• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 1,038 Views, 69 Comments

My OC in our world - wolf smith



Night is our world, He lives with me and he learns from me, but what will I learn from him or my new friend and his OC

  • ...
63
 69
 1,038

A new friend P.2

Author's Note:

Next chapter, hope you ponies love it. PM me and problems and thanks for the support! FIXED

Chapter 4

A new friend P.2

“What?” Andrew said, turning to me, I was less than confused.

“Ya, I sort of made Night kill his mother,” I said

“You made him kill his own mother?” Andrew replied. “Never mind the life scarring trauma, but what kind of plot development is that?” I looked at Andrew it toke me a second to realize what Andrew said.

“Ya, I probably need to set my priorities straight,” Andrew said.

My mind is black, all I see is me...writing the story. Discord hoped Night would never find out about Luna. Night going through hard times living in the Everfree forest, Celestia and her not telling the full story, and Luna haunting him in his dreams. Fuck if Night knew what was happening now me and Andrew are dead. If Night found out know about Luna, his heart would turn black and stone cold. Where Discord when you need him?

“What the freak just happen?” I asked as I looked around trying to see what hit me. I never felt a hit like that.

“Huh. A bit rash, but effective none the less.” Andrew said, stroking his beard. I looked so dumbfounded, yes I almost had a mustache, but darn he almost had a full beard.

“Not to break up this... what ever this is,” Seth called to the group. “But shouldn’t you be in a bit of... well, horrific pain from that bite I gave you?”

I looked down at the hand Seth bit, he was right why wasn't I in pain.

“You’re right, why am I not bleeding?” I asked, confused “ Also, shouldn’t the two of you be murdering each other?”

After what felt like for ever, Andrew told me everything that happen while I was black out thinking about Night.

“About the whole ‘can't hurt each other’ thing, any ideas there?” Andrew said, sitting down on a sofa.

Seth raised his paw. “Would that mean that we can't hurt you guys?” I had a bad feeling about this.

“I doubt that we can’t hurt-”

Before Night could finish, Seth took a slash at Andrew’s arm with his paw.

“Oww! What the hell?” Andrew yelled as he clutched his bleeding arm.

“Ok, so I can hurt Andrew. So why didn’t I even break skin with you here,” Seth casually asked.

Andrew stood from the couch and walked off to the bathroom to treat his wounded arm.

“So, as I was saying before you did that,” Night began, shaking his head. “I think we can hurt our companions, like I did with Wolf here,”

“Wolf?” Seth asked.

“I like to be called Wolf” I explained. “ You got a problem mut, I’m still mad at you for what you did to me early,”

“But, I don’t think we can do lasting damage to the other person.” Night elaborated. “When you attacked Wolf here, he just felt immediate pain. This would be like if you were to aggravate a nerve, it just lasts for a brief period unless there is a continuous sources of aggravation. Since Seth didn’t break bone or even cause a bruise, he must have just aggravated a the surrounding nerves. Why this happened is again beyond me,”

Andrew walks in from the bathroom, his arm covered in a bandage.

“Let me demonstrate,” Night said before punching Andrew on the already injured arm.

“Ahh, what the fucking hell is wrong with you people!” Andrew yells, gripping his arm again.

“Uh Andrew, they are not people they are Equestrians,” I commented.

“See, he isn’t bleeding again. It was just aggravation of nerves,” Night explained with pride. With that comment, Andrew used his uninjured arm and gave Night a rather hard uppercut. Night did read a lot, but sometimes even Discord would get aggravated.

“You know what, fuck all of you. I’m done with this...what ever the hell this is,” Andrew yelled before storming out the door.

Seth spoke. “What did I do?”

Night rubbed his jaw. “Ok, firstly, oww. Secondly, you slashed his arm,”

“Right...” Seth replied.

Andrew stormed back inside, still furious. “This is my house!” He said as he walked into the kitchen.

An awkward silence filled the room; all that could be heard was the sound of Andrew most likely fixing himself a sandwich for an early lunch. Seth, feeling he needed to justify his actions, spoke first. I could care less for the mut, I don't care if he said sorry.

“Truthfully, I doubted that it would actually work,” Seth commented. Andrew and I gave him a less than enthusiastic face.

“What? Actually cut him?” Night protested. “That's what usually happens when you slash somepo- someone,” Night caught himself, I was shocked.

“Fine, but what did you prove by hitting him in the arm? Usually people don’t bleed when they are punched,” Seth retorted.

“Hey guys, I’m going to check up on Andrew and see if he’s not bleeding out or anything.” I said, grabbing no one’s attention.

