• Published 12th Jan 2014
  • 769 Views, 17 Comments

Dr Whoove's Beginning - FelixTheBrony



The TARDIS has fallen through a crack in reality forcing the Doctor to regenerate into the native species of that reality...the Ponies. Join him as he finds new friends, and fights old foes.

  • ...
4
 17
 769

Epilogue

Epilogue

The Doctor stood outside the TARDIS, his new friends standing just behind him under his instruction. “Um...Doctor? When can Ah open ma eyes?”

“Oh, didn't you know? Since the Weeper that you looked at has aged so much, it no longer holds it's own image in your eyes anymore and it broke it's telekinetic connection to you. You could open your eyes since last night.” Applejack opened her eyes and the others were relieved to see the Pegasus was no longer in there.

“Um...Why are we here, anyway?” Rainbow asked, having been kind of annoyed that she was woken up a eight in the morning.

“Well I just wanted to show you all something.” The Doctor answered, noticing that the handles on the blue door to his ship were now a little lower on said door, and now worked by a little level on the front.

He pulled it down and pushed, grinning when the door opened. “Yes!” He cheered, entering the blue box. “Well come on in!”

“Um...Doctor? It's just a box...WHOA!!” Ditzy interrupted herself, looking around inside the TARDIS, noticing the large, hexagonal control console in the centre of the much larger room, several large white pillars with several green bulbs adorning then scattered across the room, several more doors leading to other areas.

She blinked at the Doctor's smiling face, before rushing back out, much to the other pony's bafflement as she flew around, feeling every side of the blue contraption, before flying in again.

“Um...Wouldn't have she crashed trough the other side of the box?” Twilight asked, not noticing Big Mac ducking in as well.

“Now that certainly is impossible. Big Macintosh would not have fit into such a small space.” Rarity said, leading the others into the TARDIS.

“WOWSERS!” Pinkie yelled, rushing over to the control console, having been memorised by all the flashing lights. The others were just looking around in stunned silence.

The Doctor chuckled. “I get that a lot...” He started, before standing in front of them. “...I may not be a...'Stallion' of magic, but I more then make up for it in science. Welcome to the TARDIS or Time And Relative Dimension In Space!”

“Cool!” Dinky exclaimed, running over to her mother, who was staring at a giant green bulb on one of the pillars.

“I get that a lot too...” He mentioned before jumping up to the console. “So who's up for an adventure! The TARDIS is capable of travelling across the known universe...Well this universe.”

“Alright! This sound like fun!” Rainbow cheered, before Twilight stopped her.

“Hold on, Rainbow. We're the Elements of Harmony, remember, I don't think Equestria will be able to stop some ancient evil with out us.”

“Yeah, an' we do 'ave jobs, ya know. Tha farm struggles enough wit'out us takin' vacations...” Applejack looked down at Applebloom's disappointed face. “Ah'm sorry sis, but we can't afford a vacation.”

“Oh that is a spot of bother, isn't it?” Rarity also mentioned, noticing Sweetie Belle's pouty look.

“You wouldn't have to worry about that at all!” The Doctor exclaimed. “Or did I forget to mention that this is also a time machine? We could travel to both ends of the universe and be back in time for lunch!”

“I-I thought time travel spells were banned in Equestria?”

“Time travel spells Miss Sparkle, but this is pure science! Oh I love loopholes!” The Doctor answered, heading up to the console. “But I can't force you to come, anypony who wants to come along, step forward and close the door behind you!”

“Please AJ! PLEASE!” Applebloom begged, the other crusaders also begging.

“Um...What about your parents, Squirt?” Rainbow asked, being strangely responsible.

Scootaloo stiffened a little, before replying. “They won't care, besides Mr. Doctor said this is a time machine anyway.”

“Well, looks like we're all in agreement!” The Doctor exclaimed when he noticed Fluttershy closing the door.

“Your coming too?” Rarity asked, knowing how much the idea of adventure scares her.

“Oh...Um, well the rest of you are going and...um...well I'm curious to see what's out there.” She responded.

“Right! Well then, let's see where the TARDIS takes us! The future, the past, far away or next door!” He bounced, excitedly, knowing that he knew next to nothing about this reality, so everything they saw will be as much a surprise to him then it would be to them.

He pushed a few buttons and twisted a few dials. “I think each of you deserve a turn on deciding where to go. Why don't you decide first, Ditzy?”

“Me!” The wall-eyed Pegasus asked with a large amount of glee. “Ooh! Ooh Past!!”

“Alrighty then!” He replied as they all decided to mill about on the large amount of seats, the four fillies jumping around excitedly. He pulled one last level, before shouting. “ALLONS-Y!!”

Author's Note:

And thus concludes the first of, what I hope to be, many Doctor Whoove adventures! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the fic. :)

Comments ( 5 )

I inked it please continue

3807599 I hope to have the sequeal up soon, so I hope you'll like that as much. Thank you for reading :yay:

This is going to be fun

3808239 It sure is. Not deadly, terrifying and down-right confusing at all :pinkiehappy:

This was a good story, although there WAS some spelling mistakes and grammar problems, but only minor and easily ignorable stuff..

Characters were all believable and true to the show, everyones personalities and so on was spot-on, good job on that.

As for the Angels / Pegasi... I haven't seen much Doctor Who, so I am not very familiar with the Weeping Angels.. I know that they exist, and I have heard the "Don't Blink!" part, But I did not know WHY yet, but this story explained it quite well, so now I know that too, before having seen any Angel episodes in the actual show yet.. (I'm still on the FIRST doctor, and I believe the angels don't appear until several doctors later, right?)

Now I'm off to start reading your second Whooves story, and I will leave a similar comment at the end of that one as well.. :yay:

Login or register to comment