• Published 14th Mar 2014
  • 1,989 Views, 54 Comments

Applejack Country Returns - Shazam 25



10,000 of years ago, Mystics creatures stole apples from all of Equestria and the Princesses and two Apple ponies stop them. Now they have return and it up to two more Apples to stop them.

  • ...
2
 54
 1,989

Ponyville and Everfree Forest

Applejack and Apple Bloom started running through Ponyville and notices that the sun was setting. They stop and look at each other.

"Is Celestia lowering the sun early?" Apple Bloom asks.

"I think so but I never thought it took us all day to get here." Applejack answered, confused.

None-less the kept moving. As the sun started setting behind the buildings both Apples sisters turning black with only Applejack's Hat and Apple Bloom's bow remaining their colors. They didn't notice but continued through Ponyville running past the empty buildings and even seeing shadows moving around. Applejack use her new slam move to make the shadows become stun then buck them away. A few times Apple Bloom reach into her backpack and was surprise that she pull out a barrel.

"Whoa! How did this thing fit in there?" She asks.

"We can worry about that later, give it to me. I got a plan." Applejack said, telling to question about the things that her new back pack can do later.

Apple Bloom hand over the barrel and Applejack saw more Shadows heading her way. She held the barrel in one hoof and then roll it across the ground. It hit the shadows in a row and Applejack smile as her idea work. It was a simple plan, she turn to see Apple Bloom looking right at her.

"That ya plan?" She asks, confused.

"What? It's simple." Applejack smile as Apple Bloom shook her head.

The continue to run through Ponyville taking out any shadows that came at them. Applejack either stun them with her new stomp or had Apple Bloom pull out a barrel from her backpack which she use to knock down row of them. They continue through Ponyville until the set disappear and they reach the Everfree Forest. Applejack stops and looks over it. She knew it was dangerous for Apple Bloom but she wasn't going to leave her behind.

"OK, Apple Bloom, we are going into the Everfree Forest to look for clues. I don't want you jumping off my back and trying to go and find ya cutie mark." Applejack told her.

"Trust me sis, as much as I want to, I want my friends with me if we ever go through, Though it has been while since I last visit Zecora. Ya think she ok?" Apple Bloom said then ask.

"We'll find out." Applejack said and started to walk in the Everfree Forest.

As they walk, they could hear something moving but it wasn't the bushes. The soon come to some bushes and Applejack lower some if it and they were surprise. On the ground were tracks and not just any track but rail tracks. They turn and saw some carts not far away. Some of them fill with apples, others were empty.

"What in tarnation is going on?" Applejack ask.

At the sound of her voice, a few Wendigos appear and jump in surprise, they couldn't let them get their apples. They knew their magic was useless to them and started to have the carts full be pushed away.

"Hey! Get back here you thriving varmints!" Applejack shouted and started to push an empty cart to go after them.

Once it pick up speed, she jump in and the chase was on.

Applejack held on to the sides of the cart as Apple Bloom climb higher on her sister to see where they were going. They rode the cart over the tracks ducking under lower branches and making their cart jump over broken tracks. Applejack did that by pull the cart up with them when she jump. As they rode through, they watch as Diamond Dogs rolled towards them, ready to attack. Applejack acted by making the cart jump over them due to they are only going one way. They soon come to another track that was above them and the track they were on was about to run out. So Applejack had the cart jump on the track above them. They rode on, ducking under branches and jumping over broken tracks and Diamond Dogs. They soon reach a clearing and before they knew it, they were off the tracks and now moving on the ground. They lost sight of the Wendigos, but guess that they had to follow the tracks. They reach another pair of tracks and had the cart hop on, they didn't get far before they saw the track was bend up ahead. With no way to jump over them, Applejack and Apple Bloom boucle as the cart went over them. At the end they were fling out and landed on the ground.

"What a ride." Apple Bloom said as she stood up.

"You can say that again." Applejack agrees.

They look around and Applejack could tell that they were near the Castle of the Royal Sisters. Apple Bloom hops on her back and looks at her.

"You know where we are?" She asks.

