• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 6,056 Views, 58 Comments

A Shining Sunday - KDurmeter



What do you and your lover Shining Armor get up to on a lazy Sunday? Read to find out!

  • ...
19
 58
 6,056
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

3861988
Glad you liked it! I was afraid I wrote myself into a corner with the start being so vague. At the same time, I really wanted to write something that could appeal to everybody.

Update! :yay:

Also, you did one for female and male characters. You sir/madam/other are good.

Unfortunately, I can neither follow you again nor can I upvote this story more.

So here, have a penguin. Penguins are cool.:raritywink:

3867663
I gladly accept! Glad you liked it!

When can we expect the next couple chapters?

3909818
I'm still trying to figure out where to take it next. I have an idea of what I want to do, so likely sometime this weekend.

3909851 Cool. This fic is really good. :raritystarry: Keep up the good work.

Ah, if only I could've known what I was getting into upon reading this. And where to begin...

First off, I must praise you for your descriptions; It never feels excessive. On the contrary I love how it utterly luxuriates in all the fine details. The movement of a finger or lips, the tiny touches here and there that would otherwise be so easy to lose. And that's only the physical, saying nothing of the depth of love and affection between the two that's obvious. Which leads me into the second reason I adore it.

This is self-indulgent, it knows it and it is not in any way ashamed of that fact. This is not mindless fucking, despite the lack of a plot and that's because it doesn't need one. Sometimes all you need is a warming, comforting piece of fluff like this. That's exactly how you've written Shining Armour, after all - comforting. I love how you don't shy away from describing his physical size without it ever feeling imposing. I think that's what attracts folks to him (I can only speak for myself, though) - the sense of a big stud being able to protect you, coupled with the depth of devotion he's capable of.

And the sex... it's passionate without becoming lost in luridness or feeling redundant at any point. It's languid, it's affectionate, loving, however you want to describe it. I very seldom imagine myself in the place of the protagonist in second-person stories like this but there were a few times while reading that I found myself lost in the emotions you created. If I had one serious criticism to offer it would be that there is, lamentably, not more of it.

Thank you for writing this and more importantly, for sharing it with us.

4120186

Thank you very much for your review! I'm really glad you enjoyed it, especially considering I love a good amount of the stuff you have written.

As for there not being more, I'm definitely planning on adding some more to it. These past few months I've been busy working on my senior project, which is done now, so I have time to write something other than technical writing! I've got a general idea of where this arc will go, which probably will end up being three more chapters.

The hard part is me including the two genders. I need to be in a certain mindset for some of these, and I don't want to exclude anyone.

4121544
My apologies, I should have made it clearer my "not enough of it" comment was intended to be tongue-in-cheek! That's not to say I don't want to see more but I understand fully what it's like when real life demands attention like that.

I must say it's very good of you to write both genders. It's refreshing, particularly, to see someone not shying away from writing erotica where two males are so affectionate.

4122372

Oh no, I gathered that! I've been meaning to get back to this in the first place.


4123479

Glad you enjoyed!

4125319

The only little problem I have is sometimes your word choice is a bit samey (especially near the end of the shining x male part).

That said it was a very wonderful story. I'd totally be gay for buff shining armor. Good work :3

This is definitely going on the list of amazing works.

What 4120186 said.

For real, author, this is a real piece of work in all the best ways. This site is so full of brutal, rough fucking—which don't get me wrong, I love to death, as 4120186 and 4123479 can attest—to see such a fluffy piece of romantic clop well written as this is is really cool. Hope things clear up in your life so we can see some more. :ajsmug:

4125328

Yeah, that's an issue I really need to work on. I'll have my pre-readers look out for things like that.


4125384

Thanks once again! Fluffy stuff is really my big draw when it comes to smut. Nothing better than feeling all warm and fuzzy when certain other bits are feeling good as well!

Just wait until I decide to unleash one of my kinkier fics...

That was pretty good for a first timer. I actually like it especially the gay version.

4126845

Technically not a first timer, just the first time I've published anything worthwhile, other than a greentext on 4Chan. But thanks all the same!

4363032

So sorry! Life has been happening. Thankfully it's all good things, graduation and gainful employment!

I have the next chapter half-written, male pov, but it's been slow going. I have so many ideas bouncing around my head for this and other stories. I'm shooting for two weeks, maybe sooner, maybe later.

Any word on the update?

Yes! Sorry!

I've currently gotten a bit of writer's block! I have a general idea of where to take this, but I'm not sure how to go about actually doing it!

Though I do have good news.

I recently got employed! Gainfully so!

Expect more of this, and some other ships I have half-written, relatively soon.

I think this is a great story that could have a more calm and romantic sttle to it rather than lot's of sex...

When will you release the next part

Login or register to comment