• Published 28th Dec 2013
  • 421 Views, 0 Comments

Wanted: The Last Babylonian - DJ-Photonix



Last of his kind, sick, and hurt, the last babylonian pony fights for his safety so he can live on. How long will he be able to last while he stumbles into Equestria which happens to have a bounty on his head. Over Six billion bits...

  • ...
 0
 421

Chapter 1

Once long ago, there was once a peaceful kingdom, one in the sky, but it wasn't Cloudsdale. It was called, Babylon. The whole kingdom was on one island that floated miles into the sky. It was held up by a stone called, "The Pettra Aer Stone". On the island was only one building that was far more vast then Equestria itself, but not in Equestria. The building was a large castle that housed farmers, blacksmiths, and the unicorns that lived there.

They lived in one place, because they thought that they could never be hurt if they stayed with each other. Oh were they so, so wrong. After a small attack on Babylon from Equestria, they started a deadly war. One that would rage on for eight years. Why only eight years? As powerful as the Babylonians were, they were weak. They almost died off, if it wasn't for two ponies who were in love with each other.

They ran down a hallway that led to a room that was used for teleporting to other kingdoms. It was for trading, but they were closed off during the war. Somehow the two ponies opened the door, and teleported out. After the war died down, their island was destroyed by Princess Celestia, and the two ponies went into hiding.

As young as the ponies were, they had only one colt, before they died. And now this colt has grown up. Now, he romes the planet, unable to sleep in any town, or kingdom alike. Over the years however he's grown I'll, and is near death. He now walks through a dark forest, after crossing a over mountains.

The sounds of branches snapping, as a young adult stallion makes his way though the dark, magical forest. He walks on three hooves, keeping his infected leg from touching the ground as little as possable. His ears had been damaged, them having small holes in the top of them from a pony who nearly shot his head off with a bolt of magic. His coat was a light brown color, but it was now a dirty brownish color, with a small green spot on his right hoof, the uninfected front hoof. The green spot was throw up. His mane was a light shade of yellow, but after a few years of being unable to wash it became a mess. He was tall as a horse, but was a unicorn.

He looked to his infected hoof, then looked behind from where he was at, after stopping to take a brake. He sighed looking to his left, then right. Now he felt tired, and regretted ever sitting down. His bones ached as much as his muscles, and his silver eyes had large bags under them. He knew it wouldn't be much longer before he would caught, then be killed. His parents made it known he was in trouble for being a Babylonian.

He knew why they ran, and accepted that. Although he could never understand why Equestria attacked Babylon. They were peaceful, and helped them for many years in developing magic that could heal ponies. He always asked himself why did the sun goddess just decide to murder nearly an entire race of ponies?

The wind started to blow through the dense forest, and it got cold. He used some magic to get enough sticks to start a fire infront of him. Once it started to burn, he sat back. No...more. He thought as he closed his eyes.

_______________________________

The sun was starting to set on the town of Ponyville as a shy pegasus, along with her princess friend, Twilight, walked to her cottage that sat a short distance from the Everfree forest. It had been a long day of working on her animals, so Fluttershy wanted to thank Twilight by making a cup of tea.

"I would like to thank you again for this Fluttershy." Twilight smiled at the shy pegasus.

Fluttershy nodded back. "Oh, no, its okay. I love it when I have company, I mean you deserve it after helping me out Princess Twilight."

"You know you can still call me Twilight, Fluttershy. Just because I'm a princess doesn't mean I'm not your best friend." Twilight replied.

Fluttershy, and Twilight looked to their left, after smelling smoke. As if something was burning inside the forest.

"Fluttershy, are you cooking anything?"

She shook her head slowly, as she walked backwards towards her home. "N-no, but why don't we go get that tea?"

"Hang on, tea may haft to wait!" Twilight shouted as she ran into the forest.

"Ah! Wait for me!!!" Fluttershy yelled back trying her best to catch up with the fitter alicorn pony.

As they entered the forest, Twilight, and Fluttershy saw a dim burning fire. They nodded lightly as they moved closer. They could only see at first a campfire, but as they got closer they saw a pony who looked in bad shape.

They could easily tell it was a stallion, by his size, but it was unnatural to their normal unicorn sizes. They was the infected leg, and were shocked that he was even breathing. The bags under his eyes told the two mares that he hadn't slept in a few days. A green spot was all it took to tell them that he needed help in a bad way.

"Oh my Celestia!" Twilight said under her own breath. "I think we should help him! He looks like he could die if we don't."

Twilight made a good case in Fluttershy's eyes. She had cared for living creatures ever since she got her cutie mark, but that made something catch her attention.

"Um, Twilight, this pony doesn't have a cutie mark."

"Huh? What!? Your right! He's markless!" Twilight said after she inspected the stallion's flank. "Come on, lets take him to your place for the night! It's too late to get to a hospital. All of them won't allow anypony in after eight."

"Wait,why?" Fluttershy asked.

"Remember what Rainbow Dash did about a year ago?"

"Oh, yeah... Okay help me lift him up."

"I'll just carry him with my magic. Now come on, it's getting late."

Author's Note:

Don't worry, the chapters will get longer. This was just to start off.
Open for tips, and any pointers.