• Published 25th Mar 2014
  • 759 Views, 8 Comments

Secret Agent Flutters - KnightSpiritWolf



Fluttershy goes on a secret mission with her partner to save Equestria! Will they succeed?

  • ...
3
 8
 759

Clutterflim

Me and Agent Smith turn on another dusty road and I stare up ahead angrily.

"So..." Agent Smith smiles awkwardly, "My name really isn't John Smith."

"I know," I keep staring ahead, "before I begin to talk to a pony I don't know, I need to know more about them. I like to research on them. Interesting isn't it, Doctor?" I smile.

"You already know my name, too." The Doctor says in amusement. A ting of guilt and sadness roared deep inside him.

"You're not from around here. You time travel in something called the TARDIS." I say as I looked at the road again. I could almost see Toxci's hideout.

"And what does the TARDIS stand for?" The Doctor raised an eyebrow.

"Time and Relative Dimension in Space." I say un-amused. The Doctor gaped open his mouth wide.

"That's... Right!" He said with his cool accent.

"I also know that you like the hat called a fez. So does my friend, Knight." I smile. Remember that he doesn't want to mess up the timeline again. I am happy that somepony cares for time and space properly.

"I am Fluttershy." I started trotting faster. We we're almost there!

"So, whats so important about you? So many agents were sent on this mission and you are the one who got the biggest send off." The Doctor stared at me. He knew why. I could feel It.

I stopped walking and turned to him, "I am the best agent they have ever seen. I am also an Element of Harmony. I have saved Equestria many times. I have my experience." I stare at him angrily.

"Which Element are you then?" He asks filled with curiosity.

"The Element of Kindness." I say proudly and blink twice.

"You don't seem like the 'kindness' type to me." The Doctor smiled.

"Well, right now you are seeing my bad side." I trot farther ahead.

"Oof!" I went in reverse and bumped into my partner, "s- sorry..." I squeaked. My good side was here again, then?

"Is this your good side? Shy aspect to you, I see. Is that why they call you 'Fluttershy'?" The Doctor hands me his hoof and helps me up, "It's alright." We start walking along again.

"I heard a noise and got scared for a moment there." I say looking around, "I heard hoofsteps."

Suddenly all the air out of my lungs came out and I started panting. I found myself on the damp ground with somepony pinning me down.

"Who are you!?" She demanded.

"I am Agent Shy!" I smack the pony in the face and she falls to her side. I jump on her and pin her down.

"Now who are YOU?!" I demanded with a dark tone. My eyes became bigger and I glared at the pony before me. I used "the stare."

"I- I'm Clutterflim!" Clutterflim closed her eyes. Clutterflim was a gray mare with straight black hair.

"Now, who do you work for?!" I keep staring. The Doctor walks over with a gaped open mouth again.

"I- I work f- for Tocxi!" Clutterflim stutters. I get a shot from inside my saddlebag and push it into Clutterflim's light blue skin.

"What did you just do!?" Clutterflim screams.

"This will make you fall asleep so you wont go getting more help. Well that was easy!" I say. Clutterflim struggles to stay awake.

"That was a bit random." I say relaxing.

'Am I really the best?' I ask myself

I look at the Doctor and smile and he smiles back. We begin running towards Tocxi's hideout. I have defeated her once and so I will defeat her again!