• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 1,379 Views, 17 Comments

Fallout Equeastria:Digital Shadow - star dust pony



star dust,a security pony from stable 92 and Jerome,a zebra from the same stable have finally gotten out of that hell hole after it got attacked,they don't know what to do or what the attackers wanted,but they must protect it

  • ...
19
 17
 1,379

chapter 17:crinis

As Star looks up at the strange griffon-pony-thing smiling at them,he had heard of what these were but he never thought they existed...nor that he would ever meet one one or if they were even friendly.

"...Ummmm...h-hello?" Star sputters out. "What are you?"

Just before the creature could speak up a robotic voice speaks out. "She is a hippogriff."

"What the hay you talkin bout? thats when a pony and a griffon do it and use magic,ya'll sayin that a pony and a griffon fucked now in THESE times." Starberry steps forward along with her head and James looks at her with a roll of his eyes as lightning just looks at the supposed "Hippogriff."

"Yes,it is the only explanation in my data files." Medley just blinks and trots over to Star and looks around,noticing their missing Douglass and that Ashley seems to be looking rather mentally unstable.

"Yup,that thing got it right." Everypony suddenly freeze in place and slowly turn their head to the smiling hippogriff. "Hi,im Crinis,im a hippogriff." Her smile widens as she raises a claw and waves it.

"...Wait...so...ya'll a...hippogriff?" Starberry questions a bit shakily and slightly lowers her hat.

"Eyup,arms and head and wings of a griffon,pony body,very simple really...i don't like simple,its a bit boring." The hippogriff giggles and sits down.

"Sir." Medley turns to Star. "It seems Douglass isn't here."

"Wait,wha-." Just as star is about to finish his word around 9 incredibly loud gunshots ring through the air the first one making the Hippogriff,Starberry,Star dust and Ashley all jump,getting startled.

"BOOM,HEADSHOT!!!" A phycotic pony screams out as everypony turns to see a raider with a assault rifle and Doug hiding in cover with his hat shot off and the pony thinks hes dead.

"SHIT!!" Star whips out his pistol as the Raider aims his weapon only to get it shot out of his mouth by Doug's revolver.

"Drop.the.gu-." The raider pony compleatly ignores Douglass and pulls out a knife,charging at him like a complete dumb ass only to get riddled with around 16 shots from both Star dust and Douglass and the shots blow the raiders head and limbs off. "I warned you."

"DOUG!!!" Star dust shouts at him all of a sudden as he spits his empty gun into his hoof holster. "WHERE THE TARTRUS DID YOU GO?!?!"

"You want to know? Well i went to a raider camp to scout it out and one fallowed me back." Douglass responds without even flinching.

Medley makes a beeping noise. "According to my calculations,that was a high risk mission." Her eyes say that shes mentally facehoofing.

"HEY!! Perhaps it would have been a better idea if you informed your team and took somepony else with you instead of being a illogical wannabe hero and thinking your stealthy enough to sneak around a whole camp of spread out raiders." The hippogriff frowns a bit as she stares at Doug who suddenly winces and looks away,scratching his head with his hoof.

"Eeehh...i guess your right...whats your name anyway?" Doug lifts his hat slightly to look her in the eyes as the she gladly smiles.

"My names Crinis,pleasure to meet you all." Crinis extends a claw as Douglass hesitantly reaches out and shakes it. "So might i ask what your group is doing?"

Star dust was about to open his mouth then thinks for a moment.'...What ARE we trying to do? im trying to protect the stable,James feels responsible for me for saving me,Starberry saved me as well,Douglass...well...he just pities me,Medley is a robot whos mistaken me for her previous master and lighting is basically our hostage...'so...i guess what were all trying to do is...' Star dust looks at Crinis and inhales a moment. "Were trying to make the wasteland a better place as we survive...whats the point of surviving if your not going to do anything to make the wastes better?"

James,Starberry and even Douglass look at him in slight surprise,they expected him to say something else,or say something about his stable but Crinis stares at him with a small smile,knowing that wasn't what he was originally going to do in the wastes. "Thats very nice,i'd love to join you but i can only help if you need something a bit less...violent...i enjoy discovering things and you guys are...well...armed to the teeth." Crinis lets out a small laugh.

"Well we may need that kind of help...you any good at decoding?" Star points at his pip buck.

"Yes,i am,but i need to get to my office first." She takes Star's arm with a claw and does something on it. "Its riiiight their." She puts a claw onto where the location of her office is. "Take me their,i may be able to decode your file."

"Thank you." Star smiles warmly. "So,shall we get going guys." Everypony in Star's group looks at each other for a moment. "Guys?"

"I sort of made plans to help some ponies out of a slave camp,i was hopping we'ed go their first." James scratches the back of his head.

"And ah need to make sure mah caravan is still movin,so ah was kinda hoppin we could check on em." Starberry lets out a nervous smile.

"And i really don't want to go walking around with a hippogriff." Douglass receives a glare from Crinis at his comment.

"Racist." Crinis spits out.

"Multie species freak." Douglass snarls back at her.

Ashley simply trots over to Star and Crinis. "I can come with you two,the others could just do what they need to." The others all look at each other and give off a small shrug.

"Ah guess i could go on mah own,see ya,we'll meet up back here." Starberry spreads her blood-crimson wings and flies off.

"And i guess i could always take Doug to help me." James lets out with a sigh.

"And i'll help starberry,that way none of us are alone." Lightning spreads his wings through his armor and flies away at high speeds.

Ashley looks at Star dust and Crinis. "I guess its up to us then." She smiles warmly,making Star dust return the smile.

"Than shall we be off?" Crinis spreads her wings and begins hovering right above Star as he nods and begins trotting alone the road which he thinks leads to Crinis's marked location and Ashley and Crinis fallow closely,Crinis in the air,looking for any form of danger.

Author's Note:

sorry this is short and its been a long time,still in recovery and too tired to think and write