• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 448 Views, 11 Comments

How Alicorns Came To Be - Tessa



As the title says this story is about how the first alicorn came to be.

  • ...
 11
 448

The Foal is Born

Chapter 4: The Foal is Born

"Thunder! It's time!!! The foal is coming!!!!! AGHH!!!!!!" Amethyst yelled. Thunder flew in to the house almost destroyed the house coming in. Soon a newborn foal was born. The foal was a filly. Bella. She was a strange little filly because she had both her mother's unicorn ability and her father's pegasus wings but she also got some earth pony in her some where.

Her mother taught her all she knew about magic. Her father taught her how to fly. She was a natural born leader. One day when she was much older she left and went to the towns. One pony grabbed her and told her about the prophecy about a pony with a unicorn horn and pegasus wings her. Soon Bella was the leader of the whole town.

Bella was destined for great things. She would some day rule all of the towns on the planet. Bella became very wise and kind. She helped everypony no matter what. She was loved by everypony in her town. They started to call her an alicorn. Bella got rid of the rule that said that pegasi and unicorns could not fall in love. She made her parents proud.

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is so short. The story does seem to be shortening at the end. But still I think that I have done an excellent job.