• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 1,379 Views, 17 Comments

Fallout Equeastria:Digital Shadow - star dust pony



star dust,a security pony from stable 92 and Jerome,a zebra from the same stable have finally gotten out of that hell hole after it got attacked,they don't know what to do or what the attackers wanted,but they must protect it

  • ...
19
 17
 1,379

chapter 7:hoofington

"YOU.ARE.INSANE!!!"

"NO AH AINT!!!" Starberry giggles at James's yelling.

"NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO HOOFINGTON!!!!" James looks both frightened and angry at starberry for even suggesting to go to such a place.

"Oh yes we are because ah said so." Starberry looks at star dust who is actually considering to go their.

"It.is.SUICIDE!!!"

Star dust smirks and turns to look at the two. "ITS SETTLED THEN...were going"

"YES!!" Starberry jumps up in joy.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" James's jaw drops as he looks at him in amazement that he is willing to go to such a hell hole.

"We got nothing better to do and going to hoofington may get us noticed by the ponies after us...its the best chance we have."

"...Brilliant...looks like im going back to that place..." James says with a sigh,recalling his last visit their ending with him on a hospital bed for four days.

A blue unicorn with orange eyes that has no pupils and a grey and gold Mohawk walks up to star dust. "Excuse me...i just wanted to say thank you for saving me...i owe you allot...my name is sparks."

Star dust turns to look at him."Oh it was nothing,really and it was a team effort."

"I know...i still owe you so much,regardless." The unicorn bows his head for a moment before looking at a shack and his horn glows as he simply teleports away.

Starberry blinks when he teleports "Huh,well maybeh teleportation aint that big of a deal anymore."

Jerome rolls his eyes and walks outside the gates of the slaver town. "I am going to make my way to hoofington."

Starberry raises a eyebrow. "Do ya'll even know where hoofington is?"

Jerome stops and feels stupid all of a sudden. "Ummm no i don't."

"Then let me show ya'll where it is." Starberry smirks and spreads her wings and somehow picks up Jerome as Star dust and James decide its best not to question it and James starts flying and as star dust spreads his wings and lifts off...he crashes.

"Uhh are you ok?" James lands and helps him up.

"...Ummm...yes...just one thing...i never learned how to fly." The very instant star dust finishes that sentance James and starberry look at each other and look back to star dust.

"Seriously? they didn't even teach you in the stable?"

"MY DAD WAS THE ONLY OTHER PONY WITH WINGS!!!" Star crosses his arms from James's comment.

"Whoa their buddy,i didn't mean anything by it...aside from your stable is a total piece of cra-"

Before he can even finish what he was saying star dust shoots at the ground in front of him making him jump and yelp. "My stable is not a piece of crap you fucking idiot."

James gulps as he stares down the barrel of Royal glory. "O-OK then,i'll keep that in mind."

"Good." Star dust puts royal glory back in his holster and starts trotting as starberry looks at Jerome,they both shrug and fallow him,having nothing better to do since they do not want to piss off the stallion who sprung a trap on a ambush and managed to survive on his own for a day without any of their help which not even Jerome could do without proper gear.

After nearly a day in walking in silence and not even stopping for food because everypony would piss off the stallion with a really deadly gun who also has S.A.T.S and a really fucking short fuse,he starts calming down and becoming a bit more talkative around the time they are a mile away from hoofington. "OK...alright im calm."

"You were pissed off the whole way here?" James raises a eyebrow and furls the other.

"Yes,and if you piss me off again i will not hesitate to better aquatint your face with the floor using a very fast moving stream of lead."

"O-OK." James gulps,realizing that that its best to keep his mouth shut when dealing with angering subjects with star dust.

Starberry gives star dust a sisterly smile. Well since ya'll in a bad mood why don't ya take it out on hoofington when we get their?"

Star dust looks back and smiles as well as he nods in agreement. "Yea...yea thats a good idea."

Jerome looks at James. "I highly suggest you think before you talk ok? otherwise you'll also have a pissed off zebra with bombs."

"OK OK Jeeze im sorry,calm the fuck down for celestia's sake." James looks down with a huff as the group comes across the shattered buildings...of hoofington..."Well...welcome to hell everypony."

Starberry trots towards the buildings. "Ah c'mon,it aint THAT bad."

"...Have you BEEN to hoofington? did i ever tell you MY.SKIN.FELL.OFF!!!"

"OK,both of you,calm the fuck down." Jerome was getting sick of their fighting over hoofington.

Star dust had already entered the city and his ears were ringing,aching as his eyes began burning but even with such early effects he kept moving forward,his pip-buck not clicking and a shattered mirror just down the street,he could see himself inside it...but it was not him...all he saw as he looked at himself getting closer...is the monster who massacred a crippled town.

"STAR,STAR STOP!!!" James gallops in after him,also hearing the ringing and aching as he grabs star dust's shoulder,pulling him back with little effort. "Not that way,thats the first direction i went,it just ends up with your skin falling off."

