• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 2,783 Views, 88 Comments

A Strange Dream - Durant



Fluttershy wakes up one day to find that she is married to Rainbow Dash, she also has a daughter and a son, Fluttershy finds out what happened, and things go back to normal the next day, but she had changed

  • ...
9
 88
 2,783

A Few More Questions.

"Ok, it's all clean," Wild Apple said, happily walking down stairs with Butterfly and Mach right behind him.

“Is it really clean this time? If I look under your bed I won’t find apple under it?” Applejack asked. Wild Apple nodded quickly.

"Why don't we go inspect your work then," Big Mac suggested looking at Cherilee who had gotten home only a few minutes ago. Cherilee nodded and started up the stairs with Big Mac behind her.

"Why don't we go check it out too?" Rainbow suggested starting to go up the stairs, Fluttershy smiled and followed her. The four ponies followed the foals into their room and looked around. The room seemed clean, but there were still a few apple smears here and there. Cherilee walked around the room a little bit.

"It's not the best cleaning job, but it's presentable. Don't you think Maccy?" Cherilee asked.

"Eeyup."

"It's a better cleaning job then I would have done," Rainbow remarked, laughing a bit. Fluttershy giggled a bit, as she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Something was staring at them through Wild Apple’s window and nopony else had seen it yet. Fluttershy look at the pony realizing it was Princess Luna. All the other time she had seen her she had disappeared and she would disappear this time as well. Fluttershy closed her eyes and counted to three, hoping when she opened them Luna would gone. She start to slowly count

“One, two, three,” she counted in her mind and opened her eyes again, but Princess Luna continued to stare back at her.

"R-Rainbow?" Fluttershy timidly said her eyes locked on Luna.

"What is it Shy?"

"Princess Luna is out there." As Fluttershy spoke the words “Princess Luna” she disappeared in a thin mist.

"What?" Everypony looked at the window that Fluttershy was pointing at, but Luna was gone. Rainbow gave Fluttershy a quick hug and a slightly worried look.

"Shy, I think you need to relax. Why don't we swing by Twilights place to get the you know what and go home." Buttershy and Mach looked at them with an unhappy face.

"But Mom we barely got to play with Wild Apple at all," Mach complained. Rainbow gave it a little though and then smiled at her foals.

"Tomorrow Shy and I have some import thing to do, maybe you three can hang out then," Rainbow suggested

"That sounds perfect," Butterfly said happily.

"Ok let's meet in the park at noon tomorrow," Wild Apple said.

"Sounds perfect,” Mach replied. Rainbow and Fluttershy started down the stairs as Mach and Butterfly waved good bye to Wild Apple. As they started out the door Applejack stopped them.

"Can you hold two hold on for a second?" Applejack asked. Fluttershy and Rainbow looked at each other for a few seconds and nodded to each other.

"Sure we can," Fluttershy answered. Applejack nodded and ran into the next room and came back with a bottle.

"Here's the last bottle of cider as a way of saying sorry for the way I was acting."

"Thank a lot AJ," Rainbow said giving her a hug. Fluttershy gave Applejack quick hug as well before they started flying towards the library.

***
"I thought you said Fluttershy was coming by today," Spike said, sitting at the main table.

"I thought the she was, I guess she decided it wasn't that important," Twilight replied.

“Twilight, this is going to end soon and I was wondering...what are you going to do about Fluttershy?”

"What do you mean?"

"She going to be confused isn't she?"

"Don't worry about it Spike, I have everything under control."

"If you say so." Spike said as somepony knocked at the door. He quickly walked towards the door and opened it to see Rainbow and Fluttershy with their foals.

"Hey, hows its going?" Spike asked.

"Pretty good," Rainbow answered as she walked in.

“I’m great,” Fluttershy answered walking in. Rainbow was about to ask Twilight her question when she realized it was not the best
thing to say in front of her foals.

"Spike could you watch the foals outside? We have some personal matters to talk to Twilight about," Rainbow asked.

"Sure," Spike answered walking outside. As Spike closed the door Rainbow turned to twilight with a huge grin on her face.

"Is it ready yet?" Rainbow asked.

"Is what ready?" Twilight asked back.