“Well, it could have ruptured a blood vessel or something from when you took a chunk out of his arm,” Night said.

I stood from the couch and walked into the kitchen to see Andrew leaning on a counter over a toaster oven.

“Hey... how’s your arm?” I weakly asked. I felt bad for him, his own OC hurt him.

Andrew turned to face the guest. “Well, besides hurting like hell, it’s doing rather well.” Andrew said with a small smirk.

“Zecora pun intended?” I asked, taking a chair of a round table.

“What p-” Andrew started, realizing what I said earlier. “Oddly enough, not really. How are the two boys out there?”

I sighed. “Their arguing over why they attacked you,” A metallic ding broke our conversation. Andrew turned to the oven and pulled out a salami sandwich and placed it on an awaiting plate.

“You want a one?” Andrew called over to his friend. “It’s smoked salami”

“If you insist.” I said, as my stomach growled.

Andrew pulled out a knife and halved the sandwich, and grabbed a second plate. Joining me, we ate, not caring about the conversation in the background. This was a very good sandwich and very hot.

“Speaking of the our OCs, is it just me, or are they starting to become real?” Andrew asked between bites. “I mean not as in alive, but as in actually having life. They seem to have their own emotions and characteristics that I could never dream creating,”

“Ya, I know what you mean,” I replied. “Night and I are pretty close. I’m looking out for him and, in return, he’s looking out for me. That’s the strange thing though, he never has cared for any other pony except himself or anypony effecting him,”

“Than that's saying something then,” Andrew explained. “You are a big piece of his life to him, bigger than you let yourself see,”

“Huh, maybe you're right” I said, standing from the table and I grab our empty plates. “Lets go check out how the two are doing being left alone,”

After we stowed away our eating wear, we walked into the living room to find a rather odd site, even for us.

Ten minutes earlier

“Fine, but what did you prove by hitting him in the arm? Usually people don’t bleed when they are punched.” Seth retorted.

“Well, it could have ruptured a blood vessel or something from when you took a chunk out of his arm.” Night quipped.

“You're still dragging that back out! How about we call this even and move along,” Seth said.

“Agreed. So, you're a diplomat?” Night asked.

“Oddly enough, after a life of military training, I’m now a royal diplomat for the equine throne,” Seth explained, resting himself on a couch cushion. “How’s the life of a prince?”

“Uh, well three days isn’t very long, so it’s hard to say. Me and my father had a big fight before I came over here, so yea,” Night replied.

“So, in your universe, are the sisters still alive?” Seth asked.

“Sadly, no. Celestia is frozen in stone and Luna is dead. Something about Luna makes me think about Nightmare moon, my mother,” Night said as he hung his head low.

“Well...Sorry to hear your loss,” Seth replied, looking away from Night.

“What loss?” Night asked.

“What do you mean? Tell me now,” Night demanded.

“Nightmare moon... is Luna...”Seth hesitantly explained.

“What do you mean?” Night said, his heart dropped.

“Luna turned to Nightmare Moon when she fell to her hate. After the elements of harmony defeated her, she returned to her normal self,” Seth elaborated.

“You lying, Nightmare died and I killed Luna. Nightmare is not LUNA!” Night yelled.

Andrew and I ran into the room, I looked to Night I could tell he was angry.

“What's going on?” Andrew said.

“Nightmare is not LUNA!” Night screamed. “You fucking liar, I knew I couldn’t trust you,”

'No...no, this can't be happening' I thought. If Night found out I'm doomed!

“Night calm down, I got something to tell” I was stopped.

“NO! This little mut is telling a lie higher than Celestia,” Night said.

“Night, calm HE’S TELLING THE TRUTH!” I scream, tears started pouring down my face. I can't believe I just did that, what was I thinking. I couldn't lie like Discord and if I did it would have been harder on him. I'm a monster for doing this! Andrew and Seth were gone, it was just me and a now crying Night.

“Night, I know what you've been through,” I cried. I moved closer to him and sat next to him.

“NO you don't, I've killed my own mother!” Night yelled. “And I have fought my father,”

“Night, that necklace was owned by Luna, that's why you have the nightmare with her in them,”

“Wait, how did you know about the necklace?” Night asked. He looked down at the necklace and cried out more. I thought Night would never cry, well at least in this world.

“Night, I have written your whole life. The fight with Discord, the necklace, Celestia, and Nightmare and Luna. I'm sorry!” I cried back.

“So wait, you mean to tell me that everything was caused because of you,” Night said. His voice was getting angrier. 'What have I done' I thought to myself.

