• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 1,379 Views, 17 Comments

Fallout Equeastria:Digital Shadow - star dust pony



star dust,a security pony from stable 92 and Jerome,a zebra from the same stable have finally gotten out of that hell hole after it got attacked,they don't know what to do or what the attackers wanted,but they must protect it

  • ...
19
 17
 1,379

chapter 16:the enclave

Star dust rushes over to Medley,panting but with a relived smile on his face. "Oh thank goodness your alright,im so sorry we left you."

"Don't be sorry-." Her eyes seem to start searching through her data again. "Identification pleas."

"U-ummm...the...inspector?" Star seems a bit hesitant to go by that name but its what she called him before so he can't take risks.

"...No...real name pleas...i know you are not the inspector,but frankly,i don't give a shit." Medley does a robotic giggle making Star incredibly confused at the sudden shift from emotionless guardian robot to smart,humorous mare.

"Im...Star dust." Star waits to see what happens and gets greeted with a light show in the face by Medley's eyes.

"Data complete,thank you Star dust." Medley goes into companion mode and begins fallowing Star.

"Well...alright." He just chuckles and goes back to where he came from,happy to have found his robot friend regardless of the fact he found her incredibly close to a pile of burning beheaded bodies.

Through the entire trip Medley doesn't talk at all,why would she?,shes a robot,and regardless of what Star tries she can't get more than a small lough out of her whenever he says something that makes no sense and Star tries to get her to talk less and less as they get closer to the town where Ashley lived. 'I just remembered,Ashley gave me the battle saddle,i should thank her for that,it makes carrying guns allot easier.' As both Star and Medley approach requiem they see Starberry standing at the gate with her magic gun in her mouth and aiming directly into the face of a strange pony wearing black armor with a almost gas-mask like helmet and even a armored tail with a blade on the end.

"Sir,what is that?" Medley looks over her shoulder after she sees the pony being held up.

"...I have no idea." Star crouches down and Medley does the same as they start sneaking up,hopping to eavesdrop on anything their saying.

"Get outta here ya lil fuck." Starberry snarls through her weapon,ready to shoot it.

"Oooo,im so scared,what are you going to do? shoot me? I already covered any plan you got,we know how you think." The voice of the pony sounds like a incredibly deep and gruff male and the helmet somehow makes it more intense and it would be intimidating if he was actually armed with more than a magic pistol himself.

Starberry looks behind the pony then gets a slightly happy look when she notices Star,aiming royal glory. "Oh,ya sure about that? ya'll wanna bring me back even when its gonna cost ya yer life?"

"What? your really think you ca-." He feels a gun being pressed up onto his head and slowly turns around and comes eye to barrel with Star's gun.

"Ya were sayin? oh thats right,ya'll were LEAVING!!!!" Starberry slams her hoof down onto the ground and aims.

"...Heh..." The stallion shakes his head slightly. "Heheheheh,thats cute,that pist-." Star shuts him up by firing a shot into both of his eye slits only to find their bullet proof but regardless they crack and one even breaks in two. "GAH FUCK!!!!!" The pony looks down,making the glass spill out of his helmet.

"Want me to do that again? i got a clear shot to your eye now." Star cocks Royal glory again...only to get another chuckle from the stallion.

"You think we didn't account for back up?" The stallion whistles and other ponies,some in black uniforms and some in armor just as his and some look more like hired guns.

"Ya'll THAT desperate to get me back? YER CRAZY!!!!" Starberry looks at the back up,shocked that they brought this much guns and muscle just to force her back home.

"Now...your ether coming with us,or your friend here is dead."

"...You enclave motherbuckers are dead to me." Starberry glares at the enclave commander as he loughs.making Star gulp in slight fear.

"I highly suggest you put down your weapons." A almost frighteningly cheerful Medley Melody asks the enclave soldiers as she holds a ripper to one of the mercenaries necks.

"...Hmm...that is an interesting robot...we'll take her too."

Star goes wide eyed and then hisses as he steps in front of Medley. "You are not laying a hoof on her."

"That isn't your choice." The enclave commander takes out a EMP and throws it at Medley making her confused at first then she screams as the blast shuts her down.