"By golly how many times are ya gonna remind us of that?"

"Until it gets through your THICK SKULL!!!"

"YOU CALLIN ME STUPID?!?!"

Jerome looks as if hes on his last nerves. "OK,NEXT ONE TO OPEN THEIR MOUTH FOR THE NEXT HALF HOUR GETS A METAL APPLE IN THEIR MOUTH!!!!" Jerome's sudden outburst was enough to get them both to shut up and stay quiet as Jerome sighs in relief."Oh thank celestia..."

"...C'mon,were going in." Star dust gets up with very little expression on his face.

"What? why don't we just wait for a bi-."

Star stops his zebra friend."We.are.going."

Starberry,James and Jerome all look at each other in worry for a moment before shrugging and decide its best not to question star when he has that look of both murder and determination in his eyes.

As the group makes their way into the city,trotting away from the ever growing ringing and the head aches,only continuing to trot forward when the ringing and pain decreases.

"Wait,you hear that?" Jerome stops the group just as he hears a loud snarl from a nearby alleyway and a strange round and orange object rolls out.

"...What is,THAAAAATTT!!!" Star looks at the egg before looking up to see a 20 foot tall,green,scaly,horned mother deathclaw which he could only identify because its what his E.F.S told him and the entire group nearly soils themselves from the over sized,over mutated monster and Starberry notices spores and strange mutations that are not normal for a deathclaw.

"BUCKING ELL THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!!" James couldn't hold his voice any longer,he blurted out his panic as he levitates out a sawed off shotgun and aims only to make the mother deathclaw roar and slash at him first,knocking the weapon away and leaving a incredibly painful claw mark on his side that bleeds and makes him scream.

Just as Star dust enters S.A.T.S and aims for the mother deathclaw that was turning to him he notices 6 other deathclaws coming from where the mother came from and he realized they probably aren't coming out of this alive...but he was going to go down fighting...so he planned out shots on three and just as he rapidly turned and pulled the trigger on each,not doing much of anything to them...he hears the strum of a guitar play in his head...and out of nowhere a blue unicorn wearing a fedora and a tan jacket and tie just...appears and pulls out a revolver with a smirk,he moved too fast to keep track of but 6 loud thundering bangs slam through the sky,with each one a death claw fell and only 1 was left...5 of the deathclaws...were dead,and so was the mother deathclaw and the last second of star dust exiting S.A.T.S the pony just smirks,tips his hat and teleports away.

"WHAT IN TARNAISHIN?!!?" Starberry spots the dead bodies of the deathclaws that she was going to aim at as she pulls out her laser pistol and aims for the last one,James levitating his sawed off point blank onto the monsters head as Jerome jumps over its head and rams a stick of dynamite right into its skull and flips off the cap and star dust pulls out royal glory,they all aim...and shoot...boom.

"OOOOHH YEA!!" Jerome cheers as he looks at the amazing explosion that blows off the neck and torso of the monster compleatly,splattering blood onto James and Jerome with just a little bit of blood onto star dust's barding.

"Ahm i the only one who noticed that 6 of em just dropped dead? and the really loud gun shots?" Starberry looks at everypony hopping she wasn't going insane.

"No...you aren't the only one...i saw him too...he looked familiar though."

"Yea...well he saved our flanks so ah guess we should thank em if we ever see him." Starberry pokes the dead body of the mother deathclaw,amazed that the mysterious ponies revolver even managed to pierce its skin much less just kill it in one shot.

Star dust and the others put their guns away as Jerome searches through the containers in some nearby buildings finding allot of untouched caps and ammo that ponies were too afraid to pick up in ammo boxes and desks and when everypony regroups they look at the path ahead of them.

"...Do ya'll think it was a bad idea to come'er?"

"OH REALLY?!?! IT WAS A BAD IDEA?!?!" James gives the 'o'rely?' face as Starberry crosses her arms and huffs.

"Ah just sayin that if theirs deathclaws this early on,maybe we should take a different path."

"I swear if this turns into a argument i am planting C4s on your fucking vocal cords." Jerome glares at them both. "OK how about this? raise your hooves everypony who wants to go a bit further before leaving." Starberry,Jerome and star dust all raise their hooves. "OK then were going since one vote can't beat three."

"...I am traveling with a bunch of psychopaths."

Jerome smirks and side hugs him. "Were all psychopaths my friend the only question is when we show it,and this is not being a psychopath this is called BEING BORED!!!" Jerome lets go of him and fallows star dust who has royal glory loaded and ready,in his mouth,ready to shoot anything thats a threat.

"...Welp if you can't beat em,join em...allons-y" James chuckles a bit as he trots after them.

Author's Note:

level up:perk added:mysterious pony

you have your very own guardian angle occasinally in S.A.T.S a mysterious pony will come to assist you in combat

and can any of you guess who the mysterious pony is? :3 if you can comment his name bellow. and i hope this chapter tides you over until the next one.