• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 448 Views, 11 Comments

How Alicorns Came To Be - Tessa



As the title says this story is about how the first alicorn came to be.

  • ...
 11
 448

The Secret Lovers

Chapter 1: The Secret Lovers

One day a beautiful unicorn named Amethyst who looked a lot like Rarity was taking a walk when a pegasus appeared out of no where. It was love at first sight for these two. "Hello. I'm Amethyst." The unicorn said.

"Hello. I'm Thunder Storm." The pegasus said. Then the two ponies took a walk together and got to know each other. Amethyst was walked home by Thunder Storm. She said good bye to him then went in to her house's library. She found out that it was true love she was feeling. But she also found out that it was forbidden for pegasi and unicorns to fall in love with each other. She was saddened by this for a moment but then she thought "But if he doesn't feel the same way this shouldn't be such a problem." But Thunder did feel the same way.

They started to see each other more and more. Nopony became suspicious because it wasn't forbidden for them to be friends. One day though Amethyst found out that she would be having a foal. "M-M-Mom!!!!" Amethyst yelled startled by the result. Her mind was racing. "This is bad very very bad! What will happen to me? What will happen to Thunder? What will happen to the foal?!?!?!?!?"

"Yes Amethyst? What is it? Are you ok?" Amethyst's mother asked her name was Ruby. Amethyst pointed a trembling hoof at the results. "What!? Your pregnant!?!?" Ruby asked as shocked as Amethyst was when she saw the results. Amethyst nodded still in to much shock to speek. "Wow. Congratulations Amethyst. Now who is the lucky stallion? Who is father of my future grandfoal?" Ruby said.

"C-C-Can y-y-you keep a b-b-big secret Mom?" Amethyst asked finally regaining her ability to speek.

"Of course I can." Ruby said. "Amy?"

It took a while but Amethyst soon gathered the confidence to tell her mother. "I-I-It's Thunder Storm. H-H-He is t-t-the father."

"You don't mean the pegasus stallion do you Amy?" Ruby asked. Amethyst nodded. "Amy, Amy, Amy." Ruby said shaking her head

Author's Note:

When I came up with the name for this chapter this song started to play in my head! LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umJl8t7G0q8