"MEDLEY!!!! oh you are so dead you son of a bitch." Star dust has the look of enraged murder in his eyes again,the same look multiemare saw before her head was decoration on the corner of a wall.

"Heh,and what are you gonna-" He sees Star's eyes and immediately stops talking as Star gets closer and he backs away until he finds himself on the floor,Star above him and he can almost literally see fire coming out of his eyes. "S-shoot him,SHOOT HIM NOW!!!!"

As the enclave and mercenaries all aim their guns theirs a loud thunderous boom and 6 of the ponies fall to the floor as a bullet goes through one and then going off of rocks and power armor it goes through the others easily cutting down one third of the entire force.

"FUCK,SCREW THIS THE CAPS AREN'T WORTH IT!!!!" The last 4 of the mercenaries run off in fear.

"COWARDS!!!!" The commander bucks Star dust off and stands next to the rest of his group as they all aim their guns and look around for whoever shot the sniper.

"Hey their little duckies." A voice echos through the area making Starberry and Star dust smile. "Lets play a game,duck hunt,im the hunter and you are the ducks...you have ten seconds." The commander hears a psychotic whisper in his ear. "...Run..."

"GAH!!!!" The commander of the enclave squad jumps back and glares at her. "SHOOT HER,QUICK!!!" The whole group takes aim and soon shes lost withing a cloud of lasers and dust and when the dust cloud clears...shes still standing their,grinning,her battle saddle aiming at them and Equeastria's most psychotic grin on her face.

In a sing song voice she gleefully says. "Fiiiive seeecooonds." The enclave soldiers,the commander included all panic and fly off and once the 5 seconds are up. "...Times up duckies." She takes aim and with one pull of the trigger both her rifles go off and they seem to ping off the armor to hit the weaker points and soon the whole group comes crashing down to the wasteland again.

"...Damn Ashley remind me to never piss you off." Star dust says as he moves over to Medley,checking her for any way he can reactivate her,smiling in relief as she reactivates herself and gets up.

"Oh don't worry,if you do,i'll make your death quick." Ashley reloads her guns making Star gulp a bit in fear.

"...Thank ya'll...ahm not sure if ah could have taken them on my lonesome." Starberry puts her magic gun away and smiles warmly at both Star and Ashley.

"No problem Starberry,your like my sister,of course i'd help you." Star dust looks back at Starberry with the same smile she gave him.

"GGGGGRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" The sound of a battle cry rings through the air,even making the guards flinch and look around and even Ashley flinches back and looks around a bit wide eyed from the outburst.

"What the f-." Star immediately stops talking as his eyes lay upon a frighteningly familiar pony,a brown Pegasus with grey and black hair styled in such a way that only a large Pegasus could pull off the look,glasses and the ever so familiar lavender eyes starring up at a machine aiming at him as he is about to thrust up a sword that to any other pony would be difficult to carry. "...Dad..." Starberry and Ashley overhear Star and snap their attention to him.

"EXTERMI-." The machine bursts into sparks and wires as a roman like blade slices through its head before he spins it around sending the upper half of the machine into the ground.

Star dust gallops to his father as he sheaths his sword and tackles him to the ground. "DAD!!!!!"

"OOF!!" As Star's dad falls back heavily he starts getting squeezed so hard he can hardly breath. "G-good to see you too son..." He tries breathing again. "U-uhh i can't breath." Star instantly lets go and he takes in a large breath.

"Now that im done hugging you." Star proceeds to smack his dad so hard his glasses fall off. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!"

Starberry can be heard chuckling behind a rock as Ashley just stands their,starring at Star's dad.

"OW first off,calm down and secondly...i got worried...i didn't know if you survived out here...i wanted to make sure i was wrong so i snuck out to find you,if you were dead i'd bring you to my own dad's resting place and make sure the data is safe for you...i didn't know you survived,but i guess i should have...you ARE my son after all." Star's father smirks as he sits down on the rough ruble.

"...Where the fuck have you been?" Star's Dad turns his head to Ashley. "Where the fuck have you been? the wasteland thought you were dead."

"And honestly? i prefer it that way." He rises to his hooves and goes to her. "And im guessing you missed trying to blow my head off?"