"The genben!" Rainbow answered.

"Um...no, it will be ready soon..." Twilight answered with a confused and slightly scared face.

"Is something wrong Twilight?" Fluttershy asked, walking up to her.

"No, but you should be get going so I can get started. It takes awhile to make and if you want it tomorrow I have to start now." Twilight nervously laughed as she opened the door for them. Fluttershy and Rainbow looked at each other confused for a moment, but slowly walked out of the library. As Fluttershy walked past Twilight she stopped her.

"Fluttershy, can I talk to you for a moment?" Twilight asked. Fluttershy looked at Rainbow remembering last night. Rainbow gave a small nod and smile before walking outside and closing the door. Twilight walked to the table and sat down with Fluttershy on the opposite end.

"What is it Twilight?"

"Do you really love Rainbow?" Fluttershy was taken aback by the question.

"Yes I really do. There’s not another pony I would want to spend my life with."

"What if your memory never came back, would you still be happy?"

"I...guess I would be, I just wish you didn't take my memories away from me."

"Fluttershy...I didn't take you memories away...you did," .Fluttershy eyes widened.

"What do you mean I took my own memories away?" Fluttershy asked shaking a little.

"I can't answer that now...I promise tomorrow I can answer everything...I really can," Fluttershy looked at her nervously.

"Don't worry Fluttershy I will get everything ready for you tomorrow. Make sure before you go to sleep tonight that you tell Rainbow and your foals that love them."

"I will, but why are you telling to do that?"

"I heard about last night, and I just want Rainbow to know that nothing is going on between us."

"How did you know about that?"

"I can't tell you that either, just make sure they know, ok?"

"Well, ok, but tomorrow no excuses," Fluttershy said trying to sound tough.

"There won't be. I'll see you tomorrow." Twilight laughed a bit.

“Well ok, tomorrow it is then. Bye Twilight,” Twilight waved good bye to her friend as she left. Spike came back as Fluttershy walk out and looked at Twilight.

"Are you ok? You look nervous?" Spike asked after he was sure Fluttershy and her family had flown off.

"Rainbow asked me for genben." Twilight said blushing slightly.

"What's that?"

"It's a forbidden potion, it’s to be used if the population gets too low."

"What does it do?"

"Um...I'll tell you when you're older."

"But I am older."

"Mentally, not physically." Spike sighed and rolled his eye, before heading upstairs for the night.

***
Rainbow open the door for her family smiling at them. Butterfly yawned and slowly went upstairs with Mach behind her.

“Night Mom, night Mommy,” they both called they turned the corner. Fluttershy watch them go and started to follow them to their rooms.

"I'll tuck them in," Fluttershy offered.

"Thanks Shy, for some reason I'm really tired too. I'll see you in the morning." Rainbow flew up to Fluttershy and gave her a long kiss.

"I love you Shy."

"I love you too Rainbow. I really do." Rainbow gave her a small smile and flew off to bed. Fluttershy stopped by Butterfly’s room first.As she walked in Butterfly looked at her and sat up slowly. Fluttershy gave her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Butterfly, I love you and nothing will ever change that,you know that right?"

"Yes I do, I love you too Mommy," Butterfly said weakly before slowly falling asleep in Fluttershys forehooves. Fluttershy gently tucked her in and quietly walk out and headed towards Mach’s room. As she poked her head in she saw Mach looking out the window.

"Hey Mach," Fluttershy said walking in. Mach turned his head around and smiled at Fluttershy.

"I just wanted to say goodnight to you," Fluttershy said giving Mach a hug.

"Are you ok mommy? You're acting a little weird," Mach said, laughing a little.

"I'm fine don't worry about me."

“Ok, if you're sure you’re fine..”

“I love you Mach. I’ll see you in the morning, ok?”

"I love you too mommy," Mach said before lying back down. Fluttershy closed Mach’s door slightly and walked into her own bedroom where Rainbow lay asleep. Fluttershy carefully laid down next to Rainbow and looked at her.

“I love you Dashie,” Fluttershy said softly drifting off to sleep.

Author's Note:

The hardest part of this chapter was coming up with a name for it. This is the second to last chapter everything will soon be reveled...