though." He replied.

The room was envoloped in an akward silence, in which no one spoke for about ten seconds. The first to speak being Dizzy Twister.

"Do you know Lyra?" She asked.

"... I don't think so. Lyra who?"

"Lyra Heartstrings. The mare with that seafoam green coat."

"Oh yeah, that gay chick?"

"... She's gay?"

Reggie tried not to laugh.

"You didn't know. She's more queer than a two dollar bit."

Sugar Twist laughed.

"How do you know?" Dizzy asked.

"I was friends with a dude who liked her. And when he asked her out, she told him that she had a thing for Bon Bon... why?"

"You sit the same way she does."

"What?"

"You know, she sits upright like you do."

"Oh, yeah... far out dude. Guess it's just more of a stoner thing." He said.

"...Lyra smokes?" Twist asked.

"Pfft yeah! I was her pot dealer in high school. How do you think I knew her." Reggie explained.

"But I thought you said that your weed was only for you."

"I said that I don't share it. I never said I didn't sell it."

Sugarberry's eyes lit up.

'He sells it does he?' Sugarberry thought. 'IDEA!!!'