"Yeah, we're not to far from the Castle of the Royal Sisters. But why would the Wendigos be there?" Applejack answer then ask herself.

"Well, we might as well keep going." Apple Bloom said.

Applejack nods and starts walking. They didn't take five steps before entering what look like a arena. Applejack stopped as she saw Twilight laying on the ground.

"Twilight!" She call out hoping that the unicorn was all right.

Twilight opens her eyes and looks around before spotting Applejack and Apple Bloom. Twilight slowly stood up due to that she felt her magic and her strength was drain.

"Applejack? What happened? How did I get here?" Twilight asks.

"We tell you later, right now the Princesses have send me and Apple Bloom to find you and now that we have we need to get back to Ponyville." Applejack told her.

Twilight nods and was about to follow them out when a stone wall block both paths in front and behind them. They look around as they saw Wendigos come out and sat down like they were about to watch a great show. Then Applejack spotted the same white Mask Wendigo she fought back at her house appear and look like it want to get back at her. Knowing that the Apples were unaffected by it music it turn to Twilight and play it music.

Applejack turn to see that Twilight's eyes were swirly as the music took affect. She jump back as they Wendigo possess Twilight. She could see Twilight eyes turn fully white as the Wendigo had no problem taking over her body.

Applejack quickly jumps over a magic ball that Wendigo Twilight shot. She watches as Wendigo Twilight lowers her horn and charges at her. Applejack jump over and buck her after landing behind her. Wendigo Twilight jumped then jump to the middle of the arena and started shooting magic balls at the Apples. Applejack was forced to run around the arena trying to get behind Wendigo Twilight but she was able to keep up with them.

"Apple Bloom you think you can pull something out of that backpack to stop Twilight?" Applejack asks her sister.

Before Apple Bloom could reach in her backpack, Applejack trip over a tree root again and started rolling on the ground as Apple Bloom caught her hat and started to run backwards to stay on top. The roll was just enough to start out speeding the attacks, but Apple Bloom could see that they were heading towards a wall. Acting quickly, she tip herself to the side and lead Applejack away from it. Seeing that her idea worked, Apple Bloom kept moving Applejack away from the walls until they were behind Wendigo Twilight. Apple Bloom steers her sister right at her and smacks Twilight into the wall as Applejack uncurl.

"Apple Bloom? What did you do?" Applejack ask after shanking off the dizziness she had.

"I think I found a way to control your roll attack. We just need a way to use it without you tripping over something." Apple Bloom told her.

Applejack was unable to question it farer because Wendigo Twilight recover from the hit in the wall and her fur coat started to turn red. Applejack jumped over the ball that was shot at her and then jump over the charge. She was about to buck when Apple Bloom shouted,

"APPLEJACK!!! JUMP!!!"

Without questioning her, she did and saw Wendigo Twilight charge right under her, showing that Apple Bloom saw her ready to charge again. This time she was unable to stop as she head-butts the wall in front of her, leaving her daze. Applejack ran up and jump on her before backing off. Once more Wendigo Twilight jump to the middle of the Arena and this time shot a magic beam at them. Applejack started running again but could see that she can't outrun it. Thinking back to the two times she use her new rolling attack by tripping over something, she notices during the trip she had her front hooves tucked to her chest and her back hooves to her stomach. She bend her back until she was in the shape of a ball with her head tucked in.

Nodding, Applejack drove forward and threw her hat and her sister into the air from the sudden action. Applejack did what she notices and soon become a ball again with Apple Bloom landing on top of her and ran backwards. Apple Bloom quickly got over the sudden action and steer Applejack way from the walls and was soon able to get behind Wendigo Twilight. They roll right in to her and she was smack into a wall again. Applejack uncurls smiling at her newfound attack.

"Hey Applejack? Can you warn me next time?" Apple Bloom asks as she places her sister's hat back on her head.

"Sorry, Apple Bloom. But I got a feeling we aren't done yet." She said and then turn to Wendigo Twilight who just got up.

