• Published 13th Jan 2014
  • 544 Views, 44 Comments

Rearity's Fashion (Alt Nick) - Ponyess



Apparently, I had been accepted; at least as far as to be taking Rearity’s Entrance test? With that; I had arrived at the expressed location in order to take the test, for her. If I was to pass, I had no idea as of yet; even if I was holding out.

  • ...
22
 44
 544

An Episode with a new Suit, and a new Experience: 6

I had changed into the suit I had just completed, and she had put on her very own version of it in her size. As strange as it feels to wear it, I am still proud to see that she actually is wearing it as I see her next; while she could have changed her mind at any moment, and for any reason. If she had chosen to change her mind, I hope she would have explained her reasoning; if just for the help it may have given me in my pursuit.

“It will take me several days to get used to wear this ensemble, but I am certain I will enjoy the experience more than I had been hoping I could have enjoyed wearing any suit I had been offered to wear!” she stated, with rising excitement to her voice as she beamed of a smile at me.

“Are you referring to the experience of not feeling your body, while you have enhanced sensitivity in your hands and fingers in particular? I am struggling with that particular experience too, maybe I should create the garments for two entirely separate ensembles in order to get around these issues?” I responded.

“The fact that I can’t feel my body is a bit unsettling all by itself; but the contrast of the sensitive hands, and these squeaks from my hooves as I am walking around certainly does add to the effect. Yet, all by themselves; I could predict interest from large groups of customers, if I could have enough suits available for the sale!” she pointed out.

“Then I may as well get started, in order to see if I could produce a full ensemble of each; for you to put on sale, as soon as possible. I did enjoy crafting these suits; and I expect to enjoy producing many more, just like them in the future. I did have some help from the book I was reading last night, it helped me recognize the proper materials for these suits, which I guess you had already figured!” I put forth, enjoying the reactions she had been demonstrating this far.

“It is both fortunate, and fortuitous that the book did end up in your room; I hope you enjoy the entire volume as you are at it, I used to love the book as I started up my boutique all these many a years back!” she responded.

“Then you knew of the book, and know what it is? I am going to read it and enjoy it every moment I am on my room and free from work here; while I may consider a few ides mentioned in the book and implement them in my designs, and draw up a few sketches while I am on my room, starting tonight!” I prompted.

“Yes, I have a reasonably good image of what book you found at your room. If you enjoy reading it, and can learn from it or find inspiration within the story; by all means, please read the book. You can as well keep it, throughout your stay; at least as long as you are benefiting from holding on to it!” she promised me openly.

“Then I will hold on to it, and keep reading, but right now I think I have a job to take care of!” I responded; with a delighted grin all over my face, as I continued towards the set of dummies in my corner of the shop.


Do I make suits as ensembles, or a one piece? For now, I think I will start out with the easier option; making the ensembles out of several separate garments.

Making a set of white boots to go with the suit had been a simple task; so I made a set of full-length stockings with a sipper all the way down to the knee, just for the fun of it. Only then, I applied a stiff gel over the entire stocking, with the hard and adamant gel covering the hoof in order to make them as far as I dared to go. I left these on their respective dummies, and with the zipper all the way up.

As I had finished the stockings, I moved up to the gloves and made a pair of soft and elastic once that barely covers her hands, before I made the full-length gloves to go with the second pair of stockings.

Just to top it all off, I completed the ensemble with a mask to cover the entire face. Then I had to make a complete hood for the second option, with the zipper in order to make it easier to put it on and to take it off; in the morning after use. With the suit, the stockings and gloves the ensemble is complete with the hood as the final part.


Since I already do have gloves and boots, that could go with the next suit I had in mind; I started out with the body. Cutting out the skin-tone rubber and applying it onto the dummy; before fusing the rubber and fusing it together into one complete suit, only to apply the zipper along the entire length of the spine and placing a valve onto the belly button. Naturally, I made the adjustments to leave room for my tail as well; in order for it to fit me in my current situation. The suit would be entirely pointless, if I can’t wear it; for something as silly as a tail I had been gifted with. I chose to assume that I will keep the tail, even after I leave her apprenticeship; if the tail is her personal gift, or part of a long-standing tradition she is merely extending to me.

After I had completed a grand total of four skin-tone rubber suit of the sensitive variety, I applied an elastic gel to the entire mound, and the nibbles; before I finished by applying it to the rear orifice as well.

Now I apply a hard and stiff gel over the nibbles, orchid and around the rear entrance, before I applied the thrice coarse gel and finally a clear and glistering gel over the mound and area around the nibbles for a nice and exciting effect.

With the body completed, I make a new pair of full-length gloves to the same design, but with a zipper that reaches down to the elbow and apply a contraction gel to the entire glove.

Instead of just boots, I now make full-length stockings with the zipper and extra tight. As an extra detail, I apply the red rubber for the hooves, though.

As a finishing piece, I made the mask and hood, applying the stiff gel to the lips, then the elastic, the red and the glistering gels in turn. I apply the coarse gel on top of the previous, only after I had applied the gel that made my lips contract upon contact; instinctively and instantaneously.


After lunch, I completed a new mask, and hood for myself. These are white, but with the sensitive red lips and thus prepared in the same manner. The hood and mask are made with the eyes closed, for me to ignore what would otherwise have distracted me from the moment.

I made a new skin-tone body, with the difference of ignoring the details I had place an effort on before. On top of the mound, I applied rubber to give the impression of the male counterpart in place of my orchid. If this would work or not, is what I am about to discover, when I am exploring it later at night.

The rubber is covered with a new layer of white rubber, leaving me with the same featureless fluid appearance as the first white suit has.

Once the suit is finished, I had made one for her, just in case she wanted to try out out on her own. For some reason, I had the impression that she wanted to examine and explore every suit and ensemble I crafted; which means that I had to make her one of everything. If she enjoys the suit or not isn’t the issue, I still had to make a copy of her as well.


Once I had finished the final garment of the day, I undress all the dummies that wear any of my suits and take them with me to my room; hanging them up in my wardrobe. With a copy of each and every suit I had made during the day, she can examine and explore the suits as she pleases in her own good time. I know she will explain what she thinks of them, as she got to them.

--- --- ---

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment