• Published 20th Dec 2013
  • 1,886 Views, 305 Comments

Starfall - KrisProwler



Starshadow's life has finally begun to return to "normal". But the mare's past is closing in on her. Can she escape it, or will she ultimately be consumed...?

Comments ( 13 )

The climax, being one of the first in her whole life, hit Starsong without mercy

Really? Geez, gurl, you need to get out more. Just because you haven't been dragged kicking and screaming into a world of horrific, abusive sex-slavery doesn't mean you can't have a social life.

marelestor

:rainbowlaugh:

And then he's got his poor sister to handle, too. Hope Mac can rear up to the challenge!

5825393

Heh, I see what you did there...

5825370

- That poor girl has been living in the spotlight her whole life as the (officially) only heir to the Star family. Makes it hard to find time for relationships or self-exploration... beyond getting sexually assaulted by recovering sex slaves apparently...

- Not really sure where he got that term from but it made me laugh so I left it...

5851814

I'm not doing one Luna forsaken thing for that foalfucker or his precious family! If I could, I'd burn that stupid book to cinders and then throw them into the fucking sun!

5852298 I completely understand. I've actually been wondering what's in that book. It's supposed to be a prophecy that brings the family into greater power, right? So why would the only non-unicorn in the entire family be the one to fulfill the prophecy? I'm thinking the book tells how you're supposed to bring down Polaris and bring the family into a new world, one where unicorn purity is not even a consideration.

But that's just my guess.

Glad to see you're not dead

Things are getting interesting

Any hope here of things picking up some day :<?

7526756

It's been a long delay, hasn't it? It's not dead, but it has unfortunately had to take a back seat to some other things.

And also writers block. :facehoof:

7634458 That´s what I would presume sir or madam

Big Mac quickly covered Starshadow’s mouth as she let out a primal growl of satisfaction but couldn’t help letting out a moan of his own. It had been ages since he had felt her tight body wrapped around his like this and he savored every second of it. Still, he hoped he could satisfy her lust quickly and quietly, but deep down he knew he was in for a long night...

Yes Big Macintosh, yes you are :ajsmug:.

Did you have to leave us hanging? This had everything you could want in a story.

Login or register to comment