This time her fur coat turn dark red as she grew even more angry at the two Apples. She fire another magic ball that Applejack jumped over, but was almost caught by another. She quickly threw Apple Bloom into the air and ducked under the attack. She stood up and Apple Bloom landed back on her back, understanding why her sister did that. Wendigo Twilight charge forward and Applejack jump over her. With the help of Apple Bloom, Applejack jumped over another charge and noticed she was going for a third charge. Applejack had little time to dodge this one because she come without warning. Like before Wendigo Twilight ran into the wall and was dazed. Applejack act by once more jumping on her then follow quickly by a buck.

Wendigo Twilight jump to the middle of the Arena for the third time and this time shot a homing magic ball at them. Applejack waste no time running and use her new roll attack. With Apple Bloom help, she was ready for the roll attack this time, they started to out run the magic ball, but Wendigo Twilight kept up with them. Apple Bloom began to think, though it was hard to think, and ran backward at the same time, but she finally got something.

"Applejack, I going to steer you to Twilight, but instead of hitting her, try to jump over her." Apple Bloom said not know if she could hear her.

Apple Bloom did what she told Applejack and hope Applejack would know when to jump. Wendigo Twilight lower her horn thinking that they were going to ram into it. But at the last second, Applejack quickly uncurls and jump over Twilight, and land right behind her. Wendigo Twilight turn around and was about to fire a blast when she remember about the attack she shot before hand. She turn back around and saw the attack come right at her because Applejack and Apple Bloom were right behind her! The attack hit Wendigo Twilight and she was throw into the wall again. This time her fur coat when back to its normal color and the Wendigo appear out of Twilight, daze.

"Hmph, Apple Bloom, can you go check on Twilight for me? I'm going to teach that Wendigo what happens if you mess with my friends." Applejack said with a smirk.

Apple Bloom could tell what she was thinking and hopped off and ran up to Twilight. Applejack ran up to the Wendigo and jump in the air and pull one of her front hooves back. Like before, at her house Applejack start to beatdown the Wendigo. She threw all the hooves punches and kicks at the Wendigo before delivering a hoof punch that knock the Wendigo far away for them.

"HEYAW!" Applejack shouted in victory.

During all that Twilight woke up with a massive headache and her magic very weak.

"Agh, what happened?" She ask.

"Long story short, You were possessed by a Wendigo, and Me and Applejack free you." Apple Bloom explain.

"That doesn't explain why my magic is very weak and why I have a headache," Twilight said.

"Sorry, Twi. When the Wendigo possess you, it made you use your magic against your will, and we had to hit you a few times." Applejack said as she step up.

"Oh, ok," Twilight said, understanding why they did it.

"You also hit your head on a wall a few times as well." Apple Bloom added.

"And I forgive you. I know you did it to save me." Twilight said slowly standing up.

"That they did, Twilight." Princess Celestia said as she and Luna appear from nowhere making the three ponies jump.

"Thanks to Applejack and Apple Bloom all ponies near Ponyville and the Everfree Forest are free from the Wendigos Spell," Luna added.

"That's great, but we still need to figure out something." Apple Bloom said, know they weren't done yet.

"Yeah, what do they need apples for? I didn't see one apple get eaten when we follow them from the tracks in the Everfree Forest." Applejack added.

"We will have to discover that back at Ponyville," Celestia said.

"And get me some pills. My head really hurts to ever think." Twilight said holding her head.

"Of course Twilight. Come everypony, we must return to Ponyville for now." Celestia said and teleport them all out of the Everfree Forest.

Author's Note:

That world one, from the game I left in Sunset Shores which is Ponyville, and Crazy Cart, which was Grounded Everfree Forest. I'm going to have Applejack and Apple Bloom will return to the Everfree Forest later as the forest world from DKCR (Donkey Kong Country Returns). I know the next level is the Beach level and I don't know if they show any place in the show that has a beach. So anyone is free to send me a made-up beach level name and I'll look through a walkthrough to pick which levels will be added in, I might even have Applejack and Apple Bloom go swimming. Also, can someone send me Boss music for Wendigo Twilight? I didn't want to use the games and I want to get this done, so I didn't look around YouTube to find one. Thanks!