"Ooooohh you have no idea you sneaky little fucker." Ashley aims her guns but hesitates to pull the rigger making Star's father chuckle.

"You wont do it." He looks at Starberry. "And who are you? you look familiar but i don't quiet remember you."

"Oh well ah don't think we've been ever properly introduced,ahm Starberry,one of Star's companions." Starberry answers with a cheery smile. "And might ah ask whats yer name?"

"Titus." As soon as he responds everyone except Ashley but including the guards stares at Star's father.

"...Dad...your name is Titus?"

"Scanning." Medley's voice rings out from next to a rock making Titus raise his eyebrows. "Match found,history shows a pony named:Marius which is a roman pony name and the second half of the roman name is:Titus."

"...That machine is smart,i like smart,smart is good." Titus chuckles at the fact that a machine figured it all out rather quickly.

"Well...thats a interesting fact i guess." Star scratches the back of his head,wondering who "Marius" is.

"Well pleasure to meet ya Titus." Starberry tips her hat just as James trots out of the city...wearing bunny slippers. "...PFFFT w-whatcha wearing their James?" Starberry tries to stifle a laugh.

"Oh shut up,i was taking a nap." James just brushes it off,too tired to deal with her shit.

Titus goes to Star and whispers in his ear. "Fallow me,theirs something else i need to do and i need your help with it." Star nods.

"Hang on,i'll go tell the others im going to be gone again." Star passes his father and goes to Medley. "If anypony asks im going to be gone again okay? don't worry about me."

"Yes sir,i will tell the others." Medley nods and out of nowhere...she hugs him before letting go and walking off.

Star stands their for a second. '...A machine just hugged me...she felt warm...why?' He shakes his head and goes to his father.

"Alright...lets go." Titus looks up with a determined look on his face as he starts flapping his wings and Star hesitantly flaps his while closing his eyes,never flying before he nearly gasps in excitement when he sees himself rising from the ground. "So you learned how to fly?" Titus smiles at his son.

"Nope." Star chuckles as he hovers up and above his dad getting a roll of the eyes as they start making their way above the clouds. "...Wait,isn't this where the enclave were going?"

"Eyup." Titus grabs Star's hoof and bursts through the cloud layer and flies into a cloud station made with some sort of metal that nether Star nor Titus could tell weather its metal or just a really strange cloud.

"I...i don't think we should be here." Star's hooves shake at the unfamiliar atmosphere as Titus goes into a room and passes his son a black uniform.

"Put that on,hopefully they wont recognize us if we keep attention away from us." Titus takes off his leather vest and Star sees a strange burn mark where his cutie mark is supposed to be. "I seriously hate these things." Titus finishes putting on the enclave uniform as Star gulps and begins taking off his barding and stable suite.

Once Star dust finishes putting on the enclave uniform his cutie mark finally shows which his father is rather surprised to see. "What is it dad?"

"...You finally got your cutie mark eh?" Titus and Star stare at Star's cutie mark which is a cross hair on a alicorn's skull with a red devil pony on the left and a white angel pony on the right. "I understand the cross hair and skull...but whats with the 2 mini ponies?"

"I have no idea...lets just do whatever it is your planning." Star looks away from it,not being interested in a cutie mark,never was.

Titus opens the door as Star fallows him down the hall and they pass guards as they make their way through the halls,none of them noticing the mark on Titus's flank and none of them thinking Star looks out of place,they were both Pegasi after all and they both had a sense of authority about them...and one was thought to be dead a very long time ago.

"Hello commander Titus." A unicorn scientist says as Titus and Star enter the room before he realizes something. "...Wait...okay on a scale from one to ten how fucked am i?"

"Eleven." Titus slams the unicorns head into the wall and goes to the terminal and starts hacking into it. "Password? simple:Pegasus,same as half the fucking terminals in the Celestia damn place."

"Dad,what are we here f-." Suddenly as Titus is almost done downloading Data onto his pip buck the alarms blare loudly and he looks up to see...he forgot to turn off the turret cameras.