“Night calm down, please,” I said. Night stood up and looked down at me.

“NO! Because of you all of my life is like it is. I was beginning to wonder how come you knew so much like the necklace, the fight, and Nightmare. But what really gets me mad is the fact you made me kill my own mother,” Night commented. There was only one other thing I had to tell him and that was that he's an OC

“Night I'm sorry, but in this world you are what we call an OC or original character,” I replied back. More tears form and rolled down my face, I didn't want to tell him, but it had to be done.

“I'm a what?” Night asked, there was still anger in his voice.

“An original character,” I replied. I didn't know what Night would do, but me killing his mother would make it hard.

“I made up your whole life, you're from a book,” I cried out.

“So everything about me is a LIE!” Night was mad, but he would find out sooner or later.

“Dude, we talked about this, we can't say-” Some voice began.

“Wait, you were in on this too?” Night yelled facing the newcomers.

“Let me tell you something, Seth is Andrew's OC, he made up Seth,” I commented, sadly I didn't know Andrew and Seth were behinds us.

I turned around and saw Andrew in pure shock. “I’m sorry Andrew, it’s now or never, if we told them later, it could be worse,”

“What do you mean ‘made me up’?” Seth asked Andrew, much annoyance in his voice.

“Well, technically, you were from a book I wrote...” Andrew began, slowly backing away from the peeved wolf.

“So you are trying to say I’m from a book? You...” Seth began, only losing himself in this train of thought. “...No. I can't just be from a book,” He mumbles to himself.

“Both of you are, please, we can explain,” I said, as my tears were clearing up.

“Ya, Caelan can explain this,” Andrew said before backing up.

“Uh.....No, Andrew you’re helping me,” I said.

“Andrew, what the wolven hell are you keeping from me!?!” The wolf yelled, pouncing on Andrew and pinning him to the ground.

“Well... Caelan’s right. We unknowingly created you,” Andrew explained.

“That has already been stated. How did you create us?” Seth demanded again, now raising his claws to Andrew’s throat.

“I don’t know! I just was bored one day and decided to become a writer. I thought up you and decided to create a novel! I’m not sure of Caelan over there, but it’s probably similar to that,” Andrew stuttered.

“That’s about the same way,” I said, Night had picked me up so I couldn’t move. What am I to do, me and Andrew could die right now.

“So what your telling us is that you both created our lives and past?” Seth questioned, pressing down harder on Andrew’s throat. “You killed off countless lives because you were bored!?”

“Night...please I’m sorry let me down and I explain all I can,” I yelled. “Seth let Andrew go and we'll explain,”

“No, I like where he is now.” Seth said. “Plus, what is there to explain. You have basically nearly killed off two sentient races, murdered the equine throne and made Night over there kill his own mother for wolven sake. What more do you have to say?”

“Celestia is not ...dead,” I was being almost choked. “She’s just frozen in stone, and right before Night came here I was going to write were Night finds out his mother,”

“My point still stands, we have basically lived through wolven and pony hell, all because of you two!” Seth stated. I looked over to Andrew, he had passed out do to Seth.

I looked back over to Night, in his eyes I saw a flash of hatred. I could feel Night's energy grow, more and more of Discord's power was showing through. Why didn't I just make Discord tell him?

“Night I know what it's like to lose a love one,” I began “I started writing my about you after grandma died,”

“Ya, and I lost my entire team, my parents, and my own brother. Join the club,” Seth retorted, climbing off Andrew.

“Why are you after me, I have done nothing to you, Night should be the one doing this,” I commented.

“I couldn’t lash out at him over there,” Seth said, gesturing over the inanimate corpse. “You seemed like a likely candidate for ridicule,”

“Seth back down, I’ll handle him,” Night finally spoke. “Now tell me, WHY!”

“We didn’t know what we were doing, here writing is just for fun. I didn’t know you would be alive and here on Earth,” I stammered.

A sudden gasp for air caught the attention of the alicorn,wolf, and me as Andrew stood up in a bit of a panic.

“Seth... I really hate you sometimes...” Andrew said as he stood to face the others. “How long was I out?”

“Not too long. You didn’t miss much.” I replied from within the magic aura. “All I have to say is.....Seth I hate you,”

“And what the wolven hell did I do to you?” Seth barked.

“You told Night about Luna being Nightmare....urg,” I choked.

“Ya, but Night brought up the subject in the first place!” Seth retorted.

“He has a point there.” Night added.

“Ya, but Andrew should have mentioned something to me about having a wolf that loathes Discord.” I protested.

