• Published 14th Mar 2014
  • 1,990 Views, 54 Comments

Applejack Country Returns - Shazam 25



10,000 of years ago, Mystics creatures stole apples from all of Equestria and the Princesses and two Apple ponies stop them. Now they have return and it up to two more Apples to stop them.

  • ...
2
 54
 1,990

Apple Farm Hijinx

This is a story about two Apples that not only save their farm but their friends as well. Their names are Applejack and Apple Bloom. This is the story of the two traveling through 8 areas of Equestria to get their apples and friends back.

In a faraway place, sat a Volcano. It was long thought to be dead. But what everypony doesn't know is that it held an ancient evil for 10,000 of years. Long before Princess Luna became Nightmare Moon. It says that the Princesses imprison creatures that were far worst than King Sombra and Discord. They were called the Wendigos, no not the ones that make cold when ponies fight each other, these ones are a lot different. They feed on Apples, You hear right, Apples, one of the many foods the Ponies eat. They almost cause Equestria to lose every apple, then Princess Celestia and Luna along with two ponies that had apple cutie marks stop them. The two Apples were the only ones that were not affected by their power and only that can touch them. After they beat the leader, Celestia and Luna imprison them deep in the volcano that they hope will seal them forever. Sadly, the volcano wasn't able to hold.

The volcano started to shake and blew its top. We soon see what looks like a castle rise out and balls of light coming from them as well. One ball of light turn into a white mask that black eyes and two small arms. Its head looks like it had some type of crown. Soon more balls change and turn into different forms. They floated along until they reached a sign saying, "Welcome to Ponyville". The creature nods and flew in.

Some of the ponies notice that creature and look at them. They soon floated down to each pony and look at them in the eyes. A strange tune fills the air as the Ponies' eyes swirl. The Wendigos have grain control of all the ponies. Soon they started having the ponies grab all the Apples in Ponyville. Even from Sweet Apples Arcs. Two fillies, that were powered by Wendigos, were able to grab every apple with their wings and horn. They also passed a nearby house that belong to the Apple Family. Apple Bloom opens her window to see her two friends leave with a whole lot of apples.

"That's odd, those look like our apples from the farm." She said and climb out.

Once she got to the apple trees, she saw that every one of them was picked clean off.

"Hey! Those are our apples! Come back here!" Apple Bloom shouted and ran after them.

Applejack opens the door, heading all the noise.

"What in tarnation is going on out here...Huh?" Applejack started to say before noticing that ponies were walking away with a whole lot of apples.

With a close look, she saw that they were taking apples from the farm, her farm!.

"WHAT THE?!...", Applejack shouted, "Get back here you...oof!"

Applejack was pushed back into her house by the mask Wendigo. It play the same tune in the air, but Applejack was unaffected by it.

"Huh?" Applejack asks before getting up.

The Wendigo plays its tune again and Applejack just stares at it. Once it notices that the tune wasn't working it stops and Applejack smile.

"You know if you are going to play music, make sure it's the one somepony likes.", Applejack said and push her hat up a little, "Well, Time to get down to busses."

The scene moves outside of the house and at first nothing is happening.
"BAM! POW! WHAM! BAM!"
The whole house started to shake as if a crazy fight was going on. Then the door bust open as an orange hoof punch the white mask away. Applejack steps out and looks around.

"HEYAW!" She shouted standing on her back legs and waving her front legs.

She step down from her pouch and started going after the ponies that were taking her apples. Applejack didn't get far before she came to some more of the Wendigos. Applejack saw that they were surrounding a pony and she quickly ran to them.

"Hang on Sugar Cube! I'm-a-coming!" Applejack said and buck them away.

As soon as the last one was gone Applejack saw that it was her sister Apple Bloom.

"Apple Bloom! Are you alright?" Applejack asks.

"Yeah! Something weird is going on. I was able to catch up to Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, but they act like they didn't hear me." Apple Bloom answer.

"Hm, that mighty strange if you as me." Applejack agrees.

"Maybe we better go see Twilight, she might know what to do." Apple Bloom thought.

"Right, Let's get going." Applejack said, and Apple Bloom hop on her back.

"Uh, Apple Bloom?" Applejack asks, confused.

"Sorry Applejack, but I want to make sure I'm with you. Those things kind of scare me." Apple Bloom explains.

Applejack nods and starts running towards Ponyville, hoping Twilight could help them. As she ran, she and Apple Bloom spotted a few Pegasi carrying a huge net of Apples into the sky with the Wendigos not too far behind them.

"Hey, Applejack? Why do you think everypony taking apples and what are those strange ghost-like ponies?" Apple Bloom asks.

Applejack turns her head to her sisters and answer, "I don't know, Apple Bloom. That's why I'm heading to Twilight's, if any pony knows what in Equestria is going on, it's her."

Applejack was so busy talking to Apple Bloom, she fail to see a tree root up ahead and trip over it. Applejack's hat and Apple Bloom were thrown into the air, where Apple Bloom caught her sister's hat in her teeth and Applejack start rolling on the ground as Apple Bloom land on her. Applejack kept spinning as she come to a hill Apple Bloom ran backward to stay on top. Applejack roll down the hill and pick up speed as she did so. At the bottom were a few Wendigos that saw an orange and yellow ball with a filly trying to stay on top coming right at them. Applejack smack right into them like a bowling ball and knock them down like pins, even making the sound when she did.

Once Applejack stopped, Apple Bloom fell off with her sister's hat still in her teeth and she turn to see Applejack's eyes spinning as she try to recover from her sudden roll. Applejack shook her head and stood up. Apple Bloom walks up to her sister and hands her hat.