"I,am a dumbass." The sentry turret opens fire and only lands 2 hits on Titus's chest before Star blows it off the roof. "Aaaaaaahhhhh." Star catches his father before her can fall but he simply stands straight up again. "L-lets go." Titus takes a quick look at his burn marks before exiting the room.

"FREEZE!!!!" A Enclave guard powers up a magic pistol and aims,with clear fear in his eyes.

"...Fire that...and you will be breathing lead for a week." Titus trots towards him as Star exits the room holding Royal glory in his mouth.

"I SAID FREE-." Titus smacks the weapon out of the guards mouth,quickly unsheathes his blade and puts it to the poor pony's neck.

"Hehehe,no." The sound of clanking hooves behind them makes Titus panic and quickly slit the guards throat as Star cringes from how he did that without flinching but fallows him regardless.

Soon regardless of how many small time guards they kill more clanking hooves are coming at them until their cornered...and a large force of enclave power armored soldiers are surrounding them.

"SHIT,dad what do we do now?!" Star aims Royal glory but does not fire out of fear of what might happen if he does something so stupid.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS!!!" The intense sound of one of the power armored ponies rings out as they all charge their magic weapons.

"Keep calm son...i have a plan...but your the only one leaving." Titus whispers to his son before turning back.

"W-what? no,your coming with me,im not leaving yo-." Titus stops him before he can finish and grabs his pip-buck and quickly transfers the files.

"When they start shooting...run...im doing this for your safety and the safety of others Star...its what a father is supposed to do...i just wish i did it more often...then maybe you wouldn't be stuck out here...im sorry son." He hugs Star and Star just stands their,trying not to think of what will happen.

"HEY,WHAT ARE YOU SAYING OVER THEIR?!?!?" One of the guards step out of the crowd.

"...Run Star...run and show the wasteland why evil should fear the stables..." Titus lets go of Star...then grabs the guard,quickly snapping his neck before taking out his blade and facing the large group of armored ponies as they start firing but some shots miss and others get blocked but more and more hit as he gets closer and into the crowed,taking out as many as he can.

"DAD!!!!" Star looks around,hopping to do something before tearing up,slamming his eyes shut and running away,as fast as he can,only ever getting hassle from a guard or two who he easily just killed by slamming them into the ground. 'D-dad...whatever you did this for...pleas...i hope it was worth it...' Star grits his teeth as he bursts out of the exit and stands on a platform,tears running down his face.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THEIR!!!!!" One of the power armored ponies fallowed him and as Star starred at him as he galloped towards him he had the look in his eye,the look that chooses who the next target is.

Star stays silent as the pony gallops at him,looking surprised that Star hasn't moved and so he slows down and stands in front of Star. "...What?" Star's voice doesn't sound like his own...it sounds like something that only belongs to a killer.

"Well...ummm..i didn't actually expect you to not move...i guess i gotta arrest you now?" As the pony reaches for Star...he soon finds his helmet torn off his face and he is falling through the clouds with a angry blue Pegasus choking him. "GAH,FUCK!!!!!"

Star keeps holding his grip,shaking the pony so his wings don't work. "I AM GOING TO KILL ALL YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!"

"NO,NO PLEAS,LET ME GO!!!!" The enclave pony seems to panic and whimper,never being trained to deal with a incredibly pissed off stable Pegasus.

Star slams the pony into the jagged rocks of the surface,making a satisfying "splat" when his head is smeared under Star's hoof,and then he looks at the enclave uniform hes wearing in disgust and quickly flies back up and sneakily gets his stable barding and his gear back and changing into them,but keeping the enclave uniform in his saddle bag,tightly under the bars of his battle saddle."Their...much better."

As Star trots along the road back to his friends he keeps looking at his pip-buck and at the files his father gave him,thinking about what they might be and what the files at the stables and the files here had to do with each other,it was like starring at two shadows,wondering what connection their actions had. "What do these things have in common? i know one is a weapons schematics but for what?"

Eventually he arrived at where his friends were...and he looked up at the same thing they were.

Author's Note:

OK this chapter is by far the longest,im planning to make each one a bit longer then the last and their wont be any chapters for around a week,im going to be in the hospital due to recovery for a surgery,wish me luck