• Published 12th Mar 2014
  • 1,127 Views, 10 Comments

Not All Bad - Tessa



The mane 6 find a female changeling who is pregnant and injured. They help her and find things that they didn't know about the changelings.

  • ...
3
 10
 1,127

The Surprise

Not All Bad: Chapter 1: The Surprise

"I heard something coming from in t-t-there!" Fluttershy said quietly pointing to the Everfree forest with a shaky hoof.

"Let's go check it out." Twilight Sparkle said. Fluttershy cowered in a corner when Twilight said this. "It might be an injured animal that needs help." Twilight said in a very tempting tone to Fluttershy. Then Fluttershy was up and flying strait towards the forest. Twilight shook her head when anypony said something about animals they had Fluttershy's attention. Soon the six friends where in the forest and searching for what could have made the sound that Fluttershy heard.

"Twi! Come quick!" Applejack shouted finding what made the noise that Fluttershy heard.

"What happened A.J.?" Twilight asked. Applejack pointed her hoof at what she found. "What??? How???" Twilight said confused. Everypony else gasped or shrieked. Fluttershy cowered in the bushes from the thing she had just seen.

"Help me pleassse..."