“Ok, how did I get back in this?” Andrew said before entering a coughing spasm due to his injured throat.

“You didn’t tell me that Seth would gladly kill my best friend!” I replied.

“We are friends?” Night asked, gaining my attention.

Night jumped back a bit, nopony or person has thought of him as a friend, yes Dark was there, but Dark was just a teacher. Night dropped me, I looked up and saw more tears forming.

“What do you mean, yes we're friends,” I respawned.

“Really? Usually friends don’t choke each other.” Seth commented.

“Night, just let Caelan go. Friendship is magic.” Andrew begged. I facepalmed. I thought 'Really Andrew, really'

“Uhh, not you too.” Seth groaned. “I thought I left all that ‘friendship’ stuff in Equestria.”

“One thing I forgot to say, I had no friends at the time of writing about Night, so this was my getaway from life, that and video games,” I replied, trying to get air. I know I had friends on Skype, but friends that I have meet in life, I had no friends. Dylan was just someone who wanted a good read. I thought of him as a friends, but not to the point where I would say it, me and him didn't mix.

“So wait, another reason is because you had no friends?” Night replied.

“Yep, and all three of my dogs died before you came along,” I said.

“You hold canines as pets?” Seth stammered, looking from me to Andrew. “That’s slavery!”

“Seth, I’ll explain this to you later,” Andrew reassured.

I sat there for a good minute and then felt something soft wrap around me. I opened my eyes and turned my head to the left and saw Night hugging me. I tried to push him off, but he wouldn't move knowing how big he was, hell he was almost my height.

“Night, please get off,” I cried. “I’m going to go home, come when you want to,”

After that I went home to see my parents have gone out to town. I went up to my room and checked the Fimfic page to see how many likes the stories has gotten. I pulled up the page to see that the story has been deleted due to inactivity.

“No...no,” I start crying again. I go to lay down on my bed, but couldn't fall asleep, frankly I was feeling sick. The thought about why I wrote Night Wolfe is still flying in my head. The necklace, the story, but know all that maybe gone. I would write it in FimFiction, so when it's gone, it's gone, I cried more. 'If the story got deleted then Night would be gone....for ever' I said in my head, still trying to recover from what just happen at Andrew's house.


I stood up from the bed, I need to see if this theory was right. If the story was deleted then Night would not still be at Andrew's house. I ran out the door and turned to my left. This is the hardest so far today I've ran, but I couldn't care.

I ran up to the door and busted in, seeing Andrew Seth still standing there. Seth looked angry again and Andrew looked scared.

“ANDREW!” I started “Is Night Still......here?”

I found and looked at Night who was still standing in the same spot. I didn't care for Andrew or Seth all I could care for is that my closest friend is still here.

“You...” Andrew began, standing from the floor. “You just destroyed my door,”

I ran over to Night and started to hug him.

“What the” Night was stopped, he looked down and saw more tears form.

“Night, I thought I lost you,” I cried.

“What do you mean?” Night replied, he looked up with confusion.

“The story it-it-it was deleted!” I yelled.

“What do you mean?” Night asked. “Wait, if the story was deleted then why am I still here?”

“I don't know, but I just happy,” I said as I pulled him closer.

Walking back to the group, Andrew turned to me. “So, you had to basically- no, literally broke into my house to tell him that?”

“You know, sometimes you’re a real killjoy, you know that?” Seth called from in the living room. “Also, getting back to the topic here, Night’s story was deleted?”

I stood up and brushed myself off. “Yes, but who did it I don’t know. I went on FimFiction and I got a notification saying the story was deleted for inactivity,”

“Well, just looking at the brighter side here, Night’s fine and better than ever,” Andrew pointed out. “So looks like everything is good for him,”

As me and Night stared off into nothing, Andrew went up to his room.

After a minute Andrew called down. “Caelan! We are either being trolled or we are being hunted.”

Andrew came down and told us about Seth's story being deleted, me and Night took our leave and went home. As we came home my parents pulled up in the driveway and called Night and me into the house. They didn't like the fact that the phone has been ringing and nobody would pick it up. About three hours of explaining things to them me and Night went up to my room.

“What does he mean 'we're being hunted',” Night asked.

“Tell you the truth I don't know,” I replied shaking my head. “Listen I just glad to still have you here,”

“Don't tell me you're going to start crying, you've cried so much I could fill a pint size glass,” Night joked. I didn't get mad at him, cause sadly he was right, I've never cried this much.

“No, just go lay down and wake me up if you get up before me,” I stated as Night left for his room. I still feel sorry for Night, but right now me and Andrew had more things to worry about, who deleted the stories.