• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 448 Views, 11 Comments

How Alicorns Came To Be - Tessa



As the title says this story is about how the first alicorn came to be.

  • ...
 11
 448

The New Land

Chapter 3: The New Land

Soon after the two ponies left they found a clearing in a forest that was far away from the towns. Amethyst used her magic to make a small house, a bed, and a crib. Amethyst decided to wright a letter to her parents. Dear Mom and Dad, I miss you guys soooooooooo much I wish that I could have stayed. Mom if you have any tips for me and Thunder that would be amazing. I think the foal just kicked. I wish you where here. Once the foal is born I will send you a picture. Love you, ~Amy "Thunder come here." Amethyst said.

"What is it Amy? Is it the foal?" Thunder asked worried.

"Just come here and feel this." Amethyst said.

"We still don't have a name yet Amy. What do you think?" Thunder said.

"Something elegant. How about Bella for a filly and Erick for a colt." Amethyst said. Thunder thought about the names and nodded. They where the perfect names for their foal depending on the gender.

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is so short. I couldn't think of anything else to wright in this chapter.