• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 390 Views, 1 Comments

A New Year surprise - Maverick Huntress



A stallion awaits the arrival of his date on the eve of the New Year, but as the clock ticks closer to midnight he begins to have second thoughts that his date will ever arrive. Will she be there with him to celebrate the New Year, or will she not?

  • ...
5
 1
 390

A dance for the ages (Alternate ending)

[...] Unfortunately, it did as I heard a collective gasp and a sudden increase of weight in my magical grip. My eyes shot open from the strain of my horn and I was forced to let go of my date, which resulted in both of us dropping to the floor. It wasn't a serious fall as I only got a bruise from it but I had been holding Sunny so that her back was facing the floor, which may have caused her to recieve a much more grievous injury. Getting myself off the floor, I immediately felt for Skies, and, feeling her body close to me, hefted her up. When I opened my eyes to look at her, however, I was met by a pony with Sunny Skies' face last time I checked she didn't have a horn on her heard in addition to her wings or a mane that was green, pink, and two shades of blue.

"I love you too." Was all Princess Celestia said to me as I suddenly felt her hooves wrap themselves around me.

Comments ( 1 )

Seems a bit rushed... :trixieshiftright:

Login or register to comment