• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 18,578 Views, 62 Comments

The Prodigously Pregnant Pinkie Pie - Extra Icing - callyoops2



Pinkie awakes in Applejack's barn. It's not long before she has a visitor... Shameless fetish smut involving futa, cumflaton, and hyper preg.

  • ...
23
 62
 18,578
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

"Through thick and thin."

You are a bad person and you should feel bad.

That said, nice concluding chapters.

You need to do a version of this with Twi-Dash

4765161 Does it have cum inflation and/or hyper-preg?

i beg to know the outcome of this and i agree with rikusora i'd love to see a rainbow /twilight

4765733
4762338
I don't really have a good hook in mind for twidash. I have a hard enough time writing twidash in non-clopfics, much less in hyper-preg.

What about "Why would you do this" comments directed at the other people posting comments?

4779377
Those are fine. The goal with that disclaimer is just to let potential trolls and idiots who are clicking on a fetish story know that they're wasting their time.

I actually enjoyed this.
...
...Why, boner? Why?
(Now if you'll excuse me, my arm has pins & needles. Ow...)

5900893
ummm, sorry to say but this story is complete. There won't be any further chapters.

that's why it's set as complete and the last chapter is called one last time.

Twelve foals? Shit, at least that means a lot more workers on the farm once they're old enough.

I gotta say, AJ getting pumped full by Pinkie's dick on one end, and the shower head on the other end, is one of the greatest mental images ever. Thank you for bringing that into the world.

6247109
i had to top all the other chapters SOMEHOW and that was really the only way I could think of to do it.

Also, there really isn't enough water inflation on this site.

now that I think about it, there isn't enough helium inflation either.

At any rate, i'm glad you enjoyed and thanks for taking the time to not only read it but also to let me know.

6249230
Well, obviously, there's NEVER enough stuff catering to MY particular fetishes. But yes, I also wish there were more air and water inflation stories here.

6249230
Heh, all this story needs is an absolutely rediculous sequel in which Pinkie takes a whole bottle of the potion...

Login or register to comment