• Published 2nd Mar 2014
  • 1,998 Views, 26 Comments

Isolation - ShadowFall



Fluttershy has been one for fear to find and grip her, pulling her into its deep abyss. Now, she will experience fear in its true living form after she awakens in the ruins of Canterlot. Only her and another are there, and the other hunts her down.

  • ...
6
 26
 1,998

Epilogue

"AAAHHHH!", Fluttershy burst awake, her eyes wide, pupils shrunk, sweating profoundly, and her breathing dangerously fast. It didn't take a while for her breathing to slow, but she kept replaying images in her mind from that nightmare.

Never before had she experienced such a terror in sleep. It just seemed so vivid and real...too vivid and real. She patted her hoof over her face. Nothing bloody. She felt he wing. It wasn't broken, and if felt just fine.

She sighed with much relief as Angel was standing over her. He had a worried expression on his face, and he had another glass of milk.

"Oh, Angel? Did I toss and talk during the night?", Angel nodded back to her question, "I just...had the worst nightmare..."

Angel hopped down to turn the night light on again. But before he could do so, Fluttershy held out her hoof.

"Wait...Angel? You can leave it off."

He looked back at her, wondering if she was really sane.

"I mean it this time. It's okay."

Angel flicked the night light off.

Now, everything just liked like those monsters, gripping, and clawing at her. But as she looked at each of them, she stared them down. The heads and spiders disappeared into a thick, white cloud.

She smiled, as her mind was no longer isolated.

The End

Comments ( 22 )

sounds really good I will be sure to give it a read later

4039856 Thank you kind sir/madame.

I can now say that was awesome.

Oh and by the way to point out on your last comment.

I am a dude.

4083665 Why thank you! This really was my first attempt at horror. How did that fly with you?

4083879 The story was not that bad but I can see room to inprove on.

For starters Putting Fluttershy in a dream sequnce was a good idea for suspence.

But I have to ask what were you going for anyway?

It felt like suspence with very light dark horror.

Not saying what you wrote is bad but sense you were useing those Aliens, I cant remember their names, those bastards would make this thing gory dark with how they: hunt, kill, and bread.

4084012 I was trying to achieve the feeling of isolation while being hunted down by one soul that wanted to eviscerate and eat you. Too much of them and there wouldn't be any suspense.

4085925 Well it was good to say the least, but one thing is for certin.

You had me in the edge of my seat the entire time with Fluttershy.

4087223 I can also believe the scary text helped?

4087861 Eeyup:eeyup: Still I say good work

4087876 Just wish more people can read this fic and comment.

Now, everything just liked like those monsters, gripping, and clawing at her.
I do not understand this sentence.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Good stuff.

4142373 Thank you very much.

Nice work My Man! *Brohoof*

You did an amazing work man I love this story even when the alien's came

4197368 Why thank you. I just try to make good work.

4085925 did you base this off the video game just wondering great story

5166337 Yes, in a sense. Also , thank you for your comment.

5201260 Why thank you. The reason I found I didn't do this was because I didn't want the horror to come from something inside her head from thoughts too much, I wanted it to come from that there was indeed something tracking her down, but she couldn't be too sure.

Hence the story name: Isolation

5202326 Called "Isolation", involves an Alien. Excuse me if I instantly thought of the most amazing Alien game ever made...

5697881 It was what I was going for, in a way with how just one Xenomorph can be so deadly.

What did you think?

5698449 I don't know what to think yet because I didn't start yet :twilightblush:. I will sometime soon though since it looks pretty interesting.

5698455 Thanks, It's always nice to see some potential readers having a look at this. It's really my first attempt at horror.

Login or register to comment