• Published 3rd Mar 2014
  • 2,802 Views, 132 Comments

My Little Luna - IAMCHEEZY



A broken man finds something... this something happens to be a creature that could very well change his life forever...

  • ...
11
 132
 2,802

Chapter 9

Author's Note:

[Short Chapter Ahead] If you MUST have it longer I will edit tomorrow, please voice your complaints of the chapter "being short" in PM's. Still, constructive criticism is well appreciated in the comments section.

Note: If you are the first that can spot the reference in this chapter I will give you a sneak peak at the next chapter before it's released.

"He is regaining consciousness."

"Keep him restrained."

My eyes flutter open, only to get blasted by a painful mix of bright, artificial lighting. The walls around me are all bare white, the floor made of a light-grey hued linoleum. The only relief is a series of dark, thick windows, and two figures sporting black suits, with their bottoms sat in rather uncomfortable looking chairs.

"Welcome, Matthew." The one on the left said with a deep, slow voice. His hair is a dark red color, styled into a buzz-cut, with a sruffy beard to match. His sunglasses help him remain even more stoic than he actually is, and able to hide his identity beneath the dark object.

"You may want to know why you are here." He said, possibly even more slowly then before, "You may also want to know why you are in that chair as of the moment."

At first I didn't realize, but now that he mentions it, my wrists are bounded by iron cuffs, and legs seem to be trapped within steel bracers among a wooden chair.

"Allow me to explain." A feminine voice said.

Oh... I know that voice.

I turn to see the woman, with her legs and arms crossed. She also sported sunglasses, and is also leaning back in her chair. Her brunette hair flowed down to her shoulders, and most people would be entranced by her.

Not me.

"We have been monitoring you for some time now. You first caught our attention when we saw you on our satellites orbiting the planet. We saw you and your... alien, camping in the Appalachian mountains."

"It wasn't that hard to track you from there. Given there were strange weather phenomenon, and tornadoes seemingly appearing out of nowhere."

Well shit.

"We saw that she was a new species. Something that needed to be preserved for future use. But..." She looked at her cohort and gave him a mischievous smile, "When we saw it- she was sentient, we needed to further our studies into this creature."

My face eyes are beginning to fill up with tears. "What are you doing to her? What the fuck are you doing to her you bastard!?" My voice got progressively louder, my anger and sadness showing trough like a mirror.

She waves her hands in front of her body defensively, "Oh, no no no, nothing that would kill her..." She turned to her partner who gave her a wicked smile.

His deep voice fills the room, "Sadly, the process is... a little... painful we should say."

Hundreds of thoughts flood my head of her well being, and her safety. I can only imagine what they're doing to her.

"We just need you here for a little... interrogation. You know of her emotions, thoughts, and feelings. That's why we require you in this facility." The lady said, with her voice as malice as ever.

"Why, do you think, I'll help... you?" I contort my face in the most serious expression that I can muster up, and spit on the floor in front of her.

She reaches down into her pocket and pulls out a strange looking device. "I believe this will change your thoughts."

She activates a button on the object, and electricity pulses through my veins. I screamed, with pain ravaging my nervous system, and my vision begins to darken again.

She stops before I pass out. "Resistance will only award you more harm-"

"Why..." I mumble.

She looks at me, genuinely looking confused. "What was that?"

"Why did you do it?"

It takes her only a second to realize what I'm talking about, and she contorts an even more malicious smile."Oh, you see, it was part of my cover. It looked as if I was imprisoned, but in reality it just gave me more time to do this. I could kill any random shit in The Big Apple if I wanted to.."

"What a coincidence that it was your brother."

Comments ( 31 )

I am really worried about Luna she might have to go Nightmare Moon to save herself and her dad if Celestia doesn't think fast:pinkiesad2:

5072644 And Discord is not on duty at the momment..........

i told you i could always edit for you cheesy

5073054 yeah even he would be useful now too

5073854 I know, I just wanted to get this out before anyone had the chance to complain :pinkiecrazy:.

5075849 so i take it either you agreed to me editing, or you found someone then?

EDIT: by the way... i noticed you havent followed me yet cheezy, so you havent seen my latest blog posts.. .you totally should

5073104 he means a box

5075884 1) If you want you can.

2) I shall check out your blog then! :rainbowkiss: (Edit) It already said I did. I'm confuzzled.

3)Have you found the hidden reference in the chapter? :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

5075917 Not entirely... but i found this:

The walls around me are all bare white, the floor made of a light-grey hued linoleum. The only relief is a series of dark, thick windows, and two figures sporting black suits, with their bottoms sat in rather uncomfortable looking chairs.

This, and the paragraph after, reminded me of the Matrix, or Men In Black

EDIT:

She reaches down into her pocket and pulls out a strange looking device. "I believe this will change your thoughts."
She activates a button on the object, and electricity pulses through my veins. I screamed, with pain ravaging my nervous system, and my vision begins to darken again.

And this reminds me of Dr Who... though ive never seen the show, sadly

5075950 Sorry, but nope :pinkiehappy:

Try harder...:pinkiecrazy:

5075965 check my message again i made an edit... if thats not it... the only other thing i see is the description of the man or the woman... they remind me of someone... im not that much into starr wars

The one on the left said with a deep, slow voice. His hair is a dark red color, styled into a buzz-cut, with a sruffy beard to match. His sunglasses help him remain even more stoic than he actually is, and able to hide his identity beneath the dark object.

Count Dokuu or however you spell it

5075991 Those are actually pretty good guesses! But still no...

I will give you 2 hints. 1) It actually IS Star Wars related.

2) It happens near the beginning of the chapter.

5076017 i have no idea honestly, and if you want me to edit, share any chapters you want me to edit.... Im pming you my email for google docs after this

5076017

"He is regaining consciousness."
"Keep him restrained."

??

5076288 YES. YES. WHERE IS THE QUOTE FROM IN THE SW UNIVERSE?!:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

Comment posted by DGGames deleted Sep 30th, 2014

5076303
The force unleashed?

5076388 We have winner.

Congrats. In my blog post I said I would give a sneak peek to the person who found it... but since you're possibly editing... here's the best video ever:

This is starting to sound like a darker version of TD's Little Rarity.

5077936 I thought to myself. "In MLD, wouldn't the government catch on at SOME point?" Which led to this.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! so adorable

5136293 Ay, workin' here.

5252808 I sincerely apologize for the delay. A lot of shit has been happening recently and...

...Well, let's not talk about it right now, but I will make the next chapter I PROMISE YOU THAT! :D

Also, edits. There will be lot's of edits.

It's been months since the last comment. Just want to know the progress of the next chapter.

5686565 To be honest, yes it is almost done. The reason it has been so delayed is some real-life events that I'd rather not discuss. I am sincerely sorry for the delay.

5686565 I...uh... also have another fic I'm working on at the moment as well.

(P.S: It's not the Star Wars one!)

I am very dissatisfied with your work.
Dropping a like...

7200023 hey:flutterrage: don't b mean to him he's trying his best so DON'T B MEAN HAVE RESPECT:flutterrage::twilightangry2::rainbowdetermined2:

5687769 don't worry about it my friend most of us go through it once in our lives

7365670 HEY.... HAFF U CEEN CHEF PLZ?!?
(I did say i was giving him a like... uh...wha?) MY NAME IS CHEF?!

Login or register to comment