• Published 25th Mar 2014
  • 758 Views, 8 Comments

Secret Agent Flutters - KnightSpiritWolf



Fluttershy goes on a secret mission with her partner to save Equestria! Will they succeed?

  • ...
3
 8
 758

Scorchfeather and Zaine

My eyes opened to only see darkness. I didn't know where I was or where I was going, "why can't I see," I wondered out loud, "anyone there!?" I pull something off my face and could see again. I raise my hoof to my eyes and squint to shield myself from the flaming sun. I look around once I am used to the bright light. Two ponies had me tied up and on my way somewhere. They both wore black outfits. I stare at them trying to figure out who they were. One looks behind and sees me.

"Fluttershy," the pony smiles, "you're awake!"

"What do you want from me!? Whatever it is you are NOT getting it!?" Since I am away from my friends and everypony else I feel like I could be myself again... Or old self. The pony pulled down her hood and only to reveal an orange earthpony with a spikey sunset yellow mane and tail, " I'm Scorchfeather!" She winked.

"WHERE am I GOING!?" I felt alive again.

"The same old Fluttershy, huh? I remember you! When I was a filly, you were amazing!" Scorchfeather put her hood back on and faced back the direction the other pony was going.

"And who exactly is this?" I ask, calming down.

"I'm Zaine." He just keeps trotting along.

"Let me say this again. WHERE AM I GOING?!" I huffed. The nice Fluttershy was gone until I knew what was going on and what was happening.

"You will see," Zaine said as he kept trotting along the path, " don't worry about it until we get there."

"How do you expect me not to worry about something! I am tied up and being pulled on a SLED to someplace I don't even know!" I yell at Zaine.

"You will see! It's okay! And yes you are tied up but there was no other way of getting you here!" Zaine protested. He seems to be annoyed easily. That's one thing about this stallion.

"Why is it so important-" I cut myself off as we arrive to a big building. Memories flooded all around me as I closed my eyes and remembered.

"Fluttershy... Fluttershy!? FLUTTERSHY!??!" Scorchfeather screams.

"Oh... What is it?" I ask with my normal voice.

"Welcome back." Zaine and Scorchfeather smile as I gasp in amazement.

"Before I go in there, I want to know about you two. Are you together?" I ask.

"Um... heh no..." Scorchfeather blushes, "no never..."

"Well, okay then." I need more information on these two.

"We should go inside now." Zaine suggests.

"No, I want to know more!" I smile, "please."

"Why do you want to know about us two?" Scorchfeather glares at me.

"Oh, no reason. Just I don't want to go in there and I am wasting your time and my time because I really do not wish to go back there." I remember the past. Me battling Toxci. Toxci, an evil mastermind.

"Toxci, your time of darkness is over!" I glare at her.

"Oh, Fluttershy you make me laugh!" The tall brown mare stood on the other side of the darkened basement. The only source of light came from a cracked open window, "I remember seeing you when you were just a small foal! Your mother would be so happy to see what you have become now!"

"My mother loved me!" I say with a steel sword in my mouth.

"Well, news flash! I killed her! She DID love you. Your right!" Toxci stepped even closer to me, "I am going to kill you too!" Toxci rammed into me. I was too confused too react.

"My hooves slammed into her side and she fell to the ground. I grabbed the sword and jammed it into her side, only to realize that I missed. I tried again. Hit!

"You do realize this is not a very epic battle, right?" I ask Toxci, who now lay motionless on the floor, but stared right up at me, "because I always win. You knew that. Remember our last time we fought? I won that too. Your time is over." I pull the sword out of her side. She moans and winces in pain.

"I will survive. You know that too." Toxci says still not moving from her spot now invaded by blood.

"Yes. I do know that. But every time you heal and battle me, I always win."

"Your time is coming, Fluttershy. The Doctor is coming. Even my apprentice, Gilda knows about this." Toxci warned me.

"But why are you telling me this? How do you know?" I ask even more annoyed.

"I know because I have met the traveling pony with the blue police box. He told me to warn you about this." Toxci winced again and said with weakness.

I gasp and run out of the basement.

"Uh... Fluttershy? Scorchfeather asks.

"Oh... Sorry. L- let's just go inside now." I stutter.

Author's Note:

So, I hope this is a good first chapter. I added a few new things to it. Yeah o3o