• Published 20th Jan 2014
  • 1,247 Views, 70 Comments

Study in Equinity - Rhino



A changeling nymph goes under cover and enrolls in Canterlot Magic Academy. Her mission is simple, gather information on possible threats. What happens though, when a figure from her childhood reappears?

Comments ( 4 )

Once again, Angel has proven to be the dominant member of the herd in romantic affairs. You know, I'm always surprised at the fact that Angel can out-flirt Silk Tease so effortlessly, despite the older mare also being flirtatious and more experienced. Still, I have to admit that Angel's love for Silk and Rhino is very heartwarming, particularly because she encourages them to fall in love with each other so that the herd can be a loving one. Congratulations on making such a sexy and adorable chapter. God knows I waited a long time for this part to come out.

5108476 I personally find it a little fascinating how she can be submissive sometimes yet very softly aggressive in others. I think she's in one of those moments where things are going well so she's doing as much as she can with it.

So a Thestral, a Pony, and a Changeling walk into a bar...
The universe explodes from the sheer amount of love between the three. :pinkiecrazy:

I get the feeling that some real SHIT could potentially happen in this story. Now Rhino, I won't hold it against you if you use this idea. In fact, I would like to see whatever twist you could pull on it. Let's say that Twilight and her friends are in Canterlot for whatever reason and Rarity brings Twilight shopping and visits Silk's store because she wants to see what all is available, while Gel is on her shift. And twilight brings along her portable changeling detector, just because she wants to, and it goes off when she sees Gel. Imagine just what would happen then.

Login or register to comment