"Here Applejack.", She said through her teeth, "I caught your hat when you started rolling down that hill."

Applejack took her hat and place it back on her head.

"Thanks, Apple Bloom.", she said and look back at the hill she just come down from, "Wow, talk about a spin."

Apple Bloom giggle and hop back on her sister's back and they trotted to Ponyville.


When they enter Ponyville they saw that it was empty, there was no pony in sight. It confuse both of them but Applejack still headed for Twilight's. Once they reach there, Applejack knocked but nopony came to answer. Applejack knocks again and still no pony answers. The apples look at each other confused and Applejack open the door. She walk in and Apple Bloom got off her back.

"Hello? Twi? Are you here?" Applejack calls out.

"Spike? Are you still here?" Apple Bloom call out to see if he was still around.

But the library was quiet, too quiet. They walk through the library looking for any sign of their friends. They can both tell something was wrong, Twilight would never leave her door unlocked and she always Spike watch over the place. Leaving it empty was confusing to them. They look around some more before hearing the door open. They both hid quickly and waited for whoever or whatever was coming. Once it was close, they jump out hoping to surprise who was in there. They were stopped by two magic glows that belong to no other than the Princesses of Equestria!

"Princess Celestia? Princess Luna?" Applejack asks, surprised.

"Applejack? What are you doing here?" Celestia asks, just as surprised.

"And why is your sister here?" Luna added.

They set both Applejack and Apple Bloom down and Applejack answered, "There these strange ghost-like ponies appear around here and we saw ponies working with them."

"Yeah, I was able to catch up to Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo, but their eyes had this strange swirly look and they act like I wasn't even there." Apple Bloom added.

"It appears they have returned, sister," Luna said, looking at Celestia.

"Yes, Luna. I had a feeling their prison wasn't going to hold very long." Celestia agrees.

"Um, Princesses?", Applejack spoke up, "do you mind telling us what in the hay you're talking about?"

Both Princesses turn and saw the confusion on the apples face and nods.

"The ghost-like ponies you have seen are called Wendigos." Celestia answer.

"Hold on, aren't they the ones that help find Equestria?" Applejack asks.

"Not these ones, we come to call them Apple Stealers Wendigos." Luna corrected her.

"These Wendigos love apples so much that 10,000 years ago Equestria almost had no food. Back then apples were the only food that was found before earth ponies grew other food." Celestia explain.

"We decided to look into it and discover these Wendigos. We also discover that they had very strange power that makes any ponies follow their commands." Luna said.

"However there were two ponies unaffected by their magic. Their names were Apple Bud and Apple Seed. They were brothers and with our help, they defeated the Wendigos and placed them inside a volcano which they remain imprison until now." Celestia finish.

Both Apples were quite surprised to hear what was happening now, happen 10,000 years ago.

"So what do we do?" Apple Bloom asks.

"It appears you two are unaffected by their magic and you must travel Equestria to free any pony from their spell and discover their home and return it inside the volcano once again." Luna answer.

"But first, some gifts to help you on your way," Celestia added and nodded towards Luna.

Luna nods back and uses her magic to make a backpack appear.

"Apple Bloom, this backpack was made by me and Celestia a long time ago. It may look empty but you can pull out anything your need. It was once used by Apple Seed who was your age." Luna said and place the backpack on her back.

Apple Bloom gave it a try and pull out an apple. She reach into the backpack again and didn't feel anything but air.

"Wow." Was all she could say.

"Applejack, this spell will allow you to use your front hooves to slam the ground causing it to shake. Use this to press the secret apple switches that you might come across." Celestia said and her horn started to glow.

Applejack watched as the same glow appear around her front hooves and when it faded, she was a little confused.

"Apple Bud's front legs were just as strong as his back. You can also use it to stun any Wendigos you come across." Celestia added.

Applejack decides to try it and step outside with the others following her. Once she was out, she slammed her front hooves on the ground and everything near her started to shake. Apple Bloom grab onto Princess Luna to keep her balance as they were unaffected by it. After a while, Applejack stops and looks at her hooves. There was no sign of pain going through them and she wasn't even tried.

"These two gifts are your keys to beating the Wendigos. Use them well." Luna said.

"I also fear that all your friends are under the Wendigos spell. You must find them and free them. We don't know what they are up to but you must stop them." Celestia added.

Applejack nodded as Apple Bloom jumped on her back.

"You can count on us, Princesses." Applejack said.

"Yeah, we'll stop them and save our friends!" Apple Bloom agrees.

"Good, but you must be careful, I have a strange feeling they might have changed some parts of the land. You must first find Twilight, with her we can come up with a spell to free all ponies from the Wendigos." Luna said.

"Sadly we don't know where she or the others are. The Wendigos must have found a way to block off our magic. You must look for clues by yourselves." Celestia added.

"Ok, we'll do our best to bring Twilight back." Applejack said and turn around and ran into Ponyville, ready to do anything to help save Equestria from the Wendigos.

Author's Note:

Here's one of Applejack's Game crossover/fusion. As you can guess, Applejack plays Donkey Kong and Apple Bloom plays Diddy Kong. While I gave Applejack the same slam move, I change the backpack from being a rocket pack to holding anything Apple Bloom might need. I'm also going by the Donkey Kong Country Returns game, I have played the SNES Donkey Kong Country, but I never beat it. And one more thing, DK Island Swing, I just love that theme! It has a nice beat to it. I listen to the SNES version, the Wii version, and the WiiU version, I love all of them. But other than that, I'll be finishing up the first level in the next chapter. I will say I might have a little trouble doing the levels because I'm not sure how it going to work out, but I